Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! (78331 Views)

Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by lastpage: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
pDude:
Does KICC still exist? I thought the UK government closed down the church.

No, it was not closed down...... but Ashimolowo himself is wanted in the UK for "Financial crimes" relating to abusing the Charity Status of his Church, under U.K laws.

The HQ in United Kingdom is currently being managed by his Madam Ashimolowo..... While he manages the naira Nigeria part. shocked
He steps into UK, he goes to jail. Simples.

Lastpage!

BTW: Is God so wicked that he will bless the already rich Pastors with private Jets and many worldly riches..... while HE neglects the weak, the orphans, the poor and the Widows.... that contribute over 95% of the wealth being squandered by these same Pastors?

That is not what Jesus taught us now?
Something is definitely not-right, with Nigeria with half of the churches in the World, in poverty and darkness, while the "White people" who hardly go to Church at all, are enjoying and living a fulfilled life?

Okay, its two things now that are definitely NOT RIGHT! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
lastpage:

No, it was not closed down...... but Ashimolowo himself is wanted in the UK for "Financial crimes" relating to abusing the Charity Status of his Church, under U.K laws.

The HQ in United Kingdom is currently being managed by his Madam Ashimolowo..... While he manages the naira Nigeria part. shocked
He steps into UK, he goes to jail. Simples

Lastpage!

Really shocked........l thought he is still in the UK.......Dis one na real kasala ooo
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by lastpage: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Ayo oristejafor no even make the list upon all his crooked wealth and riches. Shame shame shame on him tongue

Ayo Oritshejafor is just another crude HUSTLER................... in the mold of Shepopotamus!

You can take them out of the dustbin..... but you cant take the dustbin out of them. wink undecided

Lastpage!
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by lastpage: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
shinejackie:

Really shocked........l thought he is still in the UK.......Dis one na real kasala ooo

Go to his HQ this Sunday and tell me if you dont see him in flesh and blood.
[url]KICC MARYLAND
(LAGOS NATIONAL OFFICE)
13 Oki Lane Mende
Maryland
Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: 00 234 1 899 8833
Email: admin@kiccnigeria.org
Web: www.kiccnigeria.org[/url]

UK no be beans when it comes to such issues, especially when the culprit be "darky"! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
lastpage:

Go to his HQ this Sunday and tell me if you dont see him in flesh and blood.

UK no be beans when it comes to such issues, especially when the culprit be "darky"! grin grin

Lastpage!

Hahaha cool
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by DangotePikin: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Though I disagree with one or 2 from this list.

One common thing among them is they are all blacks. When white pastors invest in the gospel black pastors enrich themselves .

White men brought gospel here they funded it without the aim of making money, they invested in people , they educated us now that we are now educated , we Sell back what we got for free , we make our own pay heavy money for the schools we attended free.

Have u ever wondered?? White pastors even the pope that should be the richest gives their life earning to the poor but our own black take the Money from the poor and enrich themselves .
which of them do you dissagree with.

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by solotutu(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
ednut1:
maga don pay, it is crystal clear over 95% of Nigeria pastors opened der church 2 make money. selling hope in a hopeless society. person gogo church 70% of d talk na money tithe offering nd neva ending projects. salvation nd how to enta heaven u no go hear. meanwhile i go open church too

Second u jawe God will judge a lot of so called pastors as inn for what are they amassing all d wealth for? For who what for,why ohh smh.. Wen a lot of ppl,christains need help financially,spiritually.. They aint doing notin to solve ppls spiritual probs but to bulk their pockets! Its a pity.
I pray they don't amass treasures they suppose to av in heaven here on earth.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by lastpage: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahaha cool

No kidding. Him just dey try keep out of the News so that "air can blow over things" but you know this Oyinbo peeps, them no dey forget runs!
You show face, dem just punch keyboard and the whole kasala of twenty years ago com show face! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
lastpage:

No kidding. Him just dey try keep out of the News so that "air can blow over things" but you know this Oyinbo peeps, them no dey forget runs!
You show face, dem just punch keyboard and the whole kasala of twenty years ago com show face! grin grin

Lastpage!

