Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) (22087 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by urshawmoore(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2015
DO THEY HAVE PVCs??

This question has been recycled so many times and I am surprised when it comes from people who should know better. Let me try and explain;

(1) Yes, in fact they may have PVCs. I know a few people who came home to register and are coming this week to get their PVCs. Expand your network and get to know more people.

(2) Even if they don't have PVCs, they are stakeholders in the Nigerian project. The diaspora community sends back billions of dollars home EVERY YEAR! That translates to a higher GDP that strengthens the economy. You therefore can NOT neglect them. You must have a onverstaion with them on why they should trust the GMB govt. Why they should consider moving back etc! Think

(3) Do you even realise the population of Nigerians in Diaspora? Do you know how much influence they may have on their people back home? I know a woman who is a leader of her constituency and stays in Baltimore She is highly respected by THOUSANDS! She is in the US because she is sad about the state of things in Nigeria. If she sees reason with a GMB govt, she can single-handedly influence THOUSANDS OF VOTES!! can give you her name if you want! She doesn't have a PVC o. But she is worth thousands of votes!!

(4) [b]Lastly, THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY!! [/b]During the American election 3-day debate, A WHOLE DAY was dedicated to FOREIGN POLICY!! Do you think US does not have enough domestic issues? of course Nigeria is not as powerful as the US and can't have a say in a lot of foreign policy discussions but the International community needs to have CONFIDENCE in the govt. That's the only way they will invest (and thus bring employment etc). So the CHATHAM HOUSE SPEECH for example was directed at mostly the intl community.

Please let's try to do some basic reasoning and not follow the crowd to yell same things over again!!

Cheers

Superb!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2015
pld4reel:

I will not argue with you , you are entitled to your own opinion. Isn't ??

The real truth is there for everyone to see.

The real truth is what I wrote up there.

Come back!, they have finished selling oceans ..EKO Atlantic comes to mind.

Nigerians are not living in poverty!
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:

So you do NOT know that The American secretary of state is the equivalent of The Foreign affairs minister?
Why am I even responding to you? This is the sort of ignorance that makes you guys scream GEJ till 485775

Bye Felicia!
U need say no more!!, u have been very educative in all u have said,I just can't help but love people like you with so much understanding and intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by hadura29(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:

So after all I wrote this is the best you could come up with? I have a business meeting soon but let me try to help you out!

First of all, the DYNAMICS of foreign policy in the USA are, suffice to say, much different from NIGERIA's. In shear SCALE and STRATEGY!! John Kerry is the busiest Secretary (Minister) in the US!! The secretary of state is always the busiest and highest ranking secretary. Our equivalent here is Wali who most people don't know except when he goofed with Morocco!!

Now, during the Foreign policy debates, the American presidential candidates (Romney and Obama) articulated their respective strategies on how to tackle Military spending, Iran's nuclear plans, Benghazi issue, Gaza, Syria, Russia etc.

Both candidates traveled to Israel, Russia, the middle east, Uk and other MAJOR ALLIES!! Nigeria is an ally, not a major oe!! In the scheme of things, a journey to Nigeria would not have been important to them ONE BIT! Don't be deluded about our "importance". Obama has never come here but GEJ runs there ALL THE TIME! WAKE UP!!

if i were you, I won't respond to this guy(adventico blah blah) because from his responses, i don't think he is enlightened enough to know the power of the people in diaspora.. Thanks for the brief and straight forward point... like the germans would say. vielen danke!! wink

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by muraj1(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2015
olrotimi:
The questions I want to ask, which are not as difficult as JAMB questions are :
Do these Maryland folks have PVC?
Are they coming to vote?

Even if they don't have PVC, they can tell those that have to vote for CHANGE.
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by rabbaba: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Townhall meeting in maryland? What happens if is done in Nigeria. Pls were is buhari. They have been talking of change have they change buhari to osibode or osibanjo to. Anyway pls he should b advice to come home and do dat townhall meeting. That place is not our town. The rent for that hall is too much. That is my own say ooooo
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by stronger: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2015
CecyAdrian:

U need say no more!!, u have been very educative in all u have said,I just can't help but love people like you with so much understanding and intelligence.

