Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo (22951 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Owas419(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
If mtn caan not release such info 2nigeria police, den who can they now now release it to?

This is 1of the many reasons why we need change!
Sai GMB

4 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by dave2meek(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Holy spirit take control and locate Him where ever he is and bring him back safe and sound in Jesus name Amen

5 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
op dnt worry he will b seen by GOD's grace, "i just want u to know dat buari is at fault. GEL TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

let me consult the goddess oshun

This is not a joke please.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by watchindelta(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
please God help Victor to come home safely back.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Beamborla(f): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
I would suggest you upload more of his pictures... very clear ones where he is out in the open.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
lonelydora:
Police is right about MTN not releasing info. There is a privacy agreement between subscribers and Telecom operators. Info is released ONLY on court orders. Meanwhile you can get the info if you have a close contact in DSS. Send me an email.

Then there has to be a change in the law to make it easier to release such info...once it is pertinent to a criminal investigation....by making it faster to get warrants for MTN to release the number.

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by adconline(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Go to court to get an order authorizing MTN to release such info. Make sure it's requested by your dad or mum.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mimicole:
What do they mean by MTN doesn't release such info anymore, what is wrong with this our police pple sef?

This D-Line is fast becoming one of the most notorious areas in PH nowadays. Some 2weeks ago or so, a Doc was kidnapped there and later killed, last week my colleague narrowly escaped some gunmen who we suspect are kidnappers. And now this...

Pls Op do not lose hope, you have done the right thing by resorting to social media since the police are clueless. Social media seems like the only means to get attention nowadays.

May God help us.
wow i 4got abt d topic bcaus ur beauty blew me away, wow im following now sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by dein77(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
This same PH where my sister entered one chance bus? God save us o.

OP let's keep praying for your brother. He will return safe and sound. Amen.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Teemoolee(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
no worry u go find your bro. he go party and him get hangover...

2 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Anibaba1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
He will return safely in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Bonapart(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
softapple:
wow i 4got abt d topic bcaus ur beauty blew me away, wow im following now sharp sharp.
are you for real Under17 spotted

5 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lonelydora: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Then there has to be a change in the law to make it easier to release such info...once it is pertinent to a criminal investigation....by making it faster to get warrants for MTN to release the number.

Nigerians wallow in ignorance because they just tick "I Agree" in every subscription
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by iluvweed(m): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
angry
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bonapart:
are you for real Under17 spotted
u don big now abi? nor worry e b lyk say e don tey u chop slap.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
i remembered at PHIA last time we visited, my colleague and me
we called the pickup guy whom we really havent met and he told us to just walk out of the airport,
on our way out, a short dude who noticed us trying to dial a number says "are you the one"

he presented himself like he was the one we were talking to over the phone and next we were heading toward his vehicle.
i asked how he recognized us and he said he could remember the face.

well, it was my first time in PH and i drew my padi backward and ask him to redial the number.
lo and behold this smart dude turned back, noticed, and said, "you are calling my number"

fortunately, the guy at the other end picked and we realized we were with the wrong guy, with a waiting vehicle few meters away
that was how we changed course and you could read the disappointment on him face.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Dreyl(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Enkaynwa:
Holy Spirit move and locate Victor wherever he is right now in Jesus name Amen.
hehehehe the holy spirit is coming
@op i pray they find him soon.

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by adewasco2k(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
He will return back sound and healthy in Jesus name! amen

But really? MTN cant give out his call records, even in such a situation? NO!
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by brownlord: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
funkworl:
cool

Animal.

Allureoftheseas:

let me consult the goddess oshun

You don run commot for chain again.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by nkemdi89(f): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Please go to DSS office in rivers command and write officially I assure you they will help you without collecting a dine, also the police are not authorise to give such information to you it goes through a process before such details are released from mtn. I assure you definitely dss will help you.
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by brownlord: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owas419:
If mtn caan not release such info 2nigeria police, den who can they now now release it to?

This is 1of the many reasons why we need change!
Sai GMB

You are a fool to bring politics into this thread.

APC robot how can such information be released when your party elders is against FOI?

5 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by brownlord: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
softapple:
op dnt worry he will b seen by GOD's grace, "i just want u to know dat buari is at fault. GEL TILL 2019.

Brain dead

3 Likes

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by RaeMystix: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
I pray he is found alive and in an healthy condition..Amen.

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by lozanni(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
adconline:
Go to court to get an order authorizing MTN to release such. Make it's requested by your dad or mum.

You are right, this is the correct process as MTN is also trying to guard themselves against legal suits from subscribers for loss of privacy.
I pray Kelechi is found soon.

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
brownlord:

Brain dead
go and hug transfomer. "GEL till 2019
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by brownlord: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
softapple:
go and hug transfomer. "GEL till 2019

Okay, but no light.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
brownlord:

Okay, but no light.

Ode
go and jumb in d lagoon. GEL till 2019
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by fiftynaira(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
#bringbackkelechi....
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by steffans(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sorry for what has happened...

It happened in my family in 2011 or so... Glo refused to release the no.s he called or picked...

But we had a friend working in Glo Abuja.. He gave us all d details and text msgs that he sent and received...
They gave us details of the cell mast.. Where he received the last network...

And this information.. Helped us a lot...

My advice... Look for a relative, family friend, church member that works with Mtn... They will give u d details and u can start from there...

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by pretydiva(f): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ur brother wil return back hale n hearty..jst believe n trust d almighty God
Re: Missing Younger Brother - Kelechi Victor Agomuo by pretydiva(f): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dreyl:
hehehehe the holy spirit is coming
@op i pray they find her soon.
its a him not her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.