Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard (3868 Views)

Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings / I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Greatihex:
being a beta counter attacking threat is sumtin of an opinion, no stats for such tins. That ronaldo is the best is for u, nt me. oga, i thought you might have dn dat research by nw. Google is ur 5rnd.
I want to know who in your opinion is a much better counter attacking threat than Ronaldo.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Loogan(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
I want to know who in your opinion is a much better counter attacking threat than Ronaldo.

The thing that annoys me the most about you haters is that most of you guys have never really watched hazard play, but u jump into conclutions about the guy...
Hazard is a world class player, best creative player in all of Europe this season, top contender for the EPL player of the year award. Please if u can't create time to watch hazard's matches atleast check his stats before coming to write rubbish!
Imagine someone comparing hazard and nani, what an insult..
And you people that are shouting that hazard doesn't score goals, tell me how many goal zidane scored that he won the ballon d'or thrice, it was mostly down to his unmatchable creativity which hazard has in abundance.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Loogan:

The thing that annoys me the most about you haters is that most of you guys have never really watched hazard play, but u jump into conclutions about the guy...
Hazard is a world class player, best creative player in all of Europe this season, top contender for the EPL player of the year award. Please if u can't create time to watch hazard's matches atleast check his stats before coming to write rubbish!
And you people that are shouting that hazard doesn't score goals, tell me how many goal zidane scored that he won the ballon d'or thrice, it was mostly down to his unmatchable creativity which hazard has in abundance.
One question.Which position does Hazard play?
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Loogan(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
One question.Which position does Hazard play?

Hazard can play any of the attacking positions in midfield: AMR, AMC, AML,..
He can also play as a winger, inside forward or a false9.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Loogan:

Hazard can play any of the attacking positions in midfield: AMR, AMC, AML,..
He can also play as a winger, inside forward or a false9.
You have not answered my question.Which position has he played the most for Chelsea this season?
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Loogan(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
You have not answered my question.Which position has he played the most for Chelsea this season?

Nxt be more specific with ur questions..you first asked "which position does hazard play"
Hazard mostly plays as AML(attacking midfield left) for chelsea but he sometimes switch flanks.

Why the question?, I believe u have a point present it pls!
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Loogan:

Nxt be more specific with ur questions..you first asked "which position does hazard play"
Hazard mostly plays as AML(attacking midfield left) for chelsea but he sometimes switch flanks.

Why the question?, I believe u have a point present it pls!
So what would you classify hazard as? Midfielder or Forward.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Loogan(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
So what would you classify hazard as? Midfielder or Forward.

Both, except for some core places in midfield I can't classify him e.g DMF, CM
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Loogan:

Both, except for some core places in midfield I can't classify him e.g DMF, CM
You are confused bro if you can't decide if Hazard is a midfielder or forward.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Loogan(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
You are confused bro if you can't decide if Hazard is a midfielder or forward.

Lol who is confused?, u are asking me irrelevant questions about what position hazard plays without making any valid point to what I said earlier, bro don't quote me again if u don't have anything point to make!
And go learn about tactical position, then u will understand what iv been trying to say.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Loogan:

Lol who is confused?, u are asking me irrelevant questions about what position hazard plays without making any valid point to what I said earlier, bro don't quote me again if u don't have anything point to make!
And go learn about tactical position, then u will understand what iv been trying to say.
I would have made my point if you answered my question correctly.But it is clear to me that you are confused.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Greatihex:
stop exposing ur football ignorance d more. go and watch chelsea's goal against mancity at etihad, burnley, westham and southampton. Let me tel u wnt u dnt knw. In a counter attack, intelligent ppl dnt pass the ball to a person that is nt wel positioned to use the ball very wel, u dnt pas it wn it wl b intercepted, you hold the ball nd kip running wt it until d person positions wel.

I asked a simple question n you r busy telling me what an intelligent person will do. So much 4 a hazard fan. Abeg go sleep. Try n follow CFC until the end of the season n come back to say what you sincerely observe. That is if ur brain can carry it o.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Ukeachu1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Loogan:

beta pikin. Chelsea fans killing me with wonderful reasoning. God bless u.

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
papadjaji:

I asked a simple question n you r busy telling me what an intelligent person will do. So much 4 a hazard fan. Abeg go sleep. Try n follow CFC until the end of the season n come back to say what you sincerely observe. That is if ur brain can carry it o.
so you expected me to choose one option 4rm dat ur dump question nd option. Question devoid of football knowledge.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
for me, there is no best counter attacking player.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Greatihex:
so you expected me to choose one option 4rm dat ur dump question nd option. Question devoid of football knowledge.

Abeg who be ds òdè? That u sneak to viewing centers instead going for mass servant practice n catechism does make u a football guru. Abi you want thunder to fire that your yansh wey no get better hole? I no blame u. Na because u no follow your mates grow that na y u no fit tell the difference between àgbà and omo jatijati like yourself.
If you would like to prove yourself, then get enlisted as a supersports analyst; then I will believe you. Till then, you have no justification to say someone else's opinion is rubbish.
Sometimes I wonder if you ever sat for any of your exams cos you immensely lack manners and common sense.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Greatihex:

Abeg who be ds òdè? That u sneak to viewing centers instead going for mass servant practice n catechism does make u a football guru. Abi you want thunder to fire that your yansh wey no get better hole? I no blame u. Na because u no follow your mates grow that na y u no fit tell the difference between àgbà and omo jatijati like yourself.
If you would like to prove yourself, then get enlisted as a supersports analyst; then I will believe you. Till then, you have no justification to say someone else's opinion is rubbish.
You can strongly disagree with what I have said and not vomit all over the post.
Sometimes I wonder if you ever sat for any of your exams cos you immensely lack manners and common sense.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2015
papadjaji:

You can strongly disagree with what I have said and not vomit all over the post.
i cn see you who have common sense and manner. That your question was devoid of football knowledge was an obvious fact that i stated as it was. I sorry if you couldn't handle d truth.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Greatihex:
i cn see you who have common sense and manner. That your question was devoid of football knowledge was an obvious fact that i stated as it was. I sorry if you couldn't handle d truth.

Now you are talking. You love hazard the way he plays. I am saying, I would to see him tweak his style for more result.
No quarrel. Its just my opinion. You can pay 1 Mill to watch him. But I pay for green bottle at black market rates to see the team play. That doesn't change anything. Our hustle continues...
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Vick4rill(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Hazard is a good player indeed but he is not that special.an honest truth frm a fellow chelsea fan ;DHazard is a good player indeed but he is not that special.an honest truth frm a fellow chelsea fan
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vick4rill:
Hazard is a good player indeed but he is not that special.an honest truth frm a fellow chelsea fan ;DHazard is a good player indeed but he is not that special.an honest truth frm a fellow chelsea fan
that is your own opinion.

2+ Odds Rollover Whatsapp Group / Trending Troll Pictures Of Chelsea's Loss / WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment