Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard (3767 Views)

Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings / I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Ukeachu1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
if he is nt yet a great player, and nt yet at bale and neymar level, i wonder where he is. Do you wnt to say he is at wilshere's level? From the players you mentioned, i just see players who just have more goals than him. Yes, there is room for him to improve, bt those players you mentioned just have diff. qualities frm each other and thats there difference, they are all at d same level wt hazard. Ok let me ask you dis question, i wl knw wat to tel u wt ur answer. Is Andre Iniesta a great player? And for reaching messi and ronaldo level, they both are at diff. Level just because of their number of goals, this is the only tin that has made it to look as if messi and ronaldo are at another level compared to other players of high pedigree. As for watching messi and cr7, i cn watch messi wt a million, bt 4 cr7, no. He is nt as exciting to watch like hazard. All is left 4 hm nw is goals.

with great joy. I acknowledge d presence of a wise blue... God bless u again o
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
opinchinoo:
ur delusion is getting out of hand....get a grip
u cn dispute what i said. Stop ranting.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Krasid:
United Ronaldo was better, more exciting, more successful, more decisive than hazard.Hazard will NEVER ever get to that Ronaldo's level.Hazard is just a glorified Nani.
you are nt a football fan. if you are a football fan, u cn neva type dis. Comparing hazard wt nani.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ukeachu1:
Greatihex ( m ). ur a true football fan. I admire ur referrals to stats. God bless ur mama. not the many olodo talking nonsense here. hazard to nani.
thanks
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
you are nt a football fan. if you are a football fan, u cn neva type dis. Comparing hazard wt nani.
We will see how consistent Hazard is in the next two\three seasons.Are you trying to say hazard is the most exciting player the EPL has produced?
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ukeachu1:

with great joy. I acknowledge d presence of a wise blue... God bless u again o
thanks
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
opinchinoo:
ur delusion is getting out of hand....get a grip
This is why i don't like Chelsea.Their fans are deluded.Their creative/exciting hazard could not help them against a 10 man PSG.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Krasid:
We will see how consistent Hazard is in the next two\three seasons.Are you trying to say hazard is the most exciting player the EPL has produced?
hazard has bn consistent since he started playing professional football bar for some few months of inconsistency in his teenage years. That is why he is a great player. He is a consistent player. I did nt say he is the most exciting ever, bt, cn u name 1 player you ever watched in the epl that was more exciting than he is?
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
hazard has bn consistent since he started playing professional football bar for some few months of inconsistency in his teenage years. That is why he is a great player. He is a consistent player. I did nt say he is the most exciting ever, bt, cn u name 1 player you ever watched in the epl that was more exciting than he is?
Great? i don't think so.Good but not yet great.United Ronaldo was more exciting.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Krasid:
This is why i don't like Chelsea.Their fans are deluded.Their creative/exciting hazard could not help them against a 10 man PSG.
i dnt hate barcelona. Bt, to be frank, barca fans make noise too much, yet they wl say it is chelsea fans that make the most noise. Where was your almighty messi wen 10 man chelsea beat barca. He was even given a penalty, yet he missed it. Barcelona is a great club that many players wl love to play in. Bt, the reasonable barca fan i hv met always pray nt to meet chelsea in a champions league they are hoping to win. Chelsea sabi their medicine.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
there is no player that does nt nid improvement. Bt, the aspect of his play you are criticizing is nt the one that needs improvement cus that is his strongest quality that helps the team alot that made them to sign him. Why dnt you say that messi shld stop holding the ball for long and stop making darting runs. You dnt knw football beta than the coach. If he holds the ball too much unnecessarily, the coach wl tel hm, if he refuses to obey, he wl b punished. I trust mou 4 dat 1. He may even criticize hm publicly. If you knw wat those run nd dribbles does 4 the team, you wl nt b saying dis. Darting runs and dribbles distabilize defence line up and open spaces 4 teammates. I doubt you wl undastd wat i mean.

Pls in what language do you want me to restate the things I said earlier?
My major concern was on fast breaks.
Let's test ur imagination. The opponents attack is blocked and hazard finds himself with the ball, in his own half, on the left side of the center circle. One player on him. He has two team mates running against three opponents ahead of him... What do you think hazard will typically do?
A. Make pass to his attacking team mate
B. Try to dribble his man until the opponent reorganises

