Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo (23161 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by malonephill(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
lonelydora:

This is Nigeria where corners are cut. As long as you know an MTN staff who works in that section he can give you info based on personal relationship and mind you, it's unofficial.
you gave info based on personal relationship, not at risk of someone life.....

I still can gerrit
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by andyanders: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why must the police say that MTN does not release such info in a situation like this? Too bad for this country.

May God Almighty bring and release him from anyone holding him anywhere. Too bad for such a young man to get missing. Some of his friends must know.That is why you trust no one.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by DeBret(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
I need to contribute ooooo....by the power confide in me... I decree you and your missing brother will vote in this coming election together (amen) see brother don't fear and don't panic... I know God has already answered our prayer with all people I see typing amen
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
malonephill:
you gave info based on personal relationship, not at risk of someone life.....

I still can gerrit

I think I got his point.. what he was trying to communicate is that the phone records can still be obtained unofficially through an insider that works with MTN... but that's breaking ethics of work and secondly, one can not work with such document if gotten illegally unless they intend hiring P.I(private investigator)...

My advice to the op is for him to proceed to the C.I.D (Criminal Investigative Department) of the state and with the help of a lawyer, You people can get an application signed by the commissioner compelling MTN to realise the said phone records for investigation purpose.. God will see you people through...

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by malonephill(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Equalizer:

I think I got his point.. what he was trying to communicate is that the phone records can still be obtained unofficially through an insider that works with MTN ... but that's breaking ethics of work and secondly, one can not work with such document if gotten illegally unless they intend hiring P.I(private investigator)...

My advice to the op is for him to proceed to the C.I.D (Criminal Investigative Department) of the state and with the help of a lawyer, You people can get an application signed by the commissioner compelling MTN to realise the said phone records for investigation purpose.. God will see you people through...
@bolded so everyone must have someone whoworking with telecom comapny before we can get help when needed, and they live on our subcription.....but when big men shows up they rendered help claiming they have personal relationship undecided

Op your brother will come back safe and sound IJN embarassed
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
xynerise:
MTN can't release phone details to the police? What is the purpose of SIM registration?
Are u not a nigerian Our police officers are not trust worthy so mtn can't give out ur details without court injunction cry cry
Even banks can't give police cool cool

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
malonephill:
@bolded so everyone must have someone whoworking with telecom comapny before we can get help when needed, and they live on our subcription.....but when big men shows up they rendered help claiming they have personal relationship undecided

Op your brother will come back safe and sound IJN embarassed

Not like that bro... We talking about a third party here.. Mind you that the phone records contains some personal or private data and MTN on the other hand are trying to keep their own part of the contract by protecting their customers integrity by all means... But in a case of kidnap, murder, terrorism or treat to National security, it wouldn't be difficult to release the phone records if the due process and protocol is being duly observed.... Hope its clear now..

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by malonephill(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Equalizer:

Not like that bro... We talking about a third party here.. Mind you that the phone records contains some personal or private data and MTN on the other hand are trying to keep their own part of the contract by protecting their customers integrity by all means... But in a case of kidnap, murder, terrorism or treat to National security, it wouldn't be difficult to release the phone records if the due process and protocyeol is being duly observed.... Hope its clear now..
yeap, hope the staff doing unofficial will know the detriment of it just incase undecided
Thanks bro smiley
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
malonephill:
yeap, hope the staff doing unofficial will know the detriment of it just incase undecided
Thanks bro smiley
The person ought to know cos you have to log in with your user code to access such sensitive file... That's why am advocating for due process... Someone's life and job could be at risk if they should do it unofficially...

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lonelydora: 12:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Enkaynwa:

Jethrovich I think You should contact Jide SM, he is an MTN rep here, maybe he could be of help

MTN rep doesn't mean he works in that section of tracking call logs. Well, I don't know how they do it at MTN but with DSS, it's a sure bet.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lonelydora: 12:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Equalizer:
Couldn't go through all the comments to check if you've gotten the solutions you needed but if none yet, I think I will have to speak to my father cos he works with CID (homicide) and getting call records from MTN is never a big deal for them. He just received one from Abuja last week with regards to a particular murder case he's working on.. Will get back to you with details on how to go about it...

