Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl (55856 Views)

Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Slimdolly(f): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
eggie100:
Tall and Ugly?
yes. Thanks
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by niggi4life(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
All Short girls I came across are usually too aggressive and they form a lot, if u and a short girl quarrel and na she dey at fault, bone o na u go beg am last last ooooo. Personally I don't really like short girls when it comes to dating and thank God I never married one.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
steppin:

Laugh wan tear my belle.
Let me add;
1. Short girls are hot-tempered and they can break you head with bottle, if you mess with them.
2. When they love you, they love real hard!
Their love na die!
You re very right
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by xynerise: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ishilove:

cheesy

Ayam not short na
Oya tell me ya height, 4'11? tongue

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Slimdolly(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bamz:

Rule 18: Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong place...
lolz... Was I?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ishilove:

5'5 is average for a lady. Na just small I use escape shortness grin

Ehehn. . .I get mountain everest gene in me. . .if me and you mingle, Micheal Jordan go envy our procreation. . .if you code just bat ur sexy eye 4 me grin
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by cokacoola(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Your bad grammer is obviously exaggerated. Please borrow a leaf from Yuzedo. We all know he writes fantastic English, but when he is clowning as Chief Sweetus, we are able to understand him.
soo it noun my fault that you camt undastoad simpar an correst an pure bratian english grammar landguages?? Plasea loakup these topicksad
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by ilovecritics(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by xynerise: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
soo it noun my fault that you camt undastoad simpar an correst an pure bratian english grammar landguages?? Plasea loakup these topicksad
Pls, stop embarrassing boys your age.
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Mariojane(f): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
#Team portablegirls rocks###
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Is Ishilove short
i was gonna ask thesame question....
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:

Bro, I'm humble as well smiley
Ait smiley I guess you had a nice day.
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by LewisO: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
OluwaBethy:
I'm proud to be a short girl........ ......can't shout
[size=14pt]Picture of u been short or.... I call u a midget. undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Bamz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
lolz... Was I?

I want to believe that's rhetorical. smiley

What's your height?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Slimdolly(f): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
handsomeness:

Ft? In?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by RazziP(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
aww thank goodness I'm tall
You tall I still don't believe
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Missmossy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hahahaha this is very funny grin
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
niggi4life:
All Short girls I came across are usually too aggressive and they form a lot, if u and a short girl quarrel and na she dey at fault, bone o na u go beg am last last ooooo. Personally I don't really like short girls when it comes to dating and thank God I never married one.

The emboldened has a lot to do with insecurity. The short guys are also guilty of the act.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bimpe, Bola oooooo, Bisi!!!!!!! They are talking about u people here ooooo....
Those are my short friends, runz out of d thread b4 they catch me.
BTW short girls are short tempered, they are also very unemotional and lack romance, date a short girl and ur nightmare just began...
Lastly their names mostly starts with "B". grin

Inferior complex is d reason for this

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by STARSHYNE(f): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tlovely:
i was gonna ask thesame question....
lol....Ishi is not short
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Beamborla(f): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
hensben:
Ait smiley I guess you had a nice day.
Yes! Very certain yours was nice too
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
STARSHYNE:
lol....Ishi is not short
lol, i want to blieve so..
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by canalily(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
hahahah olodo
how can i touch this ur waist band naa? undecided
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Beamborla(f): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
sexyseun:
Bimpe, Bola oooooo, Bisi!!!!!!! They are talking about u people here ooooo....
Those are my short friends, runz out of d thread b4 they catch me.
BTW short girls are short tempered, they are also very unemotional and lack romance, date a short girl and ur nightmare just began...
Lastly their names mostly starts with "B". grin

Inferior complex is d reason for this
You might be right with the B thing but, sweetheart, anyone can experience inferiority complex.
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Is a 5ft8' woman short?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Essaswtcious(f): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op please what range of height for girls do you classify or consider 'short'?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Slimdolly(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bamz:

I want to believe that's rhetorical. smiley

What's your height?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Fresia01(f): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
mrborntodoit:
I enjoy dating a short girl!

Since I'm 6ft2inches tall, I prefer a shorty grin
let's kick it started already, I am short!
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by kikelomojessy(f): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Am proudly petite (5'4) . My big sis call me petite and I like it.

Nice write-up Op.
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
ferdimako:
Is a 5ft8' woman short?
of course not. I am 5ft 8 and with heels I will be closing up to 6feet, so 5ft 8 is pretty okay for even guys too
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Bamz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:

smiley you really had to put all those decimal values
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Am proudly petite (5'4) . My big sis call me petite and I like it.

Nice write-up Op.
u don't look 5ft 4. U sure u really are?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.