Well, he can arrange for good lawyers to fight the case for him, there might be loophole to explore legally to free him..... wink
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by lastpage: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:

One common thing among them is they are all blacks. When white pastors invest in the gospel black pastors enrich themselves .

White men brought gospel here they funded it without the aim of making money, they invested in people , they educated us now that we are now educated , we Sell back what we got for free , we make our own pay heavy money for the schools we attended free.

Have u ever wondered?? White pastors even the pope that should be the richest gives their life earning to the poor but our own black take the Money from the poor and enrich themselves ..

But let us be honest with oursleves...at least for once.

WHY DO WE KEEP BLAMING THESE PASTORS FOR USING THEIR "SMARTNESS" TO FOOL THE GULLIBLE?

if you think deeper about it, it is like 419 Scam!
No one can scam you, at least more than once, if you dont allow them!
And you allow them simply because of your own fault - YOUR GREED and SELFISHNESS!

For example, Politicians are about scamming us, come March 28.
If you look at what "Nigerians" are SUPPORTING AND APPLAUDING, you will wonder whether they dont deserve to suffer and die of poverty? grin grin

"You are a slave,... to that which you worship"... be it your scam-Pastor, your scam-Politician, your scam-tribalism, e.t.c

Nuff said.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by lastpage: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
shinejackie:

Well, he can arrange for good lawyers to fight the case for him, there might be loophole to explore legally to free him..... wink

He tried but if you look at the excesses of our Pastors here in Nigeria and how they get away with blue murder?
You know this white people dey crase no be small! shocked
before they would even invite you for questioning in such "public interest cases", they would have done their homework well-well.
Wire-tapping calls, monitoring bank transactions, e.t.c

The man was just a whisker away from jail when he took off!
God forbid badt tins! undecided grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by ejay84(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wen we go to church on sunday nd dey tell us to pay tithe nd dat dey r sending d money to d lord,@least now wev got a clearer understanding who d lord actually is.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by lastpage: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2015
ejay84:
Wen we go to church on sunday nd dey tell us to pay tithe nd dat dey r sending d money to d lord,@least now wev got a clearer understanding who d lord actually is.

Hey! Do not ASK what my anointed does with the money! grin grin

Once he uses the money to buy his private jet, he would say: And the Lord will bless you brother, plentifully, shakeeen-down, preeeessed-down and over-flowing.... and that is the end of it!

he still gat to kepp the money. shocked shocked Sharp guy! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by daddyrich: 12:22am On Mar 18, 2015
IF YOU THINK IT IS EASY TO BE A PASTOR, PLEASE GO AND START YOUR OWN.

CHURCH NO BE BEANS. IT TAKES HARD WORK. DEDICATION AND GOD'S CALLING AND GRACE TO SUCCEED.

THERE ARE PASTORS AND CHURCHES EVERYWHERE, HOW COME ONLY FEW ARE SUCCESSFUL? THINK ABOUT IT!!!

ITS NOT EASY O, THOSE MEN HAVE PAID THEIR DUES O
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by ojosegun2011(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Ordinarily, Pastors should be the richest among human beings because the God they serve has and owns all the wealths in the world, so if his worshippers are rich, it is normal and shouldn't attract any attention. It is no news to people who understand the bible. The richest men in the bible history are those who served God.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by mrkings84(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2015
JingoOAU:
To the pentecostal folks, why is it that Nigerian Pentecostal Pastors are always richer than those people that even introduce pentecostalism into Nigeria?

Why is it that we are much more spiritual, goes to church more, have the largest numbers of people who speak in tongue in the world, yet we are the number one devil incarnate?

