Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) (36478 Views)

Okey Bakassi's Military Outfit For A Movie Role: Fan Complains As Actor Replies / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by 989900: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
alby:
Friends, he may actually be correct. See this statistics below:

1. Assume you use "I pass my neighbour" generator.
2. Spend only NGN500 (approximately 5litres/100 as fuel is sold at 100+ in the East - Imo, etc) daily to aid you and family sleep and see news, charge your phones, watch AM/Super Sports.
3. For a week, you spend NGN3,500.00
4. For a year (52-weeks), you spend NGN182,000.00k.
5. For a clueless tenure of 4-years, you spend NGN728,000.OOk.

This is basically for a common man out there on the street. Our Power experts in the house can advise us better.

Too bad...Corruption has indeed eaten us up.

Let us give GMB a chance for change and watch what the next 4-years brings upon us.

#GMB2015

You're too frugal/patronizing, won't you service the Gen? Actually, you will have to replace it in a year thereabout.

Add that too.

Plus killing self+family+neighbours softly.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by falolajacob(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Basket mouth own beta.some seven civil servant salary every month to power GEN
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by ireneugbomah87(f): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
holatin:
Dat is d fresh air Jonathan promised us and thank God he has fulfilled it.

sai baba joor
Obasano was president for 8yrs how many light did he provide. You ave been shouting up nepa for 100 yrs nd u want jonathan to provide costant light within 6yrs, haba my brother jonathan na witch
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?
....360k per month = 12k per day for fuelling his generator.. shocked ....

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided

Bro, running diesel gen can be quite costly to be honest, and BM could be running it 24 hours, there are people like that. So stop comparing it with fuel gen.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by rusher14: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
arsenal33:
LIGHT GO DEY IN 2020

Had a Gen similar to that one and I spent an average of 3,000 Naira everyday.

That's 90 odd thousand a month.

Go figure.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Leez(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
spott:
https://twitter.com/basket_mouth/status/577360325932163072
He should come and live in mafoluku or to be precise
Ogundele street
He will spend more than that
Nepa dy use us practise hia

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by TAVOX: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Basket mouth is a liar abeg!
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided

Your poor man mentality will not allow you consider that the fuel/diesel he buys could cover both house and office plus other places he runs. So don't just jump to conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Dpearlz: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Basket mouth might be saying the truth. He may be using more than one generating set (Both at home and in other establishments he might have). As regards the light situation, Rome was not built in a day plus it takes more time to repair/build than to destroy. The power sector in this country has never been properly maintained and improved on since before the president came into power. So it will take a miracle for you and I to have constant light after a five years of work. Agreed the pace and level of development in this sector is slow but unlike other regimes work of improvement is going on in that sector.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by lwise(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
I don't expect the guy to buy spend that much, that means he is a rich illiterate. With inverters powered by solar energy everywhere, I don't expect a sensible human being to waste such money on fuelling generator.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by tranxo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
stagger:
What a liar this basket mouth is, just like all these lying celebrities. I own a factory and my combined bills for the place, my office and home do not even come near to half that amount. Liar!
how many hours do you power your gen in each of these locations?

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by slap1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
How much was he spending in the days of OBJ?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by pat077: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'm sure he will come back and say..... Na joke OOOO.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sammiejokes:
I cant believe some people are attacking Basket Mouth on this, all I see is jealousy, stupid human being, you people are too poor that's why dem they use I pass my neighbour mindsetn,since you don't have mikanos in ur generation running almost everytime depending on your usage. Please don't use your poverty mindset to sey is he powering the whole village naa poverty dey do una

This is why I say a lot of NLers are very very unexposed. They need to go out more often.

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Enoquin(f): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]For how long will u continue making use of inverters? undecided[/size]

[size=14pt]Let me tell u something. There's no electricity supply that's as convenient as the main power-supply! So the best alternative is constant light from Power Holding Company.

Sai Buhari. cool[/size]

Is this a deliberate attempt to misunderstand my intended message? undecided
And pardon me for not knowing that Buhari has a hidden magic wand that can make all our monumental problems go away.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
tbaba1234:

What is the size of your generator?

I am talking of a 27 KVA generator. Even at optimum function, it consumes as much as 50-75 litres daily.

The problem is not servicing.
first of all i want to apologise for asking u to shut up.
i understand d angle u are coming from. i use a smaller generator compared to urs. but you'll agree with me dat even if u used up to 80ltrs a day (if there ain't no light) same as basket u wouldn't spend dat amount cumulatively judging by d fact dat some days u dnt use ur Gene for dat long hrs.
hence i wouldn't be wrong if i said he exaggerated.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by tranxo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
lwise:
I don't expect the guy to buy spend that much, that means he is a rich illiterate. With inverters powered by solar energy everywhere, I don't expect a sensible human being to waste such money on fuelling generator.
what will be the cost of setting up an inverter utility that can power a 30 room hotel for 24 hours?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Bros, Basketmouth may be selling ice block.
Hahaahahaahaahahahhaha. ice block.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by popcykaylah(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
well he isn't lying if he run his diesel gen 24 hrs..some people even spend more depending on how big your diesel gen is..well I think basket mouth should switch to I pass my Neigbour gen..simple!

