Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) (36487 Views)

Okey Bakassi's Military Outfit For A Movie Role: Fan Complains As Actor Replies / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Sacramento4real(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
GodMode:

Govt pays "ex-militants" #80,000/month... So you are not an exception cos there are "paid political e-thugs"...

Govt could be the one that bought the phone/computer/data plan you are using...

You confirmed it yourself by saying GOVERNMENT in your comment...
Ganja man,u said when i start paying my bills by my self,i would understand what Basket mouth is talking about.Now,am asking you;Is it the Government that is paying our bills for us?How do you pay my utility bills?Its good to think big,but while at it,don't try and believe every poo that comes from celebrities about them living large and thinking big.
#IPayMyBillsMySelf
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by SwingzProsper(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
ogele:
I think we can use what he posted on tweeter to calculate if he is actually paying the tax he is supposed to be paying. When i get to the office tomorrow i will make sure his tax records are checked.
...hmmm so many typoooo deficiencies... Ogbeni go xtramural klasz na.. AgggH
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by godoluwa(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
@buygala, dnt mind dat guy basketmouth. even d gen dat akin alabi(nairabet) uses at his main office does nt consume such fuel. d office iz big with many led tv, computers, ac etc. i dnt expect just comedian to av more than 3set of led tv, decoders, 2set of water dispenser, computer & some low energy consumption electronics. 360k fuel? na comedy be dat
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by franugo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
greaterlove:
grin grin grin grin no be so my brother o, its just that I know some hotels that have that kind of bill so I was wondering how big his house is.

i dey suspect u o brothergringrin
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by SwingzProsper(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sammiejokes:
I cant believe some people are attacking Basket Mouth on this, all I see is jealousy, stupid human being, you people are too poor that's why dem they use I pass my neighbour mindsetn,since you don't have mikanos in ur generation running almost everytime depending on your usage. Please don't use your poverty mindset to sey is he powering the whole village naa poverty dey do una
.. Wats ds one saying Ehnnn
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Exigency: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireneugbomah87:

Obasano was president for 8yrs how many light did he provide. You ave been shouting up nepa for 100 yrs nd u want jonathan to provide costant light within 6yrs, haba my brother jonathan na witch

I seriously hope you are joking because this is a seriously flawed way of reasoning that should be condemned totally in a democratic setting. It is really disappointing that a leader of tomorrow that you are, can so justify ineptitude.
Just in case you have forgotten please be reminded you that GEJ begged for our votes then knowing fully well what the situation on ground was with a promise to rectify it. The position was not forced on him.
Well it clear he has not delivered as the responsibility may have been beyond his ability . The consequences of that failure should be left to Nigerians to decide. But please don't ridicule yourself by trying to defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by SwingzProsper(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
GodMode:

They are "empowered illiterates"....

Most of them are "paid political e-thugs" with no concern for Nigeria...

Be careful who you quote on NL there are many "empowered illiterates"...
.. Talkin poooo... Beta go home n sit on a seat!! U part of d illiter8s anywei
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by ceejayluv(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tell us how much profit you're making monthly and your tax returns.....
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Denko2721987(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
brownlord:

Sorry that is only possible if we have more than 30 hours a day.

For 24 hours a day?

My friend Abeg park well

Because you run a 'i pass my neighbour' gen of 200 naira per day shouldn't subject or constrain ur mentality to the fact that others do not spend much more than you and blind you to other people's reality.. Basketmouth is more than correct, i help run one of my uncle's small hotel of 20 rooms at warri where we have a 40kva plant and another 100kva which we alternate depending on the number of customers and i can categorically tell you that we spend approximately 10-15k per day on diesel alone to power those generators..

Who no go, no go ever know..
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by kart042000(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
It is very possible, i run a laundry business in Ilorin, basin precisely if you know ilorin well, I spend 7k for roughly for 50L which serves only 8hrs on a 60kva gen, and it is taking a heavy toil on the business. Fresh air indeed
A friend who manages a hotel at ogba in lagos, they spend between 600-700k a month on diesel for 2 100kva gens

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by GodMode: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
SwingzProsper:
.. Talkin poooo... Beta go home n sit on a seat!! U part of d illiter8s anywei

gringringringringringrin

You proved me right gringringringringringrin
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by fOFT: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Is gmb a magician?
Gej isn't capable
Our grid is the problem
We have more than 10000MW installed but our transmission infrastructure can't carry more than 5000MW.
GMB can't give us stable power even if they stay in power till 2020 don't have a roadmap in tackling the problem.
The problem is very complex to be solved within 4years
I remain liberal

ademega:
Transformer transformation ...lol
This issue of electricity to me is fail in one fail in all for Jonathan
GMB may do it .... Let us give him the chance
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by quixotic: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?
....360k per month = 12k per day for fuelling his generator.. shocked ....

