Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard (3763 Views)

Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / 9japredict Refusal To Pay A Nairalander His Winnings / I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
As a chelsea fan, i am always happy when we win matches. But, in addition to that, i always have joy when i watch Eden Hazard magic with his feet. He is just like a pain reliever. He can make you forget your bad day. Any Chelsea match that he does not play; the team will look ordinary. Even if chelsea loses or plays draw, all the magics Hazard did in the match will leave me going home happy. I can't imagine how opposing teams in the epl feel when the guy is with the ball. I thank God he is in my team.
Chelsea for life!!!
Fellow blues, how does hazard make you feel? Haters are free to comment.

4 Likes

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Passing by

2 Likes

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
All man with him own. I am looking forward to CFC selling that never serious joker.

The effectiveness any team is their offensive ability. Lets face it, who is he trying to impress with all those ineffective dribbles? Abi him na okocha?

My heartache is that whenever we need to quickly move the ball forward, the midget will be busy dribbling himself untill the opponent finally regroups.

is it a crime if he allows the fast break / counter flows to produce goals? CFC has the ability to record 5 to 7 goals per match if that good for nothing boy decides to play selfless and business minded football.

abeg jare, the selfish guy no dey try.

1 Like

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by M4gunners: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
What is he talking about?

4 Likes

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by heatmeup(f): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
if you con b Madrid or Barcelona fan nko how much you go pay to watch ronaldo and messi undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Ukeachu1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
papadjaji:
All man with him own. I am looking forward to CFC selling that never serious joker.

The effectiveness any team is their offensive ability. Lets face it, who is he trying to impress with all those ineffective dribbles? Abi him na okocha?

My heartache is that whenever we need to quickly move the ball forward, the midget will be busy dribbling himself untill the opponent finally regroups.

is it a crime if he allows the fast break / counter flows to produce goals? CFC has the ability to record 5 to 7 goals per match if that good for nothing boy decides to play selfless and business minded football.

are u serious. this is d second most exciting player in d world . rite behind messi. abeg o. no winch blues

2 Likes

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by iphanyiuma(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
You're smart...keep lying you're smart
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
O.p! Are u high on something? undecided
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ukeachu1:

are u serious. this is d second most exciting player in d world . rite behind messi. abeg o. no winch blues

I'm a fan of CFC. He has everything to be the very best. Only if he can grow up. Let him put the team's interest above his, you'll then see my point.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by opinchinoo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ukeachu1:

u chelshit fans delude urselves
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2015
papadjaji:

I'm a fan of CFC. He has everything to be the very best. Only if he can grow up. Let him put the team's interest above his, you'll then see my point.
look at you forming chelsea fan, u are funny. One of the wonderful personal qualities hazard has is his ability to put the team b4 himself(go and ask his national coach or mourinho). According to his coach. "he has no ego problem, he is a team player and i respect him for that". Mou - "the kid is always humble, and i respect him for that". If he puts his interest ahead that of the team, he would have by nw a serious contender with messi and ronaldo for world best, cus he will be serious looking 4 personal glory by trying to score goals with every move he makes. What do you knw abt counter-attacking football? Hazard is the most valuable and brilliant player chelsea has. When you hear comments from opposing coaches abt not trying to attack chelsea in park and hw they are a dangerous team on the counter, the first person they mention is hazard. Do you why, he is too brilliant that he knws hw to attack the spaces btw the line. Do you tink counter is when you just keeping runnin like willian does and ends up misplacing the pass and losing possession. U definitely knw little abt football. The chances that guy creates; if he were to be playing alongside d likes of messi, suarez or cr7, they would have bn doing wonder, banging goals left front right back.
During d southampton match at d bridge, when hazard received the ball in one of those his adventures, the commentator said, "he has the key to unlock any closed door".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2015
opinchinoo:
u chelshit fans delude urselves
u dy doubt am?
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 4:54am On Mar 16, 2015
papadjaji:

Well said, but i think Hazard is important to the Chelsea team.Good player, but he is overrated by Chelsea fans.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by parrotibaba(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2015
op make no mistake ,Hazard is a good player but never a great player ,great players hv d ability to change games on dia own but he can't n not cos he is a team player ,it's just dat he's not dat good yet,he can't even be compared to d Nani of 2007-2011 who singlehandedly won games for united ,but I believe he will improve as a player but not to d level of cr7 n Messi n no he is not also on d level of neymar ,Suarez ,bale ,or even robben but if he continues to improve he will reach dia level ....if u can pay a million to watch hazard den u will pay a billion to watch Messi n cr7

