Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,426 members, 7,850,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? (1053 Views)

Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by ozone2003(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
I am a guy who is hilariously made. But have neva been lucky with relationship, recently i broke up with ma girlfriend and for some months now i have been living single. If you were in ma shoes will go on to woo another girl or stay single till marriage?
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by Cutehector(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2015
It does, u get to see ur bank account increase in geometrical progression grin
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by iceberylin(m): 12:02am On Mar 17, 2015
No, it safes wink
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by steppin: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Bro, Konji no dey take eye see single person.
Get a gf now.
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by VickJames(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Take a step backward from relationship.

Look inwards and see what you need to develop in yourself.

Love yourself more and spoil yourself.

Work hard and save more money

Spend time with family and friends.

Now, look well this time and choose wisely!

1 Like

Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2015
best decision
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2015
It pays. You get to spend more prudently and save more. Again,you'd be free from nagging questions such as why didn't you call me all day? why didn't you tell me you love me back? who you with? Why didn't you text me? Who's that on your dp? where you at? what you doing? And some other emotional blackmail. Damn it,being single is being free.
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by ronald4lif(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Cutehector:
It does, u get to see ur bank account increase in geometrical progression grin

True to that. And may I also add you got no one to answer to, to tell or demand to know your daily movement, no one is gonna argue.

It also has it disadvantages too. What I am not sure is if the advantages surmount the disadvantages and vice versa.
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 17, 2015
ozone2003:
I am a guy who is hilariously made.?
what do you mean "hilariously" made?
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by Cutehector(m): 12:19am On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

True to that. And may I also add you got no one to answer to, to tell or demand to know your daily movement, no one is gonna argue.

It also has it disadvantages too. What I am not sure is if the advantages surmount the disadvantages and vice versa.
bros am living d life alright, and believ u me, dr r no disadvantages!
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by ozone2003(m): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Am a comedian and a fast rising one but my dat name is not real stage name.... And most girls like getting close to me, once i get off stage i have dem begging for my number.
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by ronald4lif(m): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Cutehector:
bros am living d life alright, and believ u me, dr r no disadvantages!

That's good, ride on bro.
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 17, 2015
ozone2003:
Am a comedian and a fast rising one but my dat name is not real stage name.... And most girls like getting close to me, once i get off stage i have dem begging for my number.
Was this suppose to be one of your jokes?
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

The advantages sure outweighs the disadvantages.
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by mmsen: 12:52am On Mar 17, 2015
You can't buy tranquility or peace of mind.

Enjoy your freedom.

1 Like

Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by ronald4lif(m): 12:59am On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
The advantages sure outweighs the disadvantages.

To a large extent I agree. Especially when in a wrong relationship. But bro when you're with the right person, someone who gives you tangible reason to live on and the extra drive to succeeds in your career, nothing is as sweet as being in a relationship at that moment. And nothing else matters, but love and some more love.
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

To a large extent I agree. Especially when in a wrong relationship. But bro when you're with the right person, someone who gives you tangible reason to live on and the extra drive to succeeds in your career, nothing is as sweet as being in a relationship at that moment. And nothing else matters, but love and some more love.
Even when with the right person, if you didn't maximize your singlehood before committing yourself in a relationship, you're not going to enjoy it for long.
Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by ronald4lif(m): 1:09am On Mar 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Even when with the right person, if you didn't maximize your singlehood before committing yourself in a relationship, you're not going to enjoy it for long.

True to that!

1 Like

Re: Living Single Without Girlfriend/boyfriend Does It Pay? by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

True to that!
Wisdom dey your body grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Feeling Sad About The Election Results (pics Of Him Weeping) / PHOTO: Guyz What'll You Do To Someone That Does This??? / Who Among The Two Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.