Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari (762 Views)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants / The Lies Can Stop Now! "Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government" - Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by kolomax(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Former president Shehu Usman Aliyu
Shagari speaks:
Buhari did not overthrow my government,
it was when those boys that overthrew
our government were looking for
someone with integrity, honesty and
fairness to be the head of their
government, that was when Major Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari’s name came in,
former president Shagari said.
It was Gen D.Y Bali that mentioned his
name, and all of them agreed; Gen Tunde
Idiagbon was asked to announce his name
when he “Buhari” was not even there,
I thought he was in India for a course,
Shagari explained that those who
overthrew his government were, Major
General Tunde Idiagbon, Major General
Ibrahim Babangida, Major General Tunde
Ogbeha, Comondor Augustus Aikhomu,
Nureni Yusuf, Bridgadier General Sanni
Abacha, DY Bali, Lt Col Oladayo Popoola.
Shagari was reacting to allegations leveled
against opposition candidate Muhammadu
Buhari, that he overthrew democracy and
he wants to be elected under the same
democracy that he truncated 32 years ago.

source: http://newsrescue.com/buhari-did-not-overthrow-my-government-shagari/#axzz3UWJPENWI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by izuch(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
What difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by armadeo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
this is new and interesting,

bullshit though!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
I don't know what to believe any more.
Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
APC....change...hahaha, lies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by gentlesinna(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Cryn ova spilt milk. Any prove
Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by nobilis: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
It is all in the history books. But PDP people will never agree to study history.

Buhari was in Jos when the overthrow of Shaghari's government happened. The coup happened in Lagos and Buhari was in Jos on that December 31, 1983. He had no hand, nor active role in it. I've been saying this for a long time now on here.

IBB and Sani Abacha know more about that coup than Buhari does.
Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by mperoakeem(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
with dis one wey you come talk now, na 4 Efcc to come Afta you again ooo
Re: Buhari Did Not Overthrow My Government – Shagari by irsakant: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
mperoakeem:
with dis one wey you come talk now, na 4 Efcc to come Afta you again ooo
na me overthrew him!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day... / OPC Factions Clash After Anti-jega Protest / Oil Price Crash May Last Longer – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.