2 Likes

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2015
A player who easily get lost against top teams only to be showing off when he sees qpr,westham,burnley,wes brom and co...... chelsea fans stop deceiving ursefs.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Ukeachu1(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2015
anybody dat does not agree dat hazard is a great footballer yet........ make I no talk. of cos messi and ronaldo are far better. but hazard is wat chelsea needs. a team player. yesterday ronaldo refused to celebrate both of Bale's . we no need am. neither wil a messi without any defensive abilities. but I agree they are both better. but hazard is just like my beloved zidane............. so make ina day talk ina own.....he pleases us well
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Greatihex:
look at you forming chelsea fan, u are funny. One of the wonderful personal qualities hazard has is his ability to put the team b4 himself(go and ask his national coach or mourinho). According to his coach. "he has no ego problem, he is a team player and i respect him for that". Mou - "the kid is always humble, and i respect him for that". If he puts his interest ahead that of the team, he would have by nw a serious contender with messi and ronaldo for world best, cus he will be serious looking 4 personal glory by trying to score goals with every move he makes. What do you knw abt counter-attacking football? Hazard is the most valuable and brilliant player chelsea has. When you hear comments from opposing coaches abt not trying to attack chelsea in park and hw they are a dangerous team on the counter, the first person they mention is hazard. Do you why, he is too brilliant that he knws hw to attack the spaces btw the line. Do you tink counter is when you just keeping runnin like willian does and ends up misplacing the pass and losing possession. U definitely knw little abt football. The chances that guy creates; if he were to be playing alongside d likes of messi, suarez or cr7, they would have bn doing wonder, banging goals left front right back.
During d southampton match at d bridge, when hazard received the ball in one of those his adventures, the commentator said, "he has the key to unlock any closed door".

I dey laugh.
I dey form Chelsea fan?
What I am saying and as confirmed by you by quoting coaches is that he is a good player. But, with his qualities, he can do much more. I excuse your being rude for I perceive you are still a juvenile.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2015
papadjaji:

I dey laugh.
I dey form Chelsea fan?
What I am saying and as confirmed by you by quoting coaches is that he is a good player. But, with his qualities, he can do much more. I excuse your being rude for I perceive you are still a juvenile.
am sorry if that was rude. Bt, for you to claim to be a chelsea fan and say hazard puts his interest above that of the team tries to prove two tins; either you dnt watch chelsea matches, or you dnt undastd wat hazard does for the team wt wat he does.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Krasid:
Well said, but i think Hazard is important to the Chelsea team.Good player, but he is overrated by Chelsea fans.
can you please tell us how he is being overrated?
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
A player who easily get lost against top teams only to be showing off when he sees qpr,westham,burnley,wes brom and co...... chelsea fans stop deceiving ursefs.
can u please name the suppose top teams he played against nd got lost.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by ruudnisterooy1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
1 million to watch Hazard? shocked

OP easy na.

Typical Chelsea fans though. Your team is usually packed with players who thrive on brawn and not brains. So it's a rarity for you to be treated to such flair. And when you have one you sing his praises to high heaven like he is the best thing since sliced bread.

We've seen better players than him grace the PL. So stop deluding yourself by saying you can pay 1M to watch him. Meaning you can sell your inheritance to watch Messi? undecided
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Greatihex:
am sorry if that was rude. Bt, for you to claim to be a chelsea fan and say hazard puts his interest above that of the team tries to prove two tins; either you dnt watch chelsea matches, or you dnt undastd wat hazard does for the team wt wat he does.

Like I said earlier, all man with him own. Osondi, owendi!
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
papadjaji:

My heartache is that whenever we need to quickly move the ball forward, the midget will be busy ju dribbling himself untill the opponent finally regroups.

Shut the phuck up, you know nothing about football and I can bet my last kobo you ain't a Chelsea fan either. Hazard is selfish, Hazard is this, he is that......... Do you know that no player in the whole of Europe created more goal scoring chances that the same "selfish" Hazard all through last season? Not even assist king Di Maria of Madrid could match the guy's ability to create goal scoring chances out of nothing. Check his crazy stats this season and see for yourself, I hate it when people confidently come online to yarn rubbish..... See the way he was even insulting Hazard sef. angry

Do you know what it means to be the playmaker of a team? Abi you think say na beans wey Oscar and Fabregas dey there yet na Hazard dey do the playmaking work for the team. Lubbish! angry

FriedPlantain
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Shut the phuck up, you know nothing about football and I can bet my last kobo you ain't a Chelsea fan either. Hazard is selfish, Hazard is this, he is that......... Do you know that no player in the whole of Europe creates more goal scoring chance that the same "selfish" Hazard all through last season? Not even assist king Di Maria of Madrid could match the guy's ability to create goal scoring chances out of nothing. Check his crazy stats thus season and see for yourself, I hate it when people confidently come online to yarn rubbish..... See the way he was even insulting Hazard sef. angry

Do you know what it means to be the playmaker of a team? Abi you think say na beans wey Oscar and Fabregas dey there yet na Hazard dey do the playmaking work for the team. Lubbish! angry

