Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) (31894 Views)

“i Will Show Buhari The Meaning Of Asiwaju; I Can Destroy Apc- Tinubu / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State / Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by thunder74(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
chemali:
No other president has succeeded in dividing Nigerians along religious and ethnic lines as Jonathan
These things have always been there, it is just that nobody is bold to challenge the staus squo until Jonathan came with some deviations from core status squo appointments and leadership styles. Nigeria was been ruled by cabals until divine intervention gave us GEJ from minority who does not belong to the cabal, and not willing to maintain the status squo, the reasons he stepped on toes. Ever asked why all the former leaders and Generals are against him?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
chemali:
No other president has succeeded in dividing Nigerians along religious and ethnic lines as Jonathan

When have we ever been united along religious and ethnic lines? Go study history. Southerners and christians have always been slaughtered in the north at will. Just because some of us strongly believe in one nigeria, doesn't mean that we are oblivious of the truth.

It is not jonathan that's dividing us along these lines. That man who told muslims and northerners never to vote for non-muslims and non-northerners, and all the others like him, starting from the time of Ahmadu Bello, are the reasons we are so divided.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
KORLAR:

Show me the part of the post I said that's what GEJ told them.
Simple english mehn.
id.iot like you

Reports reaching me is that this action by the OPC members is as a result of the meeting GEJ had with OPC leader Gani Adams yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by bayumyguy: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jona whyyyyyyyyyyyy ki lode now,must you rule dis country force,oga ooooo

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by tijjanioyan: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
0nyegame:
Op,hw u take no say na wetin oga Jona tell them...Op u can lie and must be a gud liar.nonsense
u are right it is buhari dat gave gani adams &his boys Dollars 2unleash terror on his party members.
WHY did u ppl choose 2 hate hearing&speaking d truth?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by ribbit: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
234GT:
people should stop being gullible.
The same APC guys who put those posters and billboards there are the ones who destroyed them.
Why?
To gain public sympathy of people who cannot reason logically.
and you think this garbage you wrote is logical.. Just how dumb are you?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by femibig(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:

Jonathan didn't turn your country into anything.

Your country turned into this the day Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, Bakare and others decided to ruin GEJ Tenure with an undue protest in Lagos.

Nigeria has never known peace since that day

Here comes the greatest ass of the century.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by ikkkkk: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
234GT:
people should stop being gullible.
The same APC guys who put those posters and billboards there are the ones who destroyed them.
Why?
To gain public sympathy of people who cannot reason logically.

My tots exactly. Some fools are already falling prey.

If I am a PDP supporter and i want to wreck an APC poster, I wouldnt do that in broad daylight let alone chanting "Jonathan ni, Jonathan ni" while destroying APC posters and billboards.
This is a sick news made for sick minds and sick people.

NEXT PLEASE.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Taking the battle to the home of the enemies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by itops(f): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
why is it that some nigerians react stupidly to all info they see on net. is it that they are just ignorant year in year out? if i may ask, was the poster in the said meeting jonathan held with the leader of opc?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by papabaks(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Money can do anything ooo...
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hopefully PDP will denounce this type of intolerance.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mogidi:
Violence is not the exclusive right of APC, the OPC needs to defend Lagos before Tinubu sells it to Buhari.

Correct Yoruba guys.

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - Mahatma Gandhi

Me I no support violence ooooo, we can defend our position through ballot.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by joeyekembele: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
peckhamboi:
Look at what Jonathan has turned my country into. Nigeria national security has been mortgaged to Massob, OPC and MEND.

I remember during Obasanjo years, there was a shoot at sight order for the leaders of those groups they had to go into hiding.

Can't wait for March 28 to come any sooner.

You lack a good sense of reasoning. What makes you believe that it was Jonathan that told them to do that? Often time, Jonathan posters were destroyed in parts of the country. Even his patrol vans were destroyed. Would you say it was buhari that told them to do that? It is thugs and touts like you that are hired to carry out such acts and you are here running your mouth. Ode.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
And d Nigeria Police Force watches....

U call dis a country of peace??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
peckhamboi:
Look at what Jonathan has turned my country into. Nigeria national security has been mortgaged to Massob, OPC and MEND.

I remember during Obasanjo years, there was a shoot at sight order for the leaders of those groups they had to go into hiding.

