Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin (3050 Views)

Did Lucky Dube Actually Prophesy The Coming Of Nnamdi Kanu ? / The Assasination Of Abraham Lincoln Has A Question For Atheists / CCT Trial: Saraki Tactically Delaying Trial Because He’s Afraid – Tribunal Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Gejfreesupport: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
The tele-evangelist said in service today, “I am still seeing the same thing happening – killing of a hero, even bigger than the one that was killed. I am talking in parables. Who could be bigger than the man that was shot in Russia? You should pray for the authority there; pray for the President of Russia.”

Russian President has been missing since march 5.

Russia Authority however, insists that Mr. Putin is healthy, has not been overthrown and would make a mysterious appearance on Monday..

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by NobleAky(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
...he might be right this time around because Vladimir Putin has not been performing his official duties since two weeks now and media have been speculating that it's either that he is seriously ill or something fishy is in the offing!

May God save his soul if actually he knows God
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by wecan: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
You and your so called prophet should go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
May God protect him. Enough of these politically motivated killings everywhere. Let peace reign.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by valmunich(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why we go pray finish e go still happen ¿ undecided

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Oklander: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Prophecy for the gods...
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
If vladimir putin die na real wahala for America be dat o... Na better war want start b dat...
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
I am also seeing the death of a major pastor, it doesn't matter how long it takes. It doesn't matter if even old age is the cause of his death, a pastor would die. If a pastor dies 10-20 years from now just remember i said it, gullibles!

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Gejfreesupport: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
wecan:

You don't need a sooth-sayer to know this is another APC e-thug.. Someone who can't read and comprehend..

Why should I sit down? Did I tell u I attend T.B Joshua church or his synthetic follower?

I am only consigned how the CIA infiltrated Russia KGB to knock-out Mr. Putin after he threatened to expose the 9/11 fraud via exclusive satellite images...

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by psucc(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Since my Papa die we never bomb Britain, now you say if Putin die America dey inside of trouble.
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Idrismusty97(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

You don't need a sooth-sayer to know this is another APC e-thug.. Someone who can't read and comprehend..

Why should I sit down? Did I tell u I attend T.B Joshua church or his synthetic follower?

I am only consigned how the CIA infiltrated Russia KGB to knock-out Mr. Putin after he threatened to expose the 9/11 fraud via exclusive satellite images...
If they want to knock out Putin they would have done it a long time ago, and if Russia want to knock out Obama they too wouldn't have a problem with that. The two countries are just afraid of the severe implications of these actions. They can't afford to go to war with each other, what they are just doing now is chest beating and waiting for the first person to strike.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by thorpido(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This clown should shut his pie hole! undecided

I am also seeing the death of a major pastorprenuer, it doesn't matter how long it takes. It doesn't matter if even old age is the cause of his death, a pastorprenuer would die. If a pastor dies 10-20 years from now just remember i said it, gullibles!
What's the relevance of this comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by knightsTempler: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
The great Russian bear is in bed with a cold?!?! Ha ha is this for real?!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by nzeobi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
wecan:
You must not comment
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Lordtrillion(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Huh embarassed
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Jlow2: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
mess wit d yanks at ur own peril
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by seanet02: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Which yanks?
The one that got their ass kicked in Afghanistan?
Vladmir Putin is alive and healthy.
Jlow2:
mess wit d yanks at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by ejiro2130(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

CIA knock out president Putin??

To many clowns on this site angry
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by castrogee(m): 1:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Hmm, I pray it does not happen.
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Gejfreesupport: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2015
ejiro2130:

CIA knock out president Putin??

To many clowns on this site angry
grin
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Gejfreesupport: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2015
grin
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by bettercreature(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Putin is very smart,he is hiding his face so people will stop accusing him of killing opposition leader
that is what he normally does when one of his enemies are assasinated
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by 3pointsagree: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Gejfreesupport:
The tele-evangelist said in service today, “I am still seeing the same thing happening – killing of a hero, even bigger than the one that was killed. I am talking in parables. Who could be bigger than the man that was shot in Russia? You should pray for the authority there; pray for the President of Russia.”

Russian President has been missing since march 5.

Russia Authority however, insists that Mr. Putin is healthy, has not been overthrown and would make a mysterious appearance on Monday..

A Prophet of God word stands the test of time
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by 3pointsagree: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
3pointsagree:

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by abobote: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
TB Joshua was an occultic fake prophet.
I know his brainwashed followers will come for me

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by abobote: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
3pointsagree:

Prophet of God indeed
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by 3pointsagree: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
abobote:
Thank you Sir
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by 3pointsagree: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=3pointsagree post=118013791][/quote]
A Prophecy as old a 2015
That is 7 years old
That is the Finger of God
Re: T.B Joshua Tactically Prophesy The Assasination Of Russian President Putin by Jakumo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
abobote:

His followers probably already have a new fake man of dog to give their monthly paychecks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Result From SS And SE / Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF / 15 Most Powerful Armies In The Middle East Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.