FriedPlantain
tell am. Na so dm go cum dy form say dm sabi football. Dm go dy disgrace themselves.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by papadjaji: 12:42am On Mar 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Shut the phuck up, you know nothing about football and I can bet my last kobo you ain't a Chelsea fan either. Hazard is selfish, Hazard is this, he is that......... Do you know that no player in the whole of Europe created more goal scoring chances that the same "selfish" Hazard all through last season? Not even assist king Di Maria of Madrid could match the guy's ability to create goal scoring chances out of nothing. Check his crazy stats this season and see for yourself, I hate it when people confidently come online to yarn rubbish..... See the way he was even insulting Hazard sef. angry

FriedPlantain

OK. Agreed. Maybe you spend more time on the internet.
Take time to read and understand not to reply. Hazard might be whatever you think he is, but I still maintain that there is room for a huge improvement.
As for you friedplantain, I believe you need counselling. You can die of hate, that doesn't change anything.
People are motivated by reward, threat, etc.
If you can't stomach my suggestion that hazard needs to release the ball more quickly, then there is no way I will believe you mean well for your dear hazard.

1 Like

Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2015
papadjaji:

OK. Agreed. Maybe you spend more time on the internet.
Take time to read and understand not to reply. Hazard might be whatever you think he is, but I still maintain that there is room for a huge improvement.
As for you friedplantain, I believe you need counselling. You can die of hate, that doesn't change anything.
People are motivated by reward, threat, etc.
If you can't stomach my suggestion that hazard needs to release the ball more quickly, then there is no way I will believe you mean well for your dear hazard.

there is no player that does nt nid improvement. Bt, the aspect of his play you are criticizing is nt the one that needs improvement cus that is his strongest quality that helps the team alot that made them to sign him. Why dnt you say that messi shld stop holding the ball for long and stop making darting runs. You dnt knw football beta than the coach. If he holds the ball too much unnecessarily, the coach wl tel hm, if he refuses to obey, he wl b punished. I trust mou 4 dat 1. He may even criticize hm publicly. If you knw wat those run nd dribbles does 4 the team, you wl nt b saying dis. Darting runs and dribbles distabilize defence line up and open spaces 4 teammates. I doubt you wl undastd wat i mean.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
1 million to watch Hazard? shocked

OP easy na.

Typical Chelsea fans though. Your team is usually packed with players who thrive on brawn and not brains. So it's a rarity for you to be treated to such flair. And when you have one you sing his praises to high heaven like he is the best thing since sliced bread.

We've seen better players than him grace the PL. So stop deluding yourself by saying you can pay 1M to watch him. Meaning you can sell your inheritance to watch Messi? undecided
that was a hyperbole. Bt, you knw dat he is a delight to watch. The most exciting after messi. He even has most dribbles than messi dis season. Name those player that you tink have graced the premier league that were more exciting to watch than hazard.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Greatihex(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
parrotibaba:
op make no mistake ,Hazard is a good player but never a great player ,great players hv d ability to change games on dia own but he can't n not cos he is a team player ,it's just dat he's not dat good yet,he can't even be compared to d Nani of 2007-2011 who singlehandedly won games for united ,but I believe he will improve as a player but not to d level of cr7 n Messi n no he is not also on d level of neymar ,Suarez ,bale ,or even robben but if he continues to improve he will reach dia level ....if u can pay a million to watch hazard den u will pay a billion to watch Messi n cr7
if he is nt yet a great player, and nt yet at bale and neymar level, i wonder where he is. Do you wnt to say he is at wilshere's level? From the players you mentioned, i just see players who just have more goals than him. Yes, there is room for him to improve, bt those players you mentioned just have diff. qualities frm each other and thats there difference, they are all at d same level wt hazard. Ok let me ask you dis question, i wl knw wat to tel u wt ur answer. Is Andre Iniesta a great player? And for reaching messi and ronaldo level, they both are at diff. Level just because of their number of goals, this is the only tin that has made it to look as if messi and ronaldo are at another level compared to other players of high pedigree. As for watching messi and cr7, i cn watch messi wt a million, bt 4 cr7, no. He is nt as exciting to watch like hazard. All is left 4 hm nw is goals.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Krasid(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
that was a hyperbole. Bt, you knw dat he is a delight to watch. The most exciting after messi. He even has most dribbles than messi dis season. Name those player that you tink have graced the premier league that were more exciting to watch than hazard.
United Ronaldo was better, more exciting, more successful, more decisive than hazard.Hazard will NEVER ever get to that Ronaldo's level.Hazard is just a glorified Nani.
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by opinchinoo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex:
ur delusion is getting out of hand....get a grip
Re: I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard by Ukeachu1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greatihex ( m ). ur a true football fan. I admire ur referrals to stats. God bless ur mama. not the many olodo talking nonsense here. hazard to nani.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visit Nigeria Football League Official Website And You Will Be Happy / Your Best/worst Sporting Moments Of The Year / Who Is The Strongest Soccer Team In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.