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided

*MODIFIED

A lot of peeps have come here criticizing me for my 'poor man mentality', and how I am ignorant of the fact that a 100kva gen guzzles up 12k worth of diesel in 12 hours.. Now, my question to them is this:

Why in God's name would a sane regular dude use in his residential duplex or office a Generator ,which can conveniently power a 25-room hotel which has 1hp a\c in each of its rooms?

Basketmouth is officially known to be a comedian, and hardly anything else... please how much power is required to run a contact office, edit some videos, and maintain stable internet? .... Abi him dey run 24hour mortuary services for there too? angry

My point is.. if he stupiddly chooses to live above his means, how is that the society's or government's fault?

the government owes hìm a duty to provìde him electricity,and not let him spend a dime on petrol to power generator.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?
....360k per month = 12k per day for fuelling his generator.. shocked ....

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided

*MODIFIED

A lot of peeps have come here criticizing me for my 'poor man mentality', and how I am ignorant of the fact that a 100kva gen guzzles up 12k worth of diesel in 12 hours.. Now, my question to them is this:

Why in God's name would a sane regular dude use in his residential duplex or office a Generator ,which can conveniently power a 25-room hotel which has 1hp a\c in each of its rooms?

Basketmouth is officially known to be a comedian, and hardly anything else... please how much power is required to run a contact office, edit some videos, and maintain stable internet? .... Abi him dey run 24hour mortuary services for there too? angry

My point is.. if he stupiddly chooses to live above his means, how is that the society's or government's fault?

...will you work for Jonathan?you're needed in the presidency to help curb Nigerian outrageous spending...
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by quixotic: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Ahan na!!!.... which kind Gen be that one o
try a 50kva gen. A gen is like a car. An air conditioned suv wil consume much more petrol than a danfo
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Chars1289: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dividends of transformation. This is what some of these celebs fail to understand. If Gej give u money from now till eternity am sure they will still spend large chunk of the money on the failures of govt like this power itch basket mouth is facing.So, basket don't worry u need to get ur v.card and vote for a govt that will reduce ur expenses...he fit be kowa party go do am for u.lol
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Exigency: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sacramento4real:
Listern up!Even though am a very strong critic of The Clueless one and a big fan of Basket mouth,i don't think i will ever believe this.360K is way too much to spend on fueling his Generator in a month.That means he is trying to tell us that he spends 12,000 Naira on Diesel every day.80 litres of diesel goes for 12,000 Naira.Is he trying to tell us that his power Generating set consumes 80 litres of Diesel everyday?Or is he running the generator non stop?Dem nor dey comot 4 house dey go somewhere den off their gen?Abi wen dem off d gen,d diesel dey leak troway?lol
Basket mouth,u talk dis one,abeg.

What a waste, what a shame. After so many years of failed leadership we Nigerians have come to regard aberrations as the norm. We have to stratify the society on the type and size of generating set, have to justify and defend the indefensible while the sellers of inverters are strategizing. They have been so oppressed by their leaders that they have even forgotten that power, water, good roads, education, security and accommodation is their right and not a privilege. Ironically, the people who should ensure those right (president, governors, MPs) were employed by them through their votes.

So what do you do if you employ someone that is not doing what is in your interest? Maybe Nigerians are really weak minded because as the saying goes people get the kind of leaders they deserve.

But just in case you don't know the power to EMPLOY your next president, next state governor, senator, member of houses mot rep and so on is your PVC. Use it wisely. Decisions you take today will decide what you get for another four(4) years.