Despite our fellowship in God's presence, why are we always backward and retrogressive and not progressive?
Go and ask ur old mama in d village, i think she's one of d major reasons behind that.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by adedayourt(m): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2015
Mekybliss:
I think I should marry a pastor ( angry grin

Here I am. Ask fr my hand in marriage nd I wnt disappoint u grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by DonMaxxy(m): 1:19am On Mar 18, 2015
Personality cultism enthroned over authentic worship of God.
The dictatorship of materialism being the day's order even in God's very own house.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by dollarlander: 4:43am On Mar 18, 2015
JingoOAU:
To the pentecostal folks, why is it that Nigerian Pentecostal Pastors are always richer than those people that even introduce pentecostalism into Nigeria?

Why is it that we are much more spiritual, goes to church more, have the largest numbers of people who speak in tongue in the world, yet we are the number one devil incarnate?

Despite our fellowship in God's presence, why are we always backward and retrogressive and not progressive?

I don't believe Nigeria is backward. Things are happening gradually. Open your mind not your eyes. Your myopic eyes won't help you to see anything.
But seeing through the eyes of your mind will help you see what's going on in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by missionmex(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2015
It is a good thing.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Sanuzi(m): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2015
MONEY MATTER HE MAKE SENSE

GOD IS A WEALTHY GOD. YOU CANT SERVE A WEALTHY FATHER AND BECOME POOR. GOD OF ABRAHAM ,ISSAC.JACOB ,JOSEPH, SBJ OSCHOFFA, ORIMOLADE, AYODELE BABALOLA AND ADEBOYE

ITS MY TURN

GET A CORPORATE
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
BULKSMS SET-UP
SCHOOL,HOTEL,OFFICE,HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES
WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM
07038641600 BB PIN:7B663F3A
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2015
lastpage:

He tried but if you look at the excesses of our Pastors here in Nigeria and how they get away with blue murder?
You know this white people dey crase no be small! shocked
before they would even invite you for questioning in such "public interest cases", they would have done their homework well-well.
Wire-tapping calls, monitoring bank transactions, e.t.c

The man was just a whisker away from jail when he took off!
God forbid badt tins! undecided grin

Lastpage!

True talk, very unlike the way it is done in naija, we have a long way to go in Nigeria and as long as we maintain the status quo, naija will remain a mediocre in the comity of nations, look at all the several cold cases, robbery, killings, homicide of both those who are highly placed and the commoner in naija that has not been resolved for decades, l weep for naija big time....... angry
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Ephemmm: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2015
ratchetwrench:
Mainly due to my people gullibility

Go and start your own too if it is a profitable business, we will attend it if it is well organized, honezhly.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by onyeamuma73: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2015
pls op this list is not complete without prophet kenneth nwabueze o. Of friends of jesus prophetic ministry for all nation with headq in imo state nig
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by solid3(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Mekybliss:
I think I should marry a pastor ( angry grin

Bae, I am a pastor. I am single & successful. wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by redsun(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2015
The people and places where pastors are the richest are among the people that are most daft on earth. The more foiilish they are,the more money the pastors make.

And same with politics.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by JingoOAU(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2015
mrkings84:
Go and ask ur old mama in d village, i think she's one of d major reasons behind that.

That you are not mannered and cultured is an understatement, you are just an educated illiterate with no sense of reasoning

I guess it's high time mental check is introduced here on nairaland so that ilk like you could be accosted to journey of no retunr
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by bonafidelegacy: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2015
See ballership! Niggaz balling since Django got unchained!
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by suptol(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
God be praise wink.........

For any of your graphics design project, kindly get in touch.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by achi4u(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You should have held your brain, i think that is where the problem is coming from.
Exactly.
This is hw it always start,the next thing is to start send his last kobo to the man of god and keep wallowing in abject poverty.
Nigeria is dead spiritually.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Rickbee1: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2015
hmmm....they hav all dis amount n their members are poorer than church rat, maybe they hav forgotten dat all is vanity upon vanity. Big up to my best preachers...Proht T.B JOSHUA, W.F KUMUYI n T.D JAKE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.