Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) (32532 Views)

APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Dreyl:
she can speak, infact she can speak more than wole soyinka. grin

Ok that mama peace wey dey another planet abi? grin

Because I sure say this one no enter school gate at all
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Dreyl(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

Ok that mama peace wey dey another planet abi? grin

Because I sure say this one no enter school gate at all
hehehehehe you don't know it's unhealthy dissing ur first lady? grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by georgylee: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Meaning: GEJ is corrupt as he failed to fight corruption..........
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by ArchEnemy(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2015
openmine:

but apc has never admitted that they have corrupt individuals in their fold...infact the belief is dat once u belong 2 apc,u have total bcome "saint micheal" grin or if a once corrupt politician gets into apc,dats where his corrupt practises stop...story tongue tongue
the most pathetic stunt by apc is dat dose coming 2 apc r dere 4 d gud of d country while dose heading 2 pdp want 2 eat money...fallacy angry
One wonders how buhari will be able 2 deal wit dose corrupt guys who helped him in his campaign....its like biting d finger dat fed u or cursing d air u breath.... undecided
that is d problem Bro
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by actioneyo(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Dump PDP never seems to amaze me!!!

PDP is basically surrounded by the people who have a clear case of corruption established in the Court such as Bode George, FFK, Kashamu, Allamesie, Obanikoro, etc

Unlike APC that are speculated to be corrupt and no court judgement as confirmed that.

Some people can be fool sometimes but not all people can be fool all the time.

Change is all we need>>> vote wisely >>>>>

Buhari/PYO all the way
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by coolscott(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2015
candy:

No sir, I got the point. But my own point is; PDP is in power now and we are all shouting corruption. How about they rid their government of corruption? Is that too much to ask? GMB who is the presidential candidate is tested and trusted in terms of fighting corruption, Osinbajo is not tied to corrupt practices(at least, none that we know of).

Tinubu is not on the hot seat now, neither is Amaechi. GEJ is. Buhari is. GEJ condones corruption. Buhari will not condone corruption. Kapish.

We need change
Buhari ni jor!

Like charity, Buhari’s anti-corruption must begin at home in the APC - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-and-the-lion-of-bourdillon/#sthash.nUNcAfYi.T7Oves70.dpuf
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
freshness2020:
News headlines on March 29. 8:05pm

Jega: having scored the highest number of Votes...HE Ebele Goodluck Jonathan is thereby returned elected....

Tinubu: chai mogbe! Baba yi ti pa mi...

Buhari: Kei...daboro shege.."cries".. this can't hapin argain...let me return to ma cattle..they have missed me so much..kai shege! (please get me anoda handkerchief)

Jonathan : God bless Nigeria...
This victory is a victory for the Nigeria People.
I en join the opposition to come together and lets build the Nigeria of our dream..
Let the fresh air continue..

God bless GEJ
God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria...

This can only happen in your dreams.
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is not an attack this is the plain undiluted truth.How can you fight corruption when the asiwaju of corruption the king of theives himself tinubu is your sponsor.Even saraki that has 21 billion case in court with EFCC is in your anti corruption brigade

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
bros Buhari and APC think say we be fools
Re: PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
actioneyo:

Dump PDP never seems to amaze me!!!

PDP is basically surrounded by the people who have a clear case of corruption established in the Court such as Bode George, FFK, Kashamu, Allamesie, Obanikoro, etc

Unlike APC that are speculated to be corrupt and no court judgement as confirmed that.

Some people can be fool sometimes but not all people can be fool all the time.

Change is all we need>>> vote wisely >>>>>

Buhari/PYO all the way

FFK is yet to be convicted. Bode George served his term and even got his conviction upturned by the supreme court. Alams has served his term. But which Koro is having corruption case? Not even Tinubu can accuse Koro of corruption. No de lie abeg...

Lagos shd implement foi law

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dariye: Why Ex-governor Deserves To Be Jailed – PDP / Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) / Pay Pentecost Tax – Osinbajo Advises Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.