Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike (6697 Views)

German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / HEARTBREAKING Photo Of Syrian Boy Potecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by FlintGuevara(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
oh lord! sad its not fair. I wish I can protect them. feel like crying sad
Then cry.
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by Esdb3: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2015
orobs93:
Hmm
But sometimes I always want to ask myself
Why are some people suffering so much?
just because some people can't learn to respect somebody else's religion and acting like it must be their way.
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by freeDR(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2015
owobokiri:

We are talking of airstrikes, you are talking of rags, . . Did you overdose on some codeine or something,
Me self dey laugh. Btw, I don't do drugs.
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by stexsy(m): 1:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Mean while Assad is somewhere drinking n making merriment....may the gud lord protect the vulnereables..
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by majamajic(m): 3:03am On Mar 17, 2015
lumzybo:
Please I need the name of the cameraman. Lemme break bottle on his head. angry

With his smart phone from his pocket he can snap from his still position.

When there's an air strike people do take cover and remain still for some minutes or hours. He can't cross over, but he snapped with his shaky hands so people like me and u can see what war is all about. Big kudos to him.

say NO to war !
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by 4stylz: 4:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Plz Lord, just Come and end this world.
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by Menace2Society(m): 5:45am On Mar 17, 2015
4stylz:
Plz Lord, just Come and end this world.
Sometimes i find it very hard to believe there is God cry
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by fr3do(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Why didn't the photographer cover both children?
Yeye sensationalism.
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by ellahzy(f): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2015
the lil sister has so much confidence in him.

May God see them through sad
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Every local/regional and international events are interconnected looking closely at the war in syria and partie's involved for a start. First we have the Alawite lead syrian goverment of Bashar Al Asad fighting for survival allied with Iran and Hezbollah. And the later two whoose major intrest in the war is protecting the Iran Syria/ Hezbollah arms supply route to south lebanon.
There is also Isreal trying to get rid of assad and destroy Hezbollah's supply line from tehran via syria to southern lebanon. This they wan't to acheive through airstrike and regime change in syria.
Other regional player's include Qatar who want to impose an Egypt style muslim brotherhood regime in Syria by giving covert support to Jahba al nusra and other terrorist group's and to assert itself as a regional player.
Which brings us to the Saudi's who are also major player's providing cash and arms to Al nusra front and other takfiri millitant's that have metamorphosised into Isis and further conplicating the conflict.
Another regional player is turkey which serves as a logistical hub to ship arms to both moderate rebels and extreme terror group's . Their major intrest being the control of gas supply to Europe through the mediterrenean sea a dream Assad's syria is standing in the way.
Extending this little piece to the global player's in the war which is majorly Russia/China axis against America/ British and Their Eu allies. Russia's major intrest lies projecting superiority outside it shore's in line with emerging cold war with America and protecting a long time ally.
America's intrest lie's in their Idea of divide and rule breaking up the shite Hezbollah axis to stregnthing their sunni allies and also protection of Isreal from the Syria/ Hezbollah / Iran axis by destroying steady flow arms.
Note they are also local player's such as moderate rebels and disgruntled syrian's angered by the current Alawitte/ baathist party arrangement lead by the Al Assad dynasty. There is also huge support for Assad by Alawitte shittes and a number of sunni's who beleive the war is against terrorism and western imperialism.
There is also the Isis angle which would be discussed further in this thread happy reading!
Re: Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike by dominique(f): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Such a heart breaking picture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCC Extends Deadline For SIM-NIN Linkage To July 31 / Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested In Uk / North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.