Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. (16578 Views)

Northern Youths Meet Again To React To El-Rufai Over The Sack Of Igbos / Photos Of Sheriff Inside PDP Headquaters In Abuja As He Takes Ova 4rm Makarfi / Lokpobiri Not A Member Of Our Party – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2016
By Femi Fani-Kayode

The sack of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the chairman of our great party, the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, came to me as a very big relief.

The sack was long overdue as we had always maintained that Sheriff had no business being the chairman in the first place. Although we were maligned by some party members and citizens alike for insisting that Sheriff must go as he was bad news for the PDP, his sack at the Port Harcourt convention has justified our stand.

We knew that he railroaded himself into the chairmanship of the PDP under false pretences and bogus claims, three months into his ill-fated tenure, it has become clear to everyone that SAS was a mistake the party should not have made in the first place. Now that he is gone, it is expected that the caretaker committee of patriots and dedicated party leaders put in charge to run the affairs of the party for the next 90 days would do well to embark on the urgent reconciliation of members with the purpose of making PDP that usual united and formidable party it has always been.

I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that the Caretaker Committee as led by its chairman, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, former governor of Kaduna State, who has also been my long time friend and political associate, will create the needed atmosphere of trust and comradeship among party members going into the next convention.

Let me appeal to all aggrieved party faithful to sheathe their sword at this time and come together as one people under one umbrella. Now that the sore point has been removed, we must not miss this opportunity to forge a united front for the sake of Nigeria. I must thank the governors, party leaders and elders for their resoluteness to do the right thing in the face of immense pressure.

This action is proof that PDP is ready to correct its mistakes of the past and remain the only alternative to bringing genuine dividends of democracy to our teeming citizens.

It is time to return power to the people!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/pdp-sack-sheriff-breath-fresh-air-party/

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by madridguy(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Opharhe: 1:53pm On May 23, 2016
Even in EFCC custody? FFK you try. I too support Sheriffs removal 100%.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Blakenails(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2016
Kayode should purge himself first
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by zangiff(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2016
ok ffk dumb
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by salabscholar01(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2016
ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by petrov10: 3:59pm On May 23, 2016
keep talking femi

Zombies won't like this

28 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Heeyhun(f): 4:00pm On May 23, 2016
this one is running his mouth in jail...freedom of speech though

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by shaddoww: 4:00pm On May 23, 2016
Shebi dey said he is being kept in a bunker, where he can not even know day or night, hw cum he know sey dem don remove sheriff?

19 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by DropShot: 4:01pm On May 23, 2016
What's the difference between this man, Fayose and Sheriff?

The fact remains that the sacking of Sheriff was illegally done and as such it cannot stand.

PDP now has three factional chairmen:
Many, Makarfi and Sheriff.

The funniest thing is they're all Hausa-Fulani, the tribe the chest beaters hate the most calling the shots in the party the love to die for.
grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by methodyk: 4:01pm On May 23, 2016
Is this guy still detained without been charged to Court? This is not good for our Democracy...as per Makarfi emergence, the best redeeming move of the PDP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by pinkyliceous(f): 4:02pm On May 23, 2016
Egbon mi Femi, you are right sir.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 23, 2016
100% ✔️✔️✔️✔️

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by damlet(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2016
poverty development party

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by jeron1(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
this guy mouth Diarrhoea Never still cure for EFCC custody?.

EFCC still feeding this guy well be that. they shld inject that his shit infested mouth.

Lala, Seun, im not happy with you guys. I have been on nairaland for years, since 2008 I guess and my topics has Never made front page. hit like if u r on same page with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
grin

As long as FFK is still in that party, unity is far from them
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by shaddoww: 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
"PeeeeeeeDeeeeeePeeeee" change the change, lai se bureau de change

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by gen2briz(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
So newspaper and television dey for where FFK dey. This guy dey enjoy niyen ooo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Pavore9: 4:05pm On May 23, 2016
PDP drama is even helping the APC government in distracting some Nigerians from the fuel and electricity issues.....what an opposition!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by googlepikins: 4:07pm On May 23, 2016
I love this guy, I swear. He's the man to deal with buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by ibadanfinest(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2016
Egbon Femi, where is our yam o if u are going to vomit abeg make sure its money o

That aside we need a viable opposition party
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by macino1(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2016
pdp
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by 175(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2016
OBASANJO, BABANGIDA & Buhari were on a plane.
1. OBASANJO said: I can throw N1000 note out & make someone happy.

2. BABANGIDA said: I can throw two N500 note
out & make 2 people happy.

3. Buhari said: I can throw five N200 notes & make 5 people happy.

4. The PILLOT heard them & said to himself: "IDIOTS" I can throw 3 of U down & make over 150 million people happy!!!

So who do U support among this four?

A = OBASANJO
B = BABANGIDA
C = Buhari
D = PILOT
VOTE NOW! ✊

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by sheyishay: 4:08pm On May 23, 2016
This man is nothing but a fool.You think Nigerians are that gullible.Return power back to the people indeed.Yeye Fani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by bunmat007: 4:08pm On May 23, 2016
Commenting live from EFCC custody...... i am very sure that they are not beating them like ordinary thieves, if not he wont have mouth to be vomiting nonsense... Well, Sherif removal is to our advantage, when PDP is ready is to become a party they should let's us know, but till then #teamBuhari...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 23, 2016
methodyk:
Is this guy still detained without been charged to Court? This is not good for our Democracy...as per Makarfi emergence, the best redeeming move of the PDP!
But When he Received 840million, it was good for Our Democracy ....Fu....ckDemocracy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by ifeelgood: 4:08pm On May 23, 2016
The parrot with teeth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Dygeasy(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2016
cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by robosky02(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2016
I heard the new slogan is

PDP CHANGE THE CHANGE
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 23, 2016
This is one wise Decision by the PDP

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Kenobus: 4:14pm On May 23, 2016
175:
OBASANJO, BABANGIDA & Buhari were on a plane.
1. OBASANJO said: I can throw N1000 note out & make someone happy.

2. BABANGIDA said: I can throw two N500 note
out & make 2 people happy.

3. Buhari said: I can throw five N200 notes & make 5 people happy.

4. The PILLOT heard them & said to himself: "IDIOTS" I can throw 3 of U down & make over 150 million people happy!!!

So who do U support among this four?

A = OBASANJO
B = BABANGIDA
C = Buhari
D = PILOT
VOTE NOW! ✊
D. The Pilot

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. by Kenobus: 4:15pm On May 23, 2016
PDP has done the right thing by removing SAS. It is not a do or die to be chairman. For the interest of the party, he needs to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ambode At Children's Christmas Party In Lagos (Photos) / Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor / Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.