Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari (647 Views)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants / The Lies Can Stop Now! "Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government" - Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by bolliejay(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Buhari did not overthrow my government, its was when those boys that overthrew our government were looking for someone with integrity, honesty and fearness to be the head of their government that was when Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari's name came in, it was Gen D.Y Bali that mentioned his name, and all of them agreed, Gen Tunde Idiagbon was asked to announce his name when he "Buhari" was nt even there, i thought he was in India for a course, Shagari explained that those who overthrew his government were, Major General Tunde Idiagbon, major general ibrahim babangida, major general tunde ogbeha, comondor Augustus Aikhomu, Nureni Yusuf, Bridgadier General Sanni Abacha, DY Bali,Lt Col Oladayo Popoola.
.....Shagari said to react to allegation levelled against Buhari that he overthrew democracy and he want to be elected under the same democray he truncated 32 years ago. For those of you that dont follow history , can you see now that buhari is a good product?

http://newsrescue.com/buhari-did-not-overthrow-my-government-shagari/#axzz3UYEBDKke

Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by DaBullIT(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kai , Another whozing slap on PDP's face, Who is the Propagandist now ehn ? ? ?

Awoon werey
Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by OkuDiOver1(f): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lies
Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by saintopus(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
In the other News, Shagari and family heartily thanked Gen. M Buhari for taking over government in 1982 describing his(Shagari) government as massively corrupt "

Further to show how GMB is not a religious bigot, he gave out his daighter to Lt. Col Mathew Nwachukwu from Anambra to marry

patewo!!!!
Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by saintopus(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
In the other News, Shagari and family heartily thanked Gen. M Buhari for taking over government in 1982 describing his(Shagari) government as massively corrupt "

Further to show how GMB is not a religious bigot, he gave out his daughter to Lt. Col Mathew Nwachukwu from Anambra to marry

patewo!!!!
Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by saintopus(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
saintopus:

Further to show how GMB is not a religious bigot, he gave out his daughter to Lt. Col Mathew Nwachukwu from Anambra to marry

patewo!!!!

Sorry please, it was not an Anambra Col. that he gave out his daughter to, it was an Ijaw man by name Col. Pere Agwai!!!

(1) (Reply)

APC Set To Drag Jonathan To ICC / Boko Haram 'slaughter Wives' In Bama / Nairalands Own #babawhenugetthere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.