Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,950 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo (22987 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ashawo chasing girls everywhere on NL,you were at my back some mins ago,now na mimicole catch your attention,how market today?AIDS is real tongue
ha ha ha ha ha but y u nr give me chance to Bleep u na? i swear u go enjoy am.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Beamborla(f): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Bimbo too don dey follow die for the guy,una wey go fight and break head becos of the missing guy plenty,make una no forget say him get girl frendS before he got missing o grin
Lolest... why are you head bent on implicating me? cheesy cry
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Beamborla(f): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
how many times you wan quote me abi Seun don dey pay for quotation ni?abeg come here make I buy you paraga
If no be iya Ruki own, I no dey drink
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lolaxavier(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:

Hi Tolulope, it's Lola.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by tete7000(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
lonelydora:
Police is right about MTN not releasing info. There is a privacy agreement between subscribers and Telecom operators. Info is released ONLY on court orders. Meanwhile you can get the info if you have a close contact in DSS. Send me an email.

Nigerians wallow in ignorance most times because they just check "I AGREE" in every subscription, both online and offline, without reading it.

But if you don't agree to their terms they won't register you. It is not as if subscribers have an option.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
God please wherever your son is bring him back home safely, let no harm befall him, do a miracle in his life & let your name be glorify forever..Amen

He will come back home.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Holy spirit.......wer @thou? shut the mouth of dos that insist PH is the safest state to be, doing election. SMH
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Beamborla(f): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
lolaxavier:

Hi Tolulope, it's Lola.
cheesy You disappeared into the thin air.. angry
Not fair!
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lolaxavier(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:

cheesy You disappeared into the thin air.. angry
Not fair!

No I did not. Very much around. You definitely know how to find me...only if you truly want to. smiley
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by toprealman: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why wont they release the information. What are they holding it back for? This country sef!!!
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by mekybabe1: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls go to Mtn Office and get the details of his last call/sms transaction. I don't think MTN or any telecoms coy will say no to you. At worst, they will insist you go thru the police or SSS. Kindly go thru SSS. They are more serious in handling issues like this. We are praying for you guys here. God will put a testimony on ur lips. It is well.

7 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Beamborla(f): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
lolaxavier:

No I did not. Very much around. You definitely know how to find me...only if you truly want to. smiley
You know that's not true
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lolaxavier(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:

You know that's not true

This is not the proper place to spread our clothes in the sun. Let's respect the Op.

Op, my sincerest apologies. Keep the hope alive.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by riskit33: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
OP i must confess, i admire your calm and serene disposition in the face of this challenge. I join heart and voice with your numerous wellwishers to pray for the safe return of your brother. May God keep strengthening you and your family. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Descartes: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jethrovich:
My younger brother is missing. His name is Kelechi Victor Agomuo. He left home for a Photo Studio in D Line, Port Harcourt on the 7th of March, 2015 and that was the last time we saw him. . We have filed a Police report and placed his pictures on TV Stations in Port Harcourt.
We tried getting the last details of his phone number from MTN but the Police said that MTN doesn't release such information again.
Please has anyone seen him. Or has any information through which we might get to him
Are you related to Agumuo Hope?
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by smatadex(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
#Askjega
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Franchise21(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
God pls protect him
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by bleufaucon: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
The purpose of sim registration is to police the citizens,spying on them and releasing these infos to their revered colonial masters..the masses are always on their own. Self protection is the indelible right of all humans and not only the sole rights of Government agents. I hope this chap is found in peace...
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Couldn't go through all the comments to check if you've gotten the solutions you needed but if none yet, I think I will have to speak to my father cos he works with CID (homicide) and getting call records from MTN is never a big deal for them. He just received one from Abuja last week with regards to a particular murder case he's working on.. Will get back to you with details on how to go about it...

Note: Due to the sensitivity of such case, some information are kept decrypted for the sake of your brother's life... This is a case of kidnap and must be handled with caution and less of public discourse cos you don't know who is who here...

4 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by AdeniyiA(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Enkaynwa:
Holy Spirit move and locate Victor wherever he is right now in Jesus name Amen.
May the Holy Spirit direct nd guide his people to locate him in Jesus Name.

NB : you don't command/or tell Holy Spirit what to do, He tells or command or directs us.
He is not an Angel
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Fulaman198(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
He will return home soon and all will be well. I wish the best for you and your family.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by erisegun: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmmm..........
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:

no wahala just come make I buy you drink and monkey pepper soup
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no wahala just come make I buy you drink and monkey pepper soup
i nr need pepper soup, na ur pussy i wan suck.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jethrovich:
My younger brother is missing. His name is Kelechi Victor Agomuo. He left home for a Photo Studio in D Line, Port Harcourt on the 7th of March, 2015 and that was the last time we saw him. . We have filed a Police report and placed his pictures on TV Stations in Port Harcourt.
We tried getting the last details of his phone number from MTN but the Police said that MTN doesn't release such information again.
Please has anyone seen him. Or has any information through which we might get to him

Only court can compel MTN to release such info. Involve a lwayer to report it to the court, its not like suing MTN. Its the procedure. Court will order them to release it
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lonelydora: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
janejive:
. May God bless u

Bless you too love.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by tempest01(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
lonelydora:
Police is right about MTN not releasing info. There is a privacy agreement between subscribers and Telecom operators. Info is released ONLY on court orders. Meanwhile you can get the info if you have a close contact in DSS. Send me an email.

Nigerians wallow in ignorance most times because they just check "I AGREE" in every subscription, both online and offline, without reading it.

So what is the alternative? I don't agree? I believe we are not given choices
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lonelydora: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
tempest01:

So what is the alternative? I don't agree? I believe we are not given choices

Anything you don't agree, if it's like bank, you draw their attention to it otherwise you withdraw from subscribing.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Enkaynwa(f): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:

May the Holy Spirit direct nd guide his people to locate him in Jesus Name.

NB : you don't command/or tell Holy Spirit what to do, He tells or command or directs us.
He is not an Angel

Thanks for pointing that out. I actually was not commanding Him, He understands what I mean smiley
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Enkaynwa(f): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
lonelydora:

This is Nigeria where corners are cut. As long as you know an MTN staff who works in that section he can give you info based on personal relationship and mind you, it's unofficial.

Jethrovich I think You should contact Jide SM, he is an MTN rep here, maybe he could be of help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! / Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.