It's a pity that ur brain has finally crawl.
Shoot at sight and u re happy it happened and want it to continue.

Jesus Christ!! what's wrong with people

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
peckhamboi:

I hope that elections will be allowed to hold. It seems this drunk will do anything humanly possible to scuttle the electoral process.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
naijasaints:
They will fail,Nigeria will remain and Buhari will be the president.
in ur dreams ,abi ? Siddon for nairaland dey do batman

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
0nyegame:
Op,hw u take no say na wetin oga Jona tell them...Op u can lie and must be a gud liar.nonsense

Koro the Area boy was just made a minister again
Gani Adams was bribed with millions in hard currency.
What do you expect?
If you still believe Jona didn't influence them, then your brains need a reset.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrrock:
No Yoruba man/woman under their normal sense will vote for Buhari. Tinubu is the only reason they follow blindly. But, it appears the scales are falling off their eyes.

Buhari during his time as president tortured and imprisoned so many people of Yoruba origin. Final proof of his hatred for Yorubas was his wicked cancelation of the Lagos metro which cause Lagos state lose over $54 million (a very big sum of money then).
Tell them. This is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
funny thing is that those defending this truancy and lawlessness by GEJ supporters will be the most vulnerable when the violence escalates. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by KORLAR(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lemon12:
id.iot like you

Reports reaching me is that this action by the OPC members is as a result of the meeting GEJ had with OPC leader Gani Adams yesterday.

Don't be an imbeci.le. "Reports reaching me" is a third person plural. Its what I heard not my saying.

Man, you need to polish your English.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by DidiLove1: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
oyedun82:
Where is d pix of police guarding them?

Look at the second pix, that's an OP MESA pick-up truck guarding them from the rear.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
If it were to be PDP poster, the headline would be "Youths destroy PDP poster"

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
No video?
1000?

Shouting Jonathan ni Jonathan ni? And you stand there like a mu mu that you are without taking a photo? video?

Now that you have photo evidence, what is your take?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:

Jonathan didn't turn your country into anything.

Your country turned into this the day Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, Bakare and others decided to ruin GEJ Tenure with an undue protest in Lagos.

Nigeria has never known peace since that day

I am not sorry to say this.

You are a very very big fool

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
joeyekembele:

You lack a good sense of reasoning. What makes you believe that it was Jonathan that told them to do that? Often time, Jonathan posters were destroyed in parts of the country. Even his patrol vans were destroyed. Would you say it was buhari that told them to do that? It is thugs and touts like you that are hired to carry out such acts and you are here running your mouth. Ode.
u get time ooo. I have been saying it ,apc will lose the heaviest in the states and areas which they control and think they will win heavily.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Bitojoe(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
PassingShot:
#JonaMustGo

Never have we had it this bad where a sitting president having known that it has failed the nation, now resort to using the jobless youths it failed to keep engaged economically to visit terror on the innocent citizens.

The worst part is that this destruction is supervised by the Nigerian police which is constitutionally responsible for protecting life and properties. This is really gross and should make every patriotic Nigerian concerned about the country.

Jonathan is gradually revealing that he is worse than Abacha and he shall be disgraced out of office one way or the other.

Shame on Jonathan!
Shame on PDP!
Shame on Jonathanians especially the intellectually blind ones!

shame on those who criticise leaders...

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
(in rick ross voice)...."this sh*t ain't real if i ain't see no popo guardin' 'em"''''''' Nigg* next time u wanna fake a news make it look real....cus this piece of sh*t is faker than ya gf weav"""
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrrock:
No Yoruba man/woman under their normal sense will vote for Buhari. Tinubu is the only reason they follow blindly. But, it appears the scales are falling off their eyes.

Buhari during his time as president tortured and imprisoned so many people of Yoruba origin. Final proof of his hatred for Yorubas was his wicked cancelation of the Lagos metro which cause Lagos state lose over $54 million (a very big sum of money then).

You know nothing of Yorubas. The way, Jonathan is tranforming Nigerians using thugs, may your life and that of your family be transformed that way.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bitojoe:

shame on those who criticise leaders...

Shame on fools who believe leaders are gods.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by wise0ne: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
But APC thugs Started it first by destroying all of GEJ's posters in Lagos, so, why are they crying fowl now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu / Stunning New Photo Of Maryam Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.