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by alsudaes1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
tunde1200:
that is your own area some areas have not see ordinary flash of light in this year alone i can prove it to you!!.
power hasnt improve at all bro!.
SAI BABA nee i have confident in him than your so call GEJ.

u r talking about this year! some areas are yet to see flash of "NEPA" light for almost two years now bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by MKO4ever(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
2015 budget

Clothing ================10,000,000.00
Petrol for cars=============1,000,000.00
Telephone and data==========500,000.00
Beer and women (wifey)======10,000,000.00
Family and Friends==========8,000,000.00
Travelling abroad===========6,000,000.00
House maintenance==========9,500,000.00
Medical and fitness==========2,000,000.00
And then generator========== 4,000,000.00

Mehn cost of living a good life.........
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by LewisO: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Enoquin:

Is this a deliberate attempt to misunderstand my intended message? undecided
And pardon me for not knowing that Buhari has a hidden magic wand that can make all our monumental problems go away.
[size=14pt]What did i typed there in terms of misunderstanding? I was only trying to let u know some.

And for who do intend to vote for? If i may ask. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by tbaba1234: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
2tex:

first of all i want to apologise for asking u to shut up.
i understand d angle u are coming from. i use a smaller generator compared to urs. but you'll agree with me dat even if u used up to 80ltrs a day (if there ain't no light) same as basket u wouldn't spend dat amount cumulatively judging by d fact dat some days u dnt use ur Gene for dat long hrs.
hence i wouldn't be wrong if i said he exaggerated.

It depends on the power situation where he lives, it is really bad in some places..

In some areas, people barely see power.

But as a comedian, he might have exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by MadCow1: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?

360000 ÷ 30 = 12000 a day..

12000 ÷ 165/litre of Diesel = 72 Liters of Diesel a day..

A big CAT engine 150 KVA and above would drink that easily especially in a 24hr power home. Most banks use 1500 liters of Diesel per month, do the maths

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by kakakent: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
rationalmind:

It's not. I have a client who claims to use diesel of 10,000 naira if he uses his gen for 24 hours.

Is he also lying?

All right he might or might not be lying but am in my late 20s nd I have never witnessed a steady power supply nd nigerians were coping nd smiling now under this man now probably becos he takes every shit hurled at him with a smile everyone z plaming him for a 30 somethong year old problem do u pple think nigerian electric power problem can be fixed in one year I assure u buhari self won't fix that its a long term problem am saying this cos I studied electrical engineering the problem z long term say 12-15 yrs what I observed z dat an incubemt president will start his own reforms in the power sector nd when he leaves his predeccesor come nd starts his own reform abandoning the work of the former nd I assure u guys even if oyedepo nd adebayo re in charge that practise won't help I think what jonathan has been able to do is dis :every year @ least increase our output on megawatts by a few millions that way pple that were having 1hr supply of power a day might get 1hr nd 30 mins pple dat don't have at all will taste and so on by nxt year megawatts improves at least by anoda few millions dat way we re progressing steadily provided that when he leaves d next dude continues . We would not have been having this problem if all past president let's say from gowon imbibed dis atitude of continuing at a slow but steady pace am not partisian but I hate d way nigerians blame dat meek guy jonathan a lot maybe becos he z too meek I like him though cos he z my kinda guy am quiet my problem with him z on insecurity in d north but as for this power guy blame all former heads of states from d time of gowon down like I said dat problem won't be solved in 1 day

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by chiefolododo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Change is all we want
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by MadCow1: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
989900:

You're too frugal/patronizing, won't you service the Gen? Actually, you will have to replace it in a year thereabout.

Add that too.

Plus killing self+family+neighbours softly.

The cheapest aspect of buying a Diesel Generator is buying it.. Some repairs can cost in excess of 200,000 especially if you are doing company servicing.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by chidekings(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:

And that 500 won't even serve you for more than 4 hrs,we're really suffering in this country,another reason why we need to vote out the clueless Otuakean

guy talk true abeg,500 lasts me for 12hours in my gen
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by adconline(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nigerian ps are deluded bunch! Most of the folks cursing him out don't have power and are currently using gens to power their laptops and phones... Blame the govt not the comedian!!
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by MadCow1: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
rationalmind:

It's not. I have a client who claims to use diesel of 10,000 naira if he uses his gen for 24 hours.

Is he also lying?

10'k Diesel will not hold a 250KVA generator for 24 hours. grin
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by greaterlove(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
MadCow1:

360000 ÷ 30 = 12000 a day..

12000 ÷ 165/litre of Diesel = 72 Liters of Diesel a day..

A big CAT engine 150 KVA and above would drink that easily especially in a 24hr power home. Most banks use 1500 liters of Diesel per month, do the maths
we all know this but the question is what kind of house does basket mouth live in that will require him to install 100-150kva diesel generator?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by drstrategy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
spott:
https://twitter.com/basket_mouth/status/577360325932163072
lolzz... basketmouth is truly a comedian...lafz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Slams Buhari: "Why Are Our Leaders So Heartless?" / ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons / Alex, Mercy, Mike And Tobi Bakre Hang Out At The Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.