Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? (3197 Views)

Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by dadexcel: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orikinla:
I was one of the VIPs invited to the much publicized Showbiz Interactive Night with President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday evening on March 15, 2015, at the Eko Convention Centre of the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos. And it was a star studded spectacular night of fantastic musical and comic performances by both older and younger musicians and comedians, including King Sunny Ade, Sir Victor Uwaifo, Orit Wiliki, Ras Kimono, Gordons, Klint the Drunk, Funny Bone, Harrysong, Kcee, Oritse Femi, Dbanj, Timi Dakolo and Waje. And almost all the most celebrated Nollywood stars were there, but Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Kate Henshaw were missing at the event coordinated by President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima-Egbuka and her immediate predecessor Segun Arinze who made the event a night to remember. Richard Mofe-Damijo and Ayo Makun, aka AY of "30 Days in Atlanta" fame were comperes and they were very good. Famous singers Yinka Davies and Waje interacted with me as we sat around our table with famous actor Joseph Benjamin and another actor. Your caption and your introduction sounded dincere

President Jonathan came with his special entourage, including Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, Tony Elumelu, Chairman, Heirs Holdings; Mr Jim Ovia, Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc and Jimi Agbaje, gubernatorial candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) for Lagos who interacted with several people. I waited until after the event to say hello and we shook hands with "Up Gregs!" the common praise chant used by both present and old students of the famous St. Gregory's College, Lagos.

Interacting with President Goodluck Jonathan and Jimi Agbaje did not change my mind on my decision to endorse and support the presidential flag bearer lof the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) and APC’s Lagos governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Dolapo Ambode who will definitely succeed Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola in 2015, whether the hypocrites and sycophants of the PDP like it or not.
Jimi Agbaje does not have grassroots support and actually waiting for how the domino effect of President Jonathan winning the presidential election will favour him which is unrealistic for any serious political leader. And his political media campaign is misconstrued by the agency he contracted.
Majority of the voters in Lagos state don't even know what BOLD IDEAS Jimi Agbaje is talking about when he has never been bold in his contributions to the development of Lagos state.
How many people has he given jobs?
How many people has he given scholarships?
What achievements can he prove he has achieved for Lagos state? Your caption and your introduction sounded sincere and unbiased, all of a sudden you delved into the usual 'APC nairaland' gymnastics and some of us were amazed! I mean you can't possibly be comparing the personalities and grassroot structures of jimi and ambode, that's just one of the shockers!

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by dadexcel: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orikinla:
I was one of the VIPs invited to the much publicized Showbiz Interactive Night with President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday evening on March 15, 2015, at the Eko Convention Centre of the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos. And it was a star studded spectacular night of fantastic musical and comic performances by both older and younger musicians and comedians, including King Sunny Ade, Sir Victor Uwaifo, Orit Wiliki, Ras Kimono, Gordons, Klint the Drunk, Funny Bone, Harrysong, Kcee, Oritse Femi, Dbanj, Timi Dakolo and Waje. And almost all the most celebrated Nollywood stars were there, but Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Kate Henshaw were missing at the event coordinated by President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima-Egbuka and her immediate predecessor Segun Arinze who made the event a night to remember. Richard Mofe-Damijo and Ayo Makun, aka AY of "30 Days in Atlanta" fame were comperes and they were very good. Famous singers Yinka Davies and Waje interacted with me as we sat around our table with famous actor Joseph Benjamin and another actor.

President Jonathan came with his special entourage, including Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, Tony Elumelu, Chairman, Heirs Holdings; Mr Jim Ovia, Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc and Jimi Agbaje, gubernatorial candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) for Lagos who interacted with several people. I waited until after the event to say hello and we shook hands with "Up Gregs!" the common praise chant used by both present and old students of the famous St. Gregory's College, Lagos.

Interacting with President Goodluck Jonathan and Jimi Agbaje did not change my mind on my decision to endorse and support the presidential flag bearer lof the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) and APC’s Lagos governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Dolapo Ambode who will definitely succeed Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola in 2015, whether the hypocrites and sycophants of the PDP like it or not.
Jimi Agbaje does not have grassroots support and actually waiting for how the domino effect of President Jonathan winning the presidential election will favour him which is unrealistic for any serious political leader. And his political media campaign is misconstrued by the agency he contracted.
Majority of the voters in Lagos state don't even know what BOLD IDEAS Jimi Agbaje is talking about when he has never been bold in his contributions to the development of Lagos state.
How many people has he given jobs?
How many people has he given scholarships?
What achievements can he prove he has achieved for Lagos state? our caption and your introduction sounded sincere and unbiased, all of a sudden you delved into the usual 'APC nairaland' gymnastics and some of us were amazed! I mean you can't possibly be comparing the personalities and grassroot structures of jimi and ambode, that's just one of the shockers!

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by dadexcel: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
@orikinla, our caption and your introduction sounded sincere and unbiased, all of a sudden you delved into the usual 'APC nairaland' gymnastics and some of us were amazed! I mean you can't possibly be comparing the personalities and grassroot structures of jimi and ambode, that's just one of the shockers!
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Orikinla(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
davo3286:

Leave story for market women abeg. VOTE JIM AGBAJE FOR GOVERNOR, LAGOS STATE! And Lagos State will never remain the same...he will truly transform Lagos for better. Ambode na wash! - Tinubu's poppet.
[size=18pt]
Jimi Agbaje himself knows that he was imposed on PDP Lagos.
When did he join PDP to become the gubernatorial candidate?[/size]

1 Like

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by adebisicutie: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
See Jimi's bold ideas

To terrorize Lagosians with OPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Ikology(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]

Whether you like or yes, Jimi stands a better chance among his opponents in the PDP primaries. He doesn't need to belong to the party for ages,He is the prefered candidate simple. I am disappointed in you... I use to follow yor post in the past, including your blog. but this your analysis is flawed. Jimi established a Pharmaceutical indusrty where people are gainfully employed, I know you are aware of this.. What of Buhari? what positive value has he added to himself for two decades now? You are indirectly campaining for PDP with this your article. Peace
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by davo3286: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]

Another story for the gods! Just like Tinubu imposed Ambode on APC Lagos 'abi'? Please, help rescue Lagos and free her from the shackles of godfatherism, nepotism and misappropriation. VOTE JIMI AGBAJE!
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Orikinla(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=28pt]OPC ON RAMPAGE IN LAGOS, DEMONSTRATING THE BOLD IDEAS OF JIMI AGBAJE OF PDP[/size] grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Sacked! / UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu / Yakubu Gowon The Good God Have Kept U Alive To Witness Biafra Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.