Note: Due to the sensitivity of such case, some information are kept decrypted for the sake of your brother's life... This is a case of kidnap and must be handled with caution and less of public discourse cos you don't know who is who here...

That's why I asked him to send me email.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lonelydora: 12:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Equalizer:

I think I got his point.. what he was trying to communicate is that the phone records can still be obtained unofficially through an insider that works with MTN... but that's breaking ethics of work and secondly, one can not work with such document if gotten illegally unless they intend hiring P.I(private investigator)...

God bless you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 17, 2015
I JUST STUMBLED ON THIS.
i had a family member kidnapped in January. He was kidnapped in delta state.
Dont depend on Nigerian Police.

Has it been up to 2 days since he went missing?
Has any ransom call been made?
I sent you an email.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Mimicole:
What do they mean by MTN doesn't release such info anymore, what is wrong with this our police pple sef?

This D-Line is fast becoming one of the most notorious areas in PH nowadays. Some 2weeks ago or so, a Doc was kidnapped there and later killed, last week my colleague narrowly escaped some gunmen who we suspect are kidnappers. And now this...

Pls Op do not lose hope, you have done the right thing by resorting to social media since the police are clueless. Social media seems like the only means to get attention nowadays.

May God help us.
mtcheew. ..nawa ooo. .you've really given him hope with all you said up there. ..After taking away his hope you're asking him not to loose hope
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by showafrica(m): 4:24am On Mar 17, 2015
He might be in Malasia
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
God saved u guys. Y didn't u pple raised an alarm,wen u noticed he was d wrng guy?
\

we were more concerned about the presentation we were there for, moreover he could just easily deny it and claim he was there to pick someone up. Few minutes into the scuffle, his accomplice may show up pretending to just arrive.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by delishpot: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Jethrovich:
My younger brother is missing. His name is Kelechi Victor Agomuo. He left home for a Photo Studio in D Line, Port Harcourt on the 7th of March, 2015 and that was the last time we saw him. . We have filed a Police report and placed his pictures on TV Stations in Port Harcourt.
We tried getting the last details of his phone number from MTN but the Police said that MTN doesn't release such information again.
Please has anyone seen him. Or has any information through which we might get to him

Get in touch with SCID. They maycbe able to help.
I hope he returns home safely.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by delishpot: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2015
lonelydora:

Nigerians wallow in ignorance because they just tick "I Agree" in every subscription

We don hear you, just state your help and leave the talk alone. If MTN asked on your form that they will not realse your details unless the court is involved will you type/mark dissagree?
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Temptee101(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2015
I pray he is found safe and healthy
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by wheezyoung(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2015
softapple:
wow i 4got abt d topic bcaus ur beauty blew me away, wow im following now sharp sharp.
are you stupid? angry
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2015
wheezyoung:
are you stupid? angry
wats ur problem? did u c me in ur dream last night?
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by simdam500(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2015
If our services provider will not give information about this kind of situation even when they have presented before them a proof. Then I see "sim registration" a waste and as time goes on sim won't be needed again.... bygone...

Op I pray he returns embarassed
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by rossi49ja(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Smiley, I pray your brother is found in no distant time. My thoughts are with your family.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lozanni(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jethrovich:
My younger brother is missing. His name is Kelechi Victor Agomuo. He left home for a Photo Studio in D Line, Port Harcourt on the 7th of March, 2015 and that was the last time we saw him. . We have filed a Police report and placed his pictures on TV Stations in Port Harcourt.
We tried getting the last details of his phone number from MTN but the Police said that MTN doesn't release such information again.
Please has anyone seen him. Or has any information through which we might get to him

@Op, I hope you eventually found Kelechi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' / 10 Cogent Qualities To Instill In Your Little Children / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.