Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (860 Views)

James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by Adenugay(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Vr1r7UTdviQ/VQaMBEPn7cI/AAAAAAABj5Y/02V1gu1sLgo/s1600/CAJsADpWEAAMQOv.jpg[/img]

After Mrs Buhari was spotted buying suya with Mrs Osinbajo yesterday in Abuja, she also got to do this - help a woman selling fries on the roadside with her frying.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/photo-of-mrs-aisha-buhari-frying-akara-in-abuja/
Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by Eastherbunny(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
I'll be a billionaire if I could get a dollar for every BS I read here concerning APC and PDP.

Who cares if she like she can come coke mio mio for me.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by buskie13(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2015
I'm looking for a phock to give...

BTW... why's she scared of going close to de fire

she be like:camera mon...pls let me hold spoon so u can take one shot...yimu...politicians and their wives are same...GMB=General My Butt(Yansh)

but the undisputed GEJ=God Elected Jonathan

GEJ till 2019 baby cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Action Movie... APC, trying so hard to sell an old man to us... Can she fry balls? grin angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol ...game on! Where is Patience Jonathan to come make akamu or apeteshi naaaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by moderatorr1: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2015
PDP campaigning pictures of achievements, signs of economic boom and re-captured boko haram territories.
APC campaigning with pictures of Buhari and Osinbajo's daughter and wives buying suya and frying dodo.

Buhari campaigning in london
Osinbajo giving speeches in maryland USA

GEJ getting community leaders to endorse him in his different attires.
While SAMBO is piloting the country's administrative affairs.
Patience Jonathan organising several women empowerment programs, dropping bombs and kicking balls.

I'm not sure where the election is holding, but if its holding in Nigeria, the results should not surprise APC.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by Viktoh(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2015
If she lyk mk akamu join

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2015
buskie13:
I'm looking for a phock to give...

BTW... why's she scared of going close to de fire

she be like:camera mon...pls let me hold spoon so u can take one shot...yimu...politicians and their wives are same...GMB=General My Butt(Yansh)

but the undisputed GEJ=God Elected Jonathan

GEJ till 2019 baby cool
lol ah don laugh tire

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by estyvino(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2015
If she like make she fry pup corn. Fresh Air must blow till 2019 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by Godfullsam(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2015
I go chop oh grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by buskie13(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2015
burticious:
lol ah don laugh tire
u are welcome cool
Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by nwafuluozoh: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2015
Na now day break! Madam,abeg waka go house. Nigerians know better than voting your husband.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by iamrealdeji(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2015
bigtt76:
Lol ...game on! Where is Patience Jonathan to come make akamu or apeteshi naaaa grin
No,na paraga that one fit make
Re: Photo Of Mrs Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja by iamrealdeji(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2015
All na politics,but don't blame her,anybody would do this at least to counter the opposition party,every weapon you have,keep using it,but no doubt,she's a humble woman and an eye candy,Sai Buhari,Sai Aisha

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Vote Be Bought For This Amount Of Money? (honest Answers) / Foreign Reserves Drop By $2.2B In 30 Days / BREAKING! Ondo Deputy Governor Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.