Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Are The Chances Of Man City Eliminating Barca In UCL? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are The Chances Of Man City Eliminating Barca In UCL? (4407 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) / See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Chances Of Man City Eliminating Barca In UCL? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2015
dicksj93:
rakitic is no defensive midfielder

Marca recently called him the "Todocampista" (article in Spanish), meaning Rakitic can play in any midfield role: as long as he’s fielded in the middle of the park, it doesn’t make too much difference to him whether his position is defensive, central or attacking midfielder. He can contribute almost equally well from any of them. His biggest strengths are very accurate crosses (best in the league), key passes, through balls, a great shot from distance and taking set pieces.

Luka Modric is another kind of playmaker—not nearly as direct, with his contribution less evident in conventional statistics. He only has one goal and six assists on his record, but with an average pass success of 89.5 percent and 6.4 accurate long balls per game, he is someone who controls and changes the tempo and can be trusted to keep the ball when given to him.
Re: What Are The Chances Of Man City Eliminating Barca In UCL? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Actually, ClintonNzedimma and I do not agree on a lot of things. Do not think he involved me because he thinks I will support his view. He invited me because he knows I will give an unbiased opinion.

exactly...dont mind the guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦500,000 Bet: The Most Crazy Bet In Naija History!!! / Can Football Academy Help? / BREAKING: Kwara United Unveil Brazilian Winger Lucas Alves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.