Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! (78333 Views)

Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by notformealone: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2015
ednut1:
successful academically nd career wise , am a chartered accountant also. so go nd kiss my black a$$
learned people don't talk the way you do, so I
doubt your claim of being educated . #poorthinking.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by queensmith: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2015
I very much doubt Ashimolowo is worth that much - they confuse the church's earnings with Ashimolowos earnings.

When are churches going to start paying tax in Nigeria? Also when will the courts make the decision on whether the likes of RCCG can actually charge fees for their schools?
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by queensmith: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Though I disagree with one or 2 from this list.

One common thing among them is they are all blacks. When white pastors invest in the gospel black pastors enrich themselves .

White men brought gospel here they funded it without the aim of making money, they invested in people , they educated us now that we are now educated , we Sell back what we got for free , we make our own pay heavy money for the schools we attended free.

Have u ever wondered?? White pastors even the pope that should be the richest gives their life earning to the poor but our own black take the Money from the poor and enrich themselves .

lol this isn't true - the list is inaccurate.

The 'white' churches of the world are the richest - the likes of the Catholic Church and Jehova witness owning countries and conglomerates worth more than continents. Don't be fooled. The people making money from the church will never be listed in such!
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by evaly: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2015
it amazes me why ppl feels that pastors are not to be rich. at mention of rich pators pp raises tongues. but non of diz pastors is as rich as Solomon in his day. Asides diz God promised to convert d riches of d Gentile to us. These men gave their time to God n God chooses to bless them.
d only Reason why lots of pp r poor is because they are mentally poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Bants(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2015
God knows best why do we flaunt all these assets it doesn't make sense
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Mekybliss(f): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2015
solid3:

Bae, I am a pastor. I am single & successful. wink
. If you were. Am sure this introduction wouldn't have been nessesary.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by JumiaQuickSales(f): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2015
citizenisb:
http://mediatakeout.com/268826/these-black-church-is-big-business-meet-the-top-7-richest-black-pastors-in-the-entire-world.html

7. Temitope Joshua: Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) has an estimated net worth: $10 million – $15 million. Nigeria’s most controversial clergyman is also one of its richest and most philanthropic. T.B Joshua heads the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), a congregation he founded in 1987, which accommodates over 15,000 worshippers on Sundays.

6. Matthew Ashimolowo: Ashimolowo, the owner of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) is estimated to be worth more than $20 million. Having his humble beginnings as a priest in Foursquare Gospel Church, a Nigerian church that sent Ashimolowo to open a satellite branch in London. Pastor Matthew had other ideas and decided to set up his own church instead. Today, his Kingsway International Christian Center is reportedly the largest Pentecostal church in the whole of the United Kingdom.

5. Creflo Dollar: American Bible teacher, pastor, and the founder of World Changers Church International, Creflo Dollar, has an estimated net worth of $27 million. As his name suggests, this preacher’s “manna” comes in form of the green buck.

4. Chris Oyakhilome: This is the man behind Believers’ Loveworld Ministries, a.k.a Christ Embassy.His church has an estimated net worth of $30 million – $50 million last year, the charismatic preacher was at the center of a $35 million money laundering case in which he was accused of siphoning funds from his church to foreign banks.

3. E A Adeboye: This messenger of God was listed in NEWSWEEK as the most powerful man in Africa and one of the top 50 global power elites in 2008/2009, among others such as President Barack Obama and Nicolas Sarkozy. Pastor Adeboye heads the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), something he has done for the last 28years. He has three private jets that he owns personally. Pastor Adeboye is worth an estimated $100 MILLION.

2. Bishop David Oyedepo: Bishop David Oyedepo is a Nigerian Preacher, Christian Author, Founder and Presiding Bishop of Winners Chapel known as Living Faith Church World Wide. Has been hailed as the wealthiest preacher in Nigeria with a total net worth of $150 million and properties like 4 private jets and homes in the United States and England. After the foundation of the Living Faith Outreach Ministry in 1981, it has evolved to be one of the largest congregations in Africa and has a flourishing mission in Nairobi.

1. Bishop T. D Jakes: Bishop Jakes lives in a $1,700,000 mansion, he has been called America’s best preacher and has been featured on the cover of TIME magazine. He is a writer, preacher and movie producer. Thomas Dexter “T. D.” Jakes, Sr. is the bishop/chief pastor of The Potter’s House, a non-denominational American mega church, with 30,000 members, located in Dallas, Texas. T.D Jakes wears custom made suits and sports a diamond ring the size of a coin. This man of God has been endowed with a $150 million net worth.

Wow, Isaiah 60 is truly working in the lives of our Men of God. God be praised! The richest men in the bible were men chosen and blessed by God...Papa Abraham, Solomon, Isaac etc. Jesus was rich but he gave up his riches so that we may have(2Corithinans 8:9, 2 Corinthians 9:cool. Its the heritage of a Christian to be wealthy. If you argue about this, then you don't study your bible. My answer to every insult that will follow my comment is : Get into the bible...get to the world

All these pastors do charity and many more that will blow your mind if only beef will allow the media to find out and publish ( for faultfinders who must criticise)

#IRefuseToBePoor
#ProsperityIsMyHeritage
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by JumiaQuickSales(f): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2015
gurunlocker:
omo this pastors dey vex.... make I go start my own wooden church gradually we will get there

Its better that way so that you, your comment likes and sharers will be corrected for once about your misconceptions about the men of God and the church of Jesus Christ.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by JumiaQuickSales(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2015
ednut1:
maga don pay, it is crystal clear over 95% of Nigeria pastors opened der church 2 make money. selling hope in a hopeless society. person gogo church 70% of d talk na money tithe offering nd neva ending projects. salvation nd how to enta heaven u no go hear. meanwhile i go open church too

If its true, you and your comment likers/sharers should open and make money, let's see!!!
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by sholatem(f): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
I'm still searching for CAN President (Ayo Oritsejafor) on dat list
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by gurunlocker: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
JumiaQuickSales:

Its better that way so that you, your comment likes and sharers will be corrected for once about your misconceptions about the men of God and the church of Jesus Christ.

what are you saying?... don't you know that's a mere joke.. you can take thing personal o
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
To me, the richest is prophet TB joshua cus only him is seen giving to the society....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by dimssy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote
author=gurunlocker post=31720373]omo this pastors dey vex.... make I go
start my own wooden church gradually we will get there[/quote]smh bro....
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by gurunlocker: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
dimssy:
smh bro....

keep shaking it, the lord is your strength..... most don't know the post is a joke
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by ratchetwrench: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ephemmm:

Go and start your own too if it is a profitable business, we will attend it if it is well organized, honezhly.

That's exactly the problem with us. Seeing church as a profitable business. Churches should be more of charity organization than business venture
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by ayoola1985: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2015
mayowa122:

How?
Start sharing money all about?
Easy to say.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by bummyla(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Entertain9jar(f): 4:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by ultrazone(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.