Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) (36486 Views)

Okey Bakassi's Military Outfit For A Movie Role: Fan Complains As Actor Replies / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by buygala(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Omotolu:
...will you work for Jonathan?you're needed in the presidency to help curb Nigerian outrageous spending...

if you have a job for me... I wud be much obliged smiley
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Olaone1: 1:15am On Mar 17, 2015
I laugh oo.

This is why some people say Nairaland is full of poor people.

There are MANY people in Nigeria who spend similar amounts of money on generator every month.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 17, 2015
I spend almost 90k per month on fuel, fucking bad on dis nation without powersupply
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by sophtaf(f): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:

did you miss your period or what?
no its u that missd d release of ur sperm undecided
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by AnonymX: 3:03am On Mar 17, 2015
buygala:
Really?
....360k per month = 12k per day for fuelling his generator.. shocked ....

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided

*MODIFIED

A lot of peeps have come here criticizing me for my 'poor man mentality', and how I am ignorant of the fact that a 100kva gen guzzles up 12k worth of diesel in 12 hours.. Now, my question to them is this:

Why in God's name would a sane regular dude use in his residential duplex or office a Generator ,which can conveniently power a 25-room hotel which has 1hp a\c in each of its rooms?

Basketmouth is officially known to be a comedian, and hardly anything else... please how much power is required to run a contact office, edit some videos, and maintain stable internet? .... Abi him dey run 24hour mortuary services for there too? angry

My point is.. if he stupiddly chooses to live above his means, how is that the society's or government's fault?

The idiocy of you is amazing to me.

Rather than address the major issue, you ae attcking BasketMouth.

Why can't the GEJ administration provide electricity to Nigerians?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by tomiobj(m): 4:39am On Mar 17, 2015
spott:
https://twitter.com/basket_mouth/status/577360325932163072
. So he dashes the petrol station d Xtra 20N
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Imanuelle:

Could be true for two generators at two locations, working simultaneously, but I still don't believe.

Even a joint/bar doesn't run their generator 24/7.

He inflated the figures.

Remember basket mouth is a celebrity and he wouldn't want darkness in his house for a minute. He uses about 89litres daily 89litres*135selling price=12k
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Thetruthsayer: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2015
after on u wi say sai GEJ, give buhari chance to c wat he wil do coz we hav already seen GEJ's failed Gvnt.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by femliany(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2015
buygala
post=31662469:

Really?

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light
to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. ..
But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously
expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues
out of proportion undecided

*MODIFIED

A lot of peeps have come here criticizing me for my 'poor man
mentality', and how I am ignorant of the fact that a 100kva gen guzzles
up 12k worth of diesel in 12 hours.. Now, my question to them is this:

Why in God's name would a sane regular dude use in his residential
duplex or office a Generator ,which can conveniently power a 25-room
hotel which has 1hp a\c in each of its rooms?

Basketmouth is officially known to be a comedian, and hardly anything
else... please how much power is required to run a contact office, edit
some videos, and maintain stable internet? .... Abi him dey run
24hour mortuary services for there too? angry

My point is.. if he stupiddly chooses to live above his means, how is
that the society's or government's fault?

original diesel is €160:00 per litre and for twenty fours say,it consumes 70litres.multiply it by 30days
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2015
famuyiwa07:

Remember basket mouth is a celebrity and he wouldn't want darkness in his house for a minute. He uses about 89litres daily 89litres*135selling price=12k

Its 100 here, and if he chooses to run his gen, then he shouldn't complain.

How about when they all go out for the day? Does it still stay on.

The generator would have broken down by now.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2015
spott:
https://twitter.com/basket_mouth/status/577360325932163072

That dude BasketMouth is a bloody Liar and a clown.

Where does he lives- Lagos State.

So there is no Power in Lagos state Rich community that he spends N360,000 on Generator!

Is there no Inverter or Solar Power?

Is Lagos having a monthly blackout?

If the above was true both BasketMouth and Fashiola is to be blame for such outrageous comment!!!
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by yagbaboy1(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2015
buygala:
Really?

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided

*MODIFIED

A lot of peeps have come here criticizing me for my 'poor man mentality', and how I am ignorant of the fact that a 100kva gen guzzles up 12k worth of diesel in 12 hours.. Now, my question to them is this:

Why in God's name would a sane regular dude use in his residential duplex or office a Generator ,which can conveniently power a 25-room hotel which has 1hp a\c in each of its rooms?

