Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) (32513 Views)

APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Henry Okelue Posted a copy Of The advert and tagged it :

The start of a 21 page advertorial in THISDAY accusing everyone who is someone of corruption.

https://mobile.twitter.com/4eyedmonk/status/577461553819201536

5 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by ArchEnemy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
It is true, corruption cant sink corruption

But see who is talking undecided the PDPoids wanna play saint?

They are all swimming in the same filthy waters

The waters of corruption

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by temitemi1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
.Gej till when p*ssy no sweet again to f*ck..
meanwhile am,decorating my room with gej pix now.
becus my babe just the like the man pix..... if u want her to free you something without any hesitation...let her see gej pix allover the room.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
It gets messier grin
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by talktimi(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
KAI Buhari !!! Show me your friends and I will sing you a song grin

36 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Collynzo419: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
The PDP is doing an excellent job in its preparation to be the opposition party come May 2015.

Instead of explaining to the Nigerian people why the Jonathan administration deserves re-election, they are spending billions of dollars in a futile negative campaign.

The government of Jonathan has been in Power for almost 6 years, they are in control of the EFCC, why have they not prosecuted the APC politicians listed in the advert? PDP has to understand that they cannot be the judge and jury.

Some of the most criminal corrupt practices ever recorded in the history of this nation has taken place under the watch of Jonathan and yet the PDP have the temerity to accuse others of corruption.

Nigerians as a unit are wiser than ever before and they can read between the lines. A vote for Jonathan is a vote for Madam Madueke, it is a vote for Dr Alamaseigha, it is a vote for Abba Moro, a vote for FFK and we will collectively reject these bunch of corrupt Jonathianians.

March 28 is the date

Buhari is our choice

#Wehavedecided

309 Likes 21 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by ozoigbondu: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is not an attack this is the plain undiluted truth.How can you fight corruption when the asiwaju of corruption the king of theives himself tinubu is your sponsor.Even saraki that has 21 billion case in court with EFCC is in your anti corruption brigade

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

37 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by valmunich(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ooh... Pdp already knows the whole of their administration reeks of corruption¿ undecided

How pathetic is that undecided

I think at this point transformation has failed woefully,,, we are now in dire need of this Change angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by EdCure: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
A serious government investigate and prosecute the allegedly corrupt. But the failed Jonathan presidency encourages, empowers and pardonsthe untra-corrupt while spending huge sums of money to sponsor adverts on corruption allegation against opposition leaders?
Since it has all the security/anti corruption agencies under its control, what stops this clueless and incompetent administration from doing the right thing? This exposes their lies and propaganda.

A sitting government must not play politics with everything as these drunkard, pervert and rascal rulers are doing.

Away with PDP
Away with Jonathan

Sai Buhari!

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Oklander: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
We are not voting anybody in APC into presidency apart from Buhari, Buhari is not corrupt, that's a fact that even you pdp knows. So shut the f.up and start parking, Buharilization of Nigeria is may 29th... cool

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thunder fire PDP

WE ARE VOTING GMB

And not those people.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
If GMB can't change the likes of "Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki & co; how does he intend to change a country of over 170million people I pity those that still see this man as the Moses that will lead Nigeria to the promise land..

Buhari, "Charity Begins At Home.. Meanwhile,

GMB loser 2003-2015..

18 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by masseratti: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
so i should now vote a government that prosecute corrupt officials only on social and mass media,a toothless government?PDP should please tell us another story,if APC leaders are corrupt prosecute them now because they have promise to deal with any corrupt official most likely PDP stalwart,atleast that will reduce the number of looters by 50% remaining those in APC, I will rather take that than this present government that left them at 100% looters.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:
Ooh... Pdp already knows the whole of their administration reeks of corruption¿ undecided

Don't mind them, they are trying to play the "We are dirty but they are dirty too" .

God willing PDP/GEJ will go.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Mogidi: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Corruption can't fight corruption[/size], so apt.

14 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
buhari symphatizer was lynched after he attacked a jonathan supporter. and all oum attack ensured and we ran for our dear lives
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by aresa: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
masseratti:
so i should now vote a government that prosecute corrupt officials only on social and mass media,a toothless government?PDP should please tell us another story,if APC leaders are corrupt prosecute them now because they have promise to deal with any corrupt official most likely PDP stalwart,atleast that will reduce the number of looters by 50% remaining those in APC, I will rather take that than this present government that left them at 100% looters.

I just dont get their thoughtless and corrupt logic. Ok they're corrupt, so what are you going to do about it? Are they going to arrest and prosecute themselves?

Why are these clowns exposing their thoughtless, corrupt and incompetent ways and culture.

Poor PDPClowns grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. How can overly corrupt PDP place this kinda advert? Shows how thoughtless they are.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Brainless!

First, PDP has admitted they are a corrupt party.

Second, showing photos of supposed corrupt persons around GMB without any narrative to give an indication of why they are corrupt is stupidity at its peak.

Lastly, 99% of Nigerians, include PDPeegs, know that GMB is not corrupt and he is the presidential candidate we're voting for.

GMB till Jonathan agrees that stealing public money is corruption.

32 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by CR77(f): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Do i hear corruption here even small pikin for nigerian corrupt because when you send them message to go buy something for you them no go like to give you back your change..

I don't care.

GEJ till 2019.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by phayvoursky(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
BUHARI IS JUST A TOOL WHICH TINUBU PLANS TO USE IN GETTING OIL WELLS.

CORRUPTION IS A LEGAL ACT AMONG APC MEMBERS. IF I LIE ASK JAGABAN

APC HAS FAILED BEFORE I WAS BORN. I DON'T SEE THEM RULING

6 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Dragonking: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is a powerful blow from GEJ..cheesy

Click like for GEJ and share for GMB let's see who wins...come on GEJites. cool let's do it.

15 Likes 42 Shares

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by freshness2020: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
News headlines on March 29. 8:05pm

Jega: having scored the highest number of Votes...HE Ebele Goodluck Jonathan is thereby returned elected....

Tinubu: chai mogbe! Baba yi ti pa mi...

Buhari: Kei...daboro shege.."cries".. this can't hapin argain...let me return to ma cattle..they have missed me so much..kai shege! (please get me anoda handkerchief)

Jonathan : God bless Nigeria...
This victory is a victory for the Nigeria People.
I en join the opposition to come together and lets build the Nigeria of our dream..
Let the fresh air continue..

God bless GEJ
God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
ok
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by emmatok(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
So PDP is admitting KASHAMU is corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by thatniqqress(f): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pot calling kettle black.
Most of em are corrupt. So they should stop pointing fingers at one another.
#Sai buhari till 2023

9 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by PrinceVecllin(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na tru talk
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by 20bc(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
k now when them day APC them day corrupt.... abi nor be from PDP them from come, abi the time when them day there an saint John Paul them be abi...... who una think say una day fool??

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by omenka(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Isn't it a bigger failure on the part of the president know that these men are corrupt yet still allow them walk around throwing the stolen money in our faces??

Nothing is gonna save Jonathan from being given the boot come 28 March.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Dreyl(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
That stupid unblerra party *in mama piss voice* never cease to amaze me with their blantant stupidity every day and day, imagine a party of crooks, die hard criminals and callous looters calling others(outside the unbrella) corrupt, when their party is the true definition of corruption, this is just a case of kettle calling pot black, if i begin to mention names of corrupt PDP members, i'm sure the server of nairaland will crash, absolute balbadash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / Who Was Your Best Ministerial Nominee For Today? / Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.