Say d truth n shame d devil grin grin
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
i dnt hate barcelona. Bt, to be frank, barca fans make noise too much, yet they wl say it is chelsea fans that make the most noise. Where was your almighty messi wen 10 man chelsea beat barca. He was even given a penalty, yet he missed it. Barcelona is a great club that many players wl love to play in. Bt, the reasonable barca fan i hv met always pray nt to meet chelsea in a champions league they are hoping to win. Chelsea sabi their medicine.
I am no Barcelona fan and as much as i don't like Barcelona too, Chelsea was very lucky the last time both teams met.Btw how many times has Chelsea beaten Barca and vice versa that you assume to have their medicine.Didn't Barca beat Chelsea in 2006 and 2009, while Chelsea beat Barca in 2012.Despite Chelsea beating Barca just once, Chelsea fans like you assume to have their medicine.You see why i say Chelsea fans make too much noise.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by uptoHim(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
As a chelsea fan, i am always happy when we win matches. But, in addition to that, i always have joy when i watch Eden Hazard magic with his feet. He is just like a pain reliever. He can make you forget your bad day. Any Chelsea match that he does not play; the team will look ordinary. Even if chelsea loses or plays draw, all the magics Hazard did in the match will leave me going home happy. I can't imagine how opposing teams in the epl feel when the guy is with the ball. I thank God he is in my team.
Chelsea for life!!!
Fellow blues, how does hazard make you feel? Haters are free to comment.

You are really another me in this Hazard thing. Hazard is a sensation. He might be just one of the very few best in the world. But he is MY very world best. I have never loved a player as much as I love hazard.
Unfortunately, EPL has no regard for him, and I think its just because he is a Chelsea player. But that's their palava. The guy will get to the stars, if not in EPL, somewhere else
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
And for reaching messi and ronaldo level, they both are at diff. Level just because of their number of goals, this is the only tin that has made it to look as if messi and ronaldo are at another level compared to other players of high pedigree. As for watching messi and cr7, i cn watch messi wt a million, bt 4 cr7, no. He is nt as exciting to watch like hazard. All is left 4 hm nw is goals.
This shows that you don't watch la liga.Ronaldo and messi are not considered on another level just because of their goals.The world has seen what they can do.No player in the world is a better counter attacking threat than Ronaldo due to his speed, intelligence and positioning.No player in the world comes close to Messi's dribbling, close control, and vision.No player in the world comes close to this two in terms of consistency.Honestly i don't think we have seen the best of these two because of the rave for goals and all this started when messi decided to go goal crazy in 2012.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by uptoHim(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Shut the phuck up, you know nothing about football and I can bet my last kobo you ain't a Chelsea fan either. Hazard is selfish, Hazard is this, he is that......... Do you know that no player in the whole of Europe created more goal scoring chances that the same "selfish" Hazard all through last season? Not even assist king Di Maria of Madrid could match the guy's ability to create goal scoring chances out of nothing. Check his crazy stats this season and see for yourself, I hate it when people confidently come online to yarn rubbish..... See the way he was even insulting Hazard sef. angry

Do you know what it means to be the playmaker of a team? Abi you think say na beans wey Oscar and Fabregas dey there yet na Hazard dey do the playmaking work for the team. Lubbish! angry

FriedPlantain

If no be say u tell the guy shut the Bleep up, I for give you 100 likes. Good points though, but the insults wey u put am come fall my hand. Don't worry, I have learnt a lot from Nairaland. People don't say or believe the truth, unless it is in their own interest. People, especially majority of the youths of this our generation pass judgment only in their own interest. The truth does not matter to them.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
there is no player that does nt nid improvement. Bt, the aspect of his play you are criticizing is nt the one that needs improvement cus that is his strongest quality that helps the team alot that made them to sign him. Why dnt you say that messi shld stop holding the ball for long and stop making darting runs. You dnt knw football beta than the coach. If he holds the ball too much unnecessarily, the coach wl tel hm, if he refuses to obey, he wl b punished. I trust mou 4 dat 1. He may even criticize hm publicly. If you knw wat those run nd dribbles does 4 the team, you wl nt b saying dis. Darting runs and dribbles distabilize defence line up and open spaces 4 teammates. I doubt you wl undastd wat i mean.

Let's test ur imagination. The opponents attack is blocked and hazard finds himself with the ball, in his own half, on the left side of the center circle. One player on him. He has two team mates running against three opponents ahead of him... What do you think hazard will typically do?

