Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 (4370 Views)

Crack Ur Ribs / Laf Ur Ribs Out. / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by saater(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2009
Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes
a woman's sex drive by 90 percent, wedding cake
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by clemcykul(f): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2009
to hell with that scientist
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by chidipupay(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2009
why dat be nice clemcy
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by chidipupay(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2009
An Italian man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden he said out loud, ‘Lord, grant me one wish.’

Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice the Lord said, ‘Because you have had the faith to ask, I will grant you one wish.’ The man said, ‘Build a bridge to Hawaii, so I can drive over anytime I want to.’

The Lord said, ‘Your request is very materialistic. Think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and glorify me.’

The Italian man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, ‘Lord, I have been married and divorced four times. All of my wives said that I am uncaring and insensitive. I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say ‘nothing’ and how I can make a woman truly happy?’

After a few minutes God said, ‘You want two lanes or four on that bridge?’
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by clemcykul(f): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2009
and i replied i want one grin
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by chidipupay(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2009
one what clem
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by clemcykul(f): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
one thing na grin wink
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by chidipupay(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2009
I hear oh, no be me go give you the one thing shocked
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by UNLEASHED(m): 2:34am On Feb 11, 2009
saater:

Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes
a woman's sex drive by 90 percent, wedding cake

The scientist must be insane!
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by dyabman(m): 4:35am On Feb 11, 2009
kewl joke,
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by NewYorkBoi(m): 5:43am On Feb 11, 2009
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by chidipupay(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2009
na wetin cause fight self. Abi na man cause the fight or chicken burger, shocked
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by chidipupay(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2009
At a doctor's office one morning a patient arrives complaining of serious backache. The doctor examines him and asks him, "What the hell did you do to your back?"

The patient replies, "You know that I am a bouncer at a local night club? Well, yesterday morning I got home to my flat quite early and heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been sleeping with my wife as my wife was lying naked in bed and the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out of the building and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him. That's how I strained my back ".

The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor says, "My previous looked bad, but
you look terrible. What the hell happened to you?"

The 2nd patient replies, "You know I have been unemployed for a while now Doctor ? Well yesterday morning was my
first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge.

The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two patients did. The doctor was shocked. Again he
asks, "What the hell happened to you?" "

The 3rd patient replies, Well I was sitting in a fridge and the rest is history,
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by chidipupay(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2009
An old woman is going up in a lift in a very Iavish department store when a young, beautiful woman gets in, smelling of expensive scent. She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly: 'Romance by Ralph Lauren, 20,000 naira a bottle.'
Then another young woman gets in the lift, She also turns to the old woman and says snootily: Chanel No 5, 25,000 a bottle.' A few floors later, the old woman has reached her destination. As she gets out, she looks both woman in the eye, then turns round, bends over and farts, saying: 'Broccoli and Mess By Me, 25naira a round.'
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by dani1luv: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2009
Where is our Part 3
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by chidipupay(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2009
Don't worry i will soon come out wit chidipupay uncensor, how about dat cool
Re: Crack Ur Ribs Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 31, 2019
Such work, many button, so beastly lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) / Madt Kids! Lol / How To Impress A Woman And How To Impress A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.