Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) (36477 Views)

Okey Bakassi's Military Outfit For A Movie Role: Fan Complains As Actor Replies / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
Yustash001:
And that useless minister said the bills Nigerians are paying is not enough to put everything in order....
And they still expect us to pay for repair,wicked fellows,so you also heard his lies about the gas pipeline vandalism,i don't know why other countries don't complain about pipeline vandalism as an excuse for constant blackouts

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?
....360k per month = 12k per day for fuelling his generator.. shocked ....

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided

Is he saying he can't afford Solar panels or inverters that he should be spending such an outrageous amount on fuel?

He should pack well jor.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by nazaalwayzz: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Screams of up nepa ans become history in your homes and offices because 24hr power supply is already here. Tosmos power solutions assures you of uninterrupted power supply with our quality and efficient solar powered inverters. they are affordable and they deliver. For as low as #120,000 (panels, batteries and installation included) you can light your homes 24/7. they are custome made to suit your unique needs. Get yours now by calling 08134622924.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by nazaalwayzz: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Screams of up nepa can become history in your homes and offices because 24hr power supply is already here. Tosmos power solutions assures you of uninterrupted power supply with our quality and efficient solar powered inverters. they are affordable and they deliver. For as low as #120,000 (panels, batteries and installation included) you can light your homes 24/7. they are custome made to suit your unique needs. Get yours now by calling 08134622924.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by nazaalwayzz: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Screams of up nepa can become history in
your homes and offices because 24hr power
supply is already here. Tosmos power
solutions assures you of uninterrupted power
supply with our quality and efficient solar
powered inverters. they are affordable and
they deliver. For as low as #120,000 (panels,
batteries and installation included) you can
light your homes 24/7. they are custome
made to suit your unique needs. Get yours
now by calling 08134622924.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Onaedose1(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
a man from Otuake is Otu,Jonathan is Otu,he's clueless
Since I was born and now I am getting old I have always been shouting up NEPA, even in the former days of SAI BABA, there was always a power problem. Trying to make it seem as though it started in 2011 is you not being objective, and what is even worse is if you believe Jonathan hasn't done his bit in ameliorating the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Onaedose1:
Since I was born and now I am getting old I have always been shouting up NEPA, even in the former days of SAI BABA, there was always a power problem. Trying to make it seem as though it started in 2011 is you not being objective, and what is even worse is if you believe Jonathan hasn't done his bit in ameliorating the situation.
Jonathan hasn't done anything In the power sector

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by spott(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Onaedose1:

Jonathan's transformation in the power sector is a total failure.

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by cr7lomo: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2015
It simply shows that u can't afford it . Kindly coat ur coat, it's not a must to power ur house for 24hrs , when u no be ole tinubu or u wanna blame gej for ur denge pose again ?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by 400billionman: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?
....360k per month = 12k per day for fuelling his generator.. shocked ....

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided

Do you know whether he is using a 50KVA diesel gen ?

Some rich people run 24hrs power in their houses with automatic change over..

3 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Fabulous47(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2015
The guy de blow lie
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Dreyl(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Honestly I don't believe dis story
Cuz where I live, power ha improved all thanks to president jonathan

Gej ride on jor
2019 last bus stop
shut up there, which fresh air? keep suffering and smiling, while you are living in a face i slap you apartment, the day poverty go give you backhand that's when you will clamour for change, ode.

7 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Enoquin(f): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2015
So, what happened to inverters? A good inverter wouldn't cause so much. I believe in prudence especially when there are alternatives.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Dreyl(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Enoquin:
So, what happened to inverters? A good inverter wouldn't cause so much. I believe in prudence especially when there are alternatives.
look at how primitive you are thinking, how do you charge an inverter without electricity? And at the end of the month those salamandas will come and ask for phcn bill, thunder fire their nyansh.

3 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Enoquin(f): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dreyl:
look at how primitive you are thinking, how do you charge an inverter without electricity? And at the end of the month those salamandas will come and ask for phcn bill, thunder fire their nyansh.

You do know that you can put forth your opinion without unnecessary aggression or insults?
Yes, light has been eratic but 3 times a month is far from the truth especially if you stay in a highbrow area. If at home, why should a generator be on 24 hours? If it has to be on at all cost, can that lifestyle be sustained 10-20 years from now if power doesn't improve?
I am more concerned in cutting costs with wisdom than compounding them.

5 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by tomzman: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Over here, we have two generators; a small one and a medium-sized one. We spend more than 30k a month on fuel and servicing costs and the generator is used for 4-5 hours daily. Now imagine the cost implication if we decide to use the generator for 12-15 hours daily. The accumulated number of hours we had light over here over the last one month cannot be up to 15. Though basket mouth might have exaggerated but he may not be far from the truth. Epileptic power supply is Nigeria's number 1 problem.
Only a fool will want to continue in such a situation.

8 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by adahgold(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Anything DAT happens now is Jonathan,u guys think gmb will come all of a sudden and give us light smh. U guys should use ur head not ur anus or eye,Yoruba people Una too make mouth if trouble come now Una go run... Una no suppose dey talk fear fear people na only gra gra Una sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by greaterlove(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
400billionman:

Do you know whether he is using a 50KVA diesel gen ?

Some rich people run 24hrs power in their houses with automatic change over..
how many bedroom duplex is he staying in that he will need 50kva generator? 50kva generator should be able to power a 15-20rooms hotel if you are using 1hp a/c in every room.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by 400billionman: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
greaterlove:

how many bedroom duplex is he staying in that he will need 50kva generator? 50kva generator should be able to power a 15-20rooms hotel if you are using 1hp a/c in every room.

Oga, some people are very rich.

I see private duplexes using 100KVA sef

3 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Orikinla(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Honestly I don't believe dis story
Cuz where I live, power ha improved all thanks to president jonathan

Gej ride on jor
2019 last bus stop

[size=18pt]How many times have you enjoyed uninterrupted power supply?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by greaterlove(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
400billionman:

Oga, some people are very rich.

I see private duplexes using 100KVA sef
then its stupidity and they shouldn't complain. with about N3million they can get a 20kva solar inverter that will power a five bedroom duplex well, so why spend that much fueling a 100kva generator when most of the power generated will not be utilized?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Bonapart(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by ElHassan1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Let the fucking basket continue supporting Gej with his dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
So basket mouth can lie like this.... Four million plus
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by ojeffo: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ds is d calculation of my spending on fuel in 365 days...not incling 4k for saturday and sundays...so BASKET COULD BE RIGHT..WE NEED CHANGE...BUT DTZ DEFINITELY NOT BUHARI
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by alaoeri: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Basket Mouth if you want things to change for better, vote APC my two cents.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by arsenal33: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
LIGHT GO DEY IN 2020

3 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by milestonejnr(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
You need Xtreme fuel treatment my bro... You must buy fuel no matter what.It is a way out. cool
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by LewisO: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=14pt]Blame GEJ. [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olajumoke Looks Cute In New Hairstyle... (photo) / Yemi Alade Slams Buhari: "Why Are Our Leaders So Heartless?" / ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.