Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street (1915 Views)

President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Political 'rats' Tearing Off Jonathan's Poster In Katsina State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by kolonigga(m): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by kilokeys(m): 6:24am On Mar 17, 2015
is he well?.. i see an unfortunate referee.. he should go to onikan stadium jare..
he could start with gbeleyi primary school inter house sports.. God help him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by kolonigga(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2015
The man is fed up with GEJ... he wants change

I too want change

GEJ take am joorrrrr

7 Likes

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by SweetyZinta(f): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2015
i smell unemployment and hunger

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by ba7man(m): 6:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Now this is more creative than giving OPC billions of Naira and mandating them to go on a terror spree destroying APC posters.
Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by Lataability(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2015
This guy must be a Muslim or from Yoruba.. All this thing is just foolishness. We shall all live to see this to the end... Are we not in Nigeria? Lol.. Wia every thing is possible.. Weather free and fair or Rig, GEJ wil still win... I pity the northern b/c Burhari is a dead man already. OBJ is supporting APC b/c he knows sooner or later the leadership will go bk to Yoruba.. But u all will be put to shame
if u curse me here I kill ur fada.. Ur moda left yarsh.. Eeedoit

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by san316(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2015
I think this is cool. the guy must be red carded.

#RedCardGEJ

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by Omoalhaja7: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Lataability:
This guy must be a Muslim or from Yoruba.. All this thing is just foolishness. We shall all live to see this to the end... Are we not in Nigeria? Lol.. Wia every thing is possible.. Weather free and fair or Rig, GEJ wil still win... I pity the northern b/c Burhari is a dead man already. OBJ is supporting APC b/c he knows sooner or later the leadership will go bk to Yoruba.. But u all will be put to shame
if u curse me here I kill ur fada.. Ur moda left yarsh.. Eeedoit
Must u relate everything to RELIGION & TRIBE??
I'd advise u desist from ds ur cheap weed...itz deadly,itz suicudal,itz killing ur brain bit by bit.Dementia z real oo.PEACE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by bewla(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2015
who took the photo stage thing
Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by Lataability(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Must u relate everything to RELIGION & TRIBE??
I'd advise u desist from ds ur cheap weed...itz deadly,itz suicudal,itz killing ur brain bit by bit.Dementia z real oo.PEACE

your moda left yarsh fool... I will kill dat ur useless fada mugu... You are one of the problem Nigeria is facing animal lyk u..brain wash goat.. Infact you have a very low IQ if u will understand what I said
Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by horlabiyi(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2015
That place looks like iLorin
Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by Omoalhaja7: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Lataability:

your moda left yarsh fool... I will kill dat ur useless fada mugu... You are one of the problem Nigeria is facing animal lyk u..brain wash goat.. Infact you have a very low IQ if u will understand what I said
One could vividly see d type of parents dat brought u up.U 're nofin bt a "wasted sperm".omo ale jatijati.Uncircumsized ewu!! Quote me again & let Amadioha roast dat ur useless mouth for BBQ.Son of a sluttybitch!!PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by Lataability(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

One could vividly see d type of parents dat brought u up.U 're nofin bt a "wasted sperm".omo ale jatijati.Uncircumsized ewu!! Quote me again & let Amadioha roast dat ur useless mouth for BBQ.Son of a sluttybitch!!PEACE

Bleep u... Muslim cow
Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by chamboy(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2015
No more Jibiti, Vote change
Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by Omoalhaja7: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2015
Lataability:

Bleep u... Muslim cow
Shit eater.Omoale anilemagbe.Lost-wasted-bastard

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by spott(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ is going out!

Take am too

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by egift(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2015
SweetyZinta:
i smell unemployment and hunger

The more reason you should applaud his effort to correct that mistake of having a leader who cannot provide job opportunities for the citizens.

Jonathan your time is up. Time to go! #Change.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by babs01(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2015
yes
Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by Nickymezor(f): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2015
LOLZ. ....All we re saying.....Give us change.... cheesy
Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by abokikhalifa: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Lataability:

you are more than a fool... Your papa no give you any foRm of home training. Oloriburukusomebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by Omoalhaja7: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2015
abokikhalifa:
you are more than a fool... Your papa no give you any foRm of home training. Oloriburukusomebody
U dey mind d mumu & good for nothing wasted person like him??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street by ignis: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2015
There is nothing over feeding can't cause. ..

(1) (Reply)

We Are Winning In 26 States- APC... / Biafran War: Operation OAU / BUHARI: How to Declare Asset Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.