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Krasid:
This shows that you don't watch la liga.Ronaldo and messi are not considered on another level just because of their goals.The world has seen what they can do.No player in the world is a better counter attacking threat than Ronaldo due to his speed, intelligence and positioning.No player in the world comes close to Messi's dribbling, close control, and vision.No player in the world comes close to this two in terms of consistency.Honestly i don't think we have seen the best of these two because of the rave for goals and all this started when messi decided to go goal crazy in 2012.
you are beginning to shw me that you knw little abt football. Everybody knws that ronaldo is a great counter attacking threat wt his pace nd positioning. Bt, to say he is the best in it is ur opinion, i dnt agree wt it. To say dat no one comes close to messi's dribbling in the world shws that u dnt even knw your football stats. Messi is nt even d top dribbler in europe dis season, he is nt even d second. You cn check d stats for urself. Remove their goals and see if both of them wl nt b like evry other talented players. Remove messi's goals and see if he wl nt b mentioned in d same bracket wt okocha.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by opinchinoo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
you are beginning to shw me that you knw little abt football. Everybody knws that ronaldo is a great counter attacking threat wt his pace nd positioning. Bt, to say he is the best in it is ur opinion, i dnt agree wt it. To say dat no one comes close to messi's dribbling in the world shws that u dnt even knw your football stats. Messi is nt even d top dribbler in europe dis season, he is nt even d second. You cn check d stats for urself. Remove their goals and see if both of them wl nt b like evry other talented players. Remove messi's goals and see if he wl nt b mentioned in d same bracket wt okocha.
lol ridiculous
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
Tell me a player that is a greater counter attacking threat than Ronaldo and give me the stats for most successful dribbles in europe for this season.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by opinchinoo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
wen we show d stats dat shows dat hazard has less goals and assists Dan d other players u compare with him u say dat stats is not everything......now u are using d dribbling stat of dis season to say dat hazard is d best dribbler?? I prefer to watch players lik iniesta, Cazorla, Messi,etc dribble, players dat can dribble in a hole not some run and cut dribbler
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
OMG.What is messi doing in the same sentence with okocha? What an insult.I won't argue anymore.Felony!
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Ukeachu1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Krasid:

olodo. dont u know 10 man chelsea once defeated a barca with messi........talk well
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Ukeachu1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
opinchinoo:
wen we show d stats dat shows dat hazard has less goals and assists Dan d other players u compare with him u say dat stats is not everything......now u are using d dribbling stat of dis season to say dat hazard is d best dribbler?? I prefer to watch players lik iniesta, Cazorla, Messi,etc dribble, players dat can dribble in a hole not some run and cut dribbler

pitiable arsenal fan.......who know cazorla
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Ukeachu1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Krasid:
OMG.What is messi doing in the same sentence with okocha? What an insult.I won't argue anymore.Felony!

cos there is a "dribble" in d sentence. j j na I'm get dat area... if u eva watched him.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2015
opinchinoo:
what u typed just showed that you dnt knw hu is called hazard, nd u hv nt watched hm b4.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
i said when you remove messi's ridiculous number of goals that he has scored due tn his hunger for it. Messi and okocha cn b mentioned in one bracket.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
Tell me a player that is a greater counter attacking threat than Ronaldo and give me the stats for most successful dribbles in europe for this season.
being a beta counter attacking threat is sumtin of an opinion, no stats for such tins. That ronaldo is the best is for u, nt me. oga, i thought you might have dn dat research by nw. Google is ur 5rnd.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2015
papadjaji:

stop exposing ur football ignorance d more. go and watch chelsea's goal against mancity at etihad, burnley, westham and southampton. Let me tel u wnt u dnt knw. In a counter attack, intelligent ppl dnt pass the ball to a person that is nt wel positioned to use the ball very wel, u dnt pas it wn it wl b intercepted, you hold the ball nd kip running wt it until d person positions wel.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2015
uptoHim:

You are really another me in this Hazard thing. Hazard is a sensation. He might be just one of the very few best in the world. But he is MY very world best. I have never loved a player as much as I love hazard.
Unfortunately, EPL has no regard for him, and I think its just because he is a Chelsea player. But that's their palava. The guy will get to the stars, if not in EPL, somewhere else
the guy cn throw you out of ur seat while you watch hm. A play that cn start speeding wt d ball frm a standing point. When he has d ball at his feet, it is difficult to collect it frm hm, cus of his close control. The tin that made me to love hm aside frm his playing qualities is his character. He does nt hv ego problem, the way he quietly stands up when he is fouled, he does nt simulate when he is fouled. You wl never see hm in the midst of controversy. He wl play a full season and wl neva get up to 5 yellow cards.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
I am no Barcelona fan and as much as i don't like Barcelona too, Chelsea was very lucky the last time both teams met.Btw how many times has Chelsea beaten Barca and vice versa that you assume to have their medicine.Didn't Barca beat Chelsea in 2006 and 2009, while Chelsea beat Barca in 2012.Despite Chelsea beating Barca just once, Chelsea fans like you assume to have their medicine.You see why i say Chelsea fans make too much noise.
then which club do you support? Wel, go nd search chelsea vs barca head to head then you cn cum nd delete dis post.

1 Like

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Krasid:
Great? i don't think so.Good but not yet great.United Ronaldo was more exciting.
he is nt great nd ronaldo is more exciting is ur own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enobong Umohette Wins Wisconsin Heavyweight Boxing Title / Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth / Vivian Chukwuemeka Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.