Just my 2 cents.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by ademega(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
fOFT:
Is gmb a magician?
Gej isn't capable
Our grid is the problem
We have more than 10000MW installed but our transmission infrastructure can't carry more than 5000MW.
GMB can't give us stable power even if they stay in power till 2020 don't have a roadmap in tackling the problem.
The problem is very complex to be solved within 4years
I remain liberal

I could only read terminologies that I found difficult to understand ,all what we are asking for is not 24hrs power supply but just a clue that the issue is begin addressed . what we need is not even result but evidenc that there would be a result in no distance time ,but all what we get are complains and blames their and here. Let us vote for GMB and let us see if there won't be an improvement . just this chance for him I beg
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Certifiedboss: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
idupaul:

He might be right cos I spend 2k a day powering a small 8kva generator, so I am guessing he has 60kva in his joint and 40 kva at home .. Bro na 12k a day e must reach

Basketmouth should chill... If you see who can spend such amount to run generator in his house monthly you will know. You're popular doesn't make your extraordinarily rich
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by queensmith: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
loooool Basketmouth is powering Dangotes farms and Nestles factories! How can he lie on social media like this grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
a man from Otuake is Otu,Jonathan is Otu,he's clueless
u knw that means pussy in my place.........did you just call my president a pussy? A rat's pussy? Otu oke?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
400billionman:

Do you know whether he is using a 50KVA diesel gen ?

Some rich people run 24hrs power in their houses with automatic change over..
this guy is a comedian for tinubu's sake.....he z not that rich......

My opinion though
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Sacramento4real(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Exigency:

What a waste, what a shame. After so many years of failed leadership we Nigerians have come to regard aberrations as the norm. We have to stratify the society on the type and size of generating set, have to justify and defend the indefensible while the sellers of inverters are strategizing. They have been so oppressed by their leaders that they have even forgotten that power, water, good roads, education, security and accommodation is their right and not a privilege. Ironically, the people who should ensure those right (president, governors, MPs) were employed by them through their votes.

So what do you do if you employ someone that is not doing what is in your interest? Maybe Nigerians are really weak minded because as the saying goes people get the kind of leaders they deserve.

But just in case you don't know the power to EMPLOY your next president, next state governor, senator, member of houses mot rep and so on is your PVC. Use it wisely. Decisions you take today will decide what you get for another four(4) years.

Just my 2 cents.

Dis post long pass Psalm 119,i swear.Nice one,though.Vote CHANGE!
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by jaydude(f): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
hahn:

This is why your album isn't out yet

grin
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
nwadiuko1:
u knw that means pussy in my place.........did you just call my president a pussy? A rat's pussy? Otu oke?
Wow,really? Ofcourse,he's pu,ssy,but Otu in yoruba means someone that's clueless and doesn't know how to do anything,mostly used while playing ball to refer to a poor football player
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Caution30: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na today?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by bigfriend(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'm very sorry but most comments here has poverty written all over it.They guy is a celeb and level Don change,he probably has an office to run and his house to run and u don't expect him to be without light!u don't expect him to go to the filling station to hustle for fuel like u and u don't expect him to go to the generator and measure or pour the fuel.That na one of his boys office and work chop!lolzzzzzz!!!!! All he knows is that he spends 360k per month on fuel by his own estimate which I'm sure is quite low compared to other celebs cos I know Bright is an ajegunle boy
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
nerodenero:
Maybe a ban on generators and all solar equipment would help government do something about power. Imagine Aso rock and all government offices in darkness, that 'Winsh' called corruption wey dey affect PHCN go die sharp-sharp.
how will the ban of generators and solar equipments enable government do something about our electricity problem? Isnt it their lack of doing anything the reason the masses have resorted to generators and inverters? Guy... If you are in power, Nigerians will suffer...
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by holatin(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireneugbomah87:

Obasano was president for 8yrs how many light did he provide. You ave been shouting up nepa for 100 yrs nd u want jonathan to provide costant light within 6yrs, haba my brother jonathan na witch

Four years is enough for
anyone in power to make significant improvement, if I can't do it in four years then I can never do it- GEJ
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Honestly I don't believe dis story
Cuz where I live, power ha improved all thanks to president jonathan

Gej ride on jor
2019 last bus stop
so because u are enjoying, the rest of us should die abi? Where I stay, we havn't seen light since 8th of march and before then, if we see light, its like barely 10minutes... sadly enough, its not from our transformer...
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by xtervaganza(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2015
These same celebrities will go out and campaign for Jonathan.

Idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani / Malivelihood Mocks CLA Owners: My Girlfriend's Bag Is The Same Price As Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.