Basketmouth is officially known to be a comedian, and hardly anything else... please how much power is required to run a contact office, edit some videos, and maintain stable internet? .... Abi him dey run 24hour mortuary services for there too? angry

My point is.. if he stupiddly chooses to live above his means, how is that the society's or government's fault?

According to ur epistle, it has become his fault that they is no constant electricity. Bros, I hail for your reasoning o. So for someone to hope for 24hours light has become a crime
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Margauxluv(f): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:
Honestly I don't believe dis story
Cuz where I live, power ha improved all thanks to president jonathan

Gej ride on jor
2019 last bus stop

mayb he is jxt joking.....lol...
he s a comedian anywer.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Airforce1(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2015
Margauxluv:

mayb he is jxt joking.....lol...
he s a comedian anywer.

Happy Birthday Friend

Wish you long life and prosperity
grin smiley
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by domiwizi(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2015
hmmm...9ja....
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Onegai(f): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2015
errrrr...

he's not making up that figure

estate gen + personal gen + inverter = N50, 0000 bill. Minus PHCN. That's in Lekki. 1004 people can hit N120, 000 monthly power bill if they aren't careful. Ordinary Festac got N25, 000 bill for 8 hours of light daily in January. When the light reduced to about 4 hours weekly, Bill became N15, 000. This is minus petrol costs.

I mean, this Is 2015. Why am I still "managing" electricity? I'm using my laptop to power my phone now, why am I defending the people in charge of power after they have spent billions fixing a problem that has gotten worse? Nigerians deserve the govt they have, I don't know anywhere else they would blame the victim rather than the oppressors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by zurkerman: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2015
16hrs (per day) x 5 Liters per hour (If d Gen is 18-25KVa Perkins Silent Cabin Diesel Engine eg Mikano, Kirloskar) x 28days per month (@Diesel selling for N160 per liter) = 16 x 5 x 28 x 155 = N358,400
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Margauxluv(f): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:

Happy Birthday Friend

Wish you long life and prosperity
grin smiley

fnks dear

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Blackkie: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2015
You choose to.
Is it a MUST to use NEPA?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by hahn(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2015
xkris11:
Stop deceiving yourself,Ghana has no constant light.

Yep. Very true. But I can bet its way better than Nigeria's situation. I lived in Benin republic for 3months and its way better than Nigeria in terms of electricity supply. They only cut power off once and that was for about 30minutesafter it was announced on the radio

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by tope3x(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2015
To be honest. ..I spend 720k on fuel every year...which means 2000 naira per day and 60k per month
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by brownlord: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Denko2721987:

Because you run a 'i pass my neighbour' gen of 200 naira per day shouldn't subject or constrain ur mentality to the fact that others do not spend much more than you and blind you to other people's reality.. Basketmouth is more than correct, i help run one of my uncle's small hotel of 20 rooms at warri where we have a 40kva plant and another 100kva which we alternate depending on the number of customers and i can categorically tell you that we spend approximately 10-15k per day on diesel alone to power those generators..

Who no go, no go ever know..

Empty brain, you run your uncles hotel that requires you to give your guest electricity almost 24 hours and a private citizen who most of the time is not home, if you ever believe basket mouth will put on gen for 18 hours a day then you are just a big fool.

Idiat
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by xkris11(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Yes,i can accept for benin,i once lived in port novo ,there is constant power.

quote author=hahn post=31701749]

Yep. Very true. But I can bet its way better than Nigeria's situation. I lived in Benin republic for 3months and its way better than Nigeria in terms of electricity supply. They only cut power off once and that was for about 30minutesafter it was announced on the radio[/quote]
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by abibun: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Probably is d one supplying his all his neighbour/ward light.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by hahn(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
xkris11:
Yes,i can accept for benin,i once lived in port novo ,there is constant power.

quote author=hahn post=31701749]

Yep. Very true. But I can bet its way better than Nigeria's situation. I lived in Benin republic for 3months and its way better than Nigeria in terms of electricity supply. They only cut power off once and that was for about 30minutesafter it was announced on the radio

I'm honestly thinking of travelling there soon for a short holiday. The power situation in this country can be quite dissapointing

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by popson1st: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2015
This guy can lie..
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
But why do Nigerian celebs like lying? Does he power his whole district? When he's not Harry Akande
bro hope i wont bee hittin a nerve if i told u he's very coret,inshort his figures mite be less accurate...evn as lite mite b a little bit constant i still spend over 170k monthly
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Smartestelvis:
bro hope i wont bee hittin a nerve if i told u he's very coret,inshort his figures mite be less accurate...evn as lite mite b a little bit constant i still spend over 170k monthly
But that has to be for your business and not home bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) / Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.