Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! (719 Views)

Dino Melaye Needs Psychiatric Examination – APC / Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy / Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by terrymason(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
State Governor Dr.  Musa Rabiu Kwankwaso today attacked Ekiti State Governor Mr. Ayodele Fayose  over his recent attacks on Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress(APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, saying he should be drafted to a psychiatric hospital for examination.
Kwankwaso who stormed Lagos in a bid to reunite the divided Arewa Community in the zone  condemned the virulent language being used to deride General Muhammadu Buhari and the Northern region adding that the North will reply  the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) in the March 28 presidential polls.

“When I had an opportunity to serve my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)  I was sent to Ogun State to serve as a member of NYSC and I have always had this belief that  this part of the country parades array of people who are well cultured , respectful people ranging from , Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Chief Earnest Shonekan, chief Obasanjo, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, MKO Abiola among numerous others

” But anytime I listen to this young man , the governor of Ekiti State I feel terribly embarrassed as a governor and I feel bad for Yoruba people . This young man I don’t know what went wrong I used to know him even though I was not very closed to him, of course when I was first governor , he was not governor .

” He became governor after I left government House in 2003 but these days when I look at him I think many things are wrong with his words and even his mouth. And. Believe Fayose is only lucky because he is not from Kano, if he was from Kano I would have sent him to  Dawanu Psychiatric Hospital.

“So pressmen when you see Fayose tell him he should learn how to respect elders. Even those of us who are governor with him are his seniors. In this business of politics and all other businesses I think seniority should be respected.

” He has been talking about the age of Buhari I am not a medical doctor but I observe Buhari before the primaries went round all the states of the federation and after the primary elections he went to 35 out of 36 states of Nigeria and Kano four times  and I am sure he came to Lagos more than once within this short period of time what I believe is that Buhari is healthier than Jonathan.”

In his response, APC national leader  said he was surprise that the ruling party is afraid of election, blaming technology and processes that will make it credible.  Tinubu who  said Kwankwaso is a trusted man added that the  Arewa people are part and parcel of the Lagos government.

” Jonathan is afraid of conducting election. ‎Today March 28 if for election, only God can determine his calendar, man can change their manipulation, work of God cannot change.

” The Arewa has come to reality that we must work for the peace of this country, we are one .We must work together for the peace of this country. No Dollar can break us, no euro can divide us. We had enough of 16 years of lies, they packed our children in stadium, no food, you make them buy the uniform and yet unemployment, extorting from them, taking from the poor, we cannot continued that way‎.

“We are ready, at this time, we need change in leadership, we need change in vision. There is no permanent tenant in Aso rock. A villa is a house and any president is a tenant. God has bless and granted‎ him 6 years, we have bought him plenty shoes, many jacket, he has plenty cause he has change. So we cannot give him our vote.”
Sorce:http://starconnectmedia.com/2015/03/15/fayose-needs-psychiatric-examination-kwankwaso/
Or go to channelstv to find the video.
Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fayose respect ur senior
Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by kestolove95(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dnt blame fayose wen he was mocking buhari northern governors wia dia laffing grin
Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by realjoker(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2015
bacarnister, seun,
Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by kodded(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Hypocrite they should tell fahola also angry
Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by WisdomFlakes: 12:34am On Mar 16, 2015
And, Believe Fayose is only lucky because he is not from Kano, if he was from Kano I would have sent him to Dawanu Psychiatric Hospital.

grin grin Now that is classic.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Seun you are a hypocrite . how dare you remove the post showing a video against FFk. You disgust me
Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by egift(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2015
Fayose is wasting the opportunity he has for Ekiti in attacking Buhari. Is he the only corrupt politician in Nigeria? Why is he the most fearful?
Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by omenka(m): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2015
I think I like what the lunatic is doing. The more he insults the more sympathy votes he garners for the General. It is that simple.
Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 16, 2015
I wonder what the fate of that Fayose will be after March 28th and April 11th. First I predict impeachment for him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Needs Psychiatric Examination Say Gov-kwankwaso! by Rawani: 6:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Classic Kwankwaso. I thought TANoids said he has abandoned Buhari and is about to decamp? Silly Liars.

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Access Bank Top Management Staff Takes Bribe To Grant Gov. Uduaghan N50b / See One Hilarious Reason Why We Need Change From PDP / 13 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Murtala Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.