Thanks a lot! I have ignored his ignorance!
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by gbassa: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2015
WHY Meeting here and there, come to Nigeria and do your meetings, those Nigerians abroad will not vote for you. Moreover where is Buhari your OGA, can he do the campaign again? Is this how he will rule this country?
Am scared of APC, always abroad campaign. APC oh oh.

kolonigga:
https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/577522457885569025

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by stronger: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2015
hadura29:

if i were you, I won't respond to this guy(adventico blah blah) because from his responses, i don't think he is enlightened enough to know the power of the people in diaspora.. Thanks for the brief and straight forward point... like the germans would say. vielen danke!! wink

He is not. I was wasting my time trying to explain "complex" foreign policy relations to him without realising he doesn't (and CAN'T) even comprehend basic stuff! I won't be surprised if he is a graduate! A clear VICTIM of an inept system!
Thanks for your compliments.
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Advertico:
did any american presidential candidate come to Nigeria to campaign as part of his foreign policy?

Na wa for you o!. Despite all the lecturing the guy did to educate you!

OK, how many Americans are here in the first place not to talk of those on permanent residency? In 2008 American election, Obama campaigned in major European countries including Germany and France.

Please educate yourself.
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2015
dunkem21:

All those things are nonsense and irrelevant.

I laugh in #Febuhari

And you will cry in march4buhari
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by Popemax(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
barnabasj:

Back to your question, I live in Copenhagen Finland, I have father,Mother and younger ones that i send money to in Nigeria every month, I also have cousin that I have pay their Tuition fees but yet they are unemployed and all of them are complaining about the situation in Nigeria, Me alone I have mobilize about 10 people, I call them and make sure they have there PVC ready and vote against this Wasteful Government,

Each Nigeria in the Diaspora have at-least minimum of like 5 to 10 People they cater for and if they can mobilize those people it will go along way.
Hope you understands why Nigerian in the Diaspora is important.
Thank you
so Buhari will change all that .....don't think so
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
barnabasj:

Back to your question, I live in Copenhagen Finland, I have father,Mother and younger ones that i send money to in Nigeria every month, I also have cousin that I have pay their Tuition fees but yet they are unemployed and all of them are complaining about the situation in Nigeria, Me alone I have mobilize about 10 people, I call them and make sure they have there PVC ready and vote against this Wasteful Government,

Each Nigeria in the Diaspora have at-least minimum of like 5 to 10 People they cater for and if they can mobilize those people it will go along way.
Hope you understands why Nigerian in the Diaspora is important.
Thank you

So GEJ is the reason you send money home to feed your people?

lol

So by voting in Buhari, you'll stop sending money home hoping that Buhari will take over your responsibilities?

Pathetic APC Con-artists. ...better save more money for your people because if the tyrant eventually outshines GEJ at the poll; Nigeria will UNARGUABLY witness severe, chronic and catastrophic economic, societal and developmental crisis.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2015
dunkem21:

You guys are just sympathetic. So, you will convince an 18+ adult with a phone to vote for a party because Osinbajo came around. Meanwhile some have holed up for 9 yrs dia. I know if its Good luck, the tori go be say him don go share dollars.

Na so one guy wey carry APC for head com confess say him no be Nigerian. ..and which yeye money una think say una dey send sef?
We don upgrade tay tey ..una no dey see machine we dey carry ..tell Tambuwal, Amaechi, Dangote, seun, Adenuga, Ikeji, Tinubu, Muazu, Obasanjo, Ini edo ..to go and live abroad and come back with answers.

Make una come back o before we buy land finish.

@dunkem21
I came to Nigeria in December 2014, we stayed in Lagos for 10 days we are on Generator and almost all the city was on Generator throughout the Night, People kept complaining PDP have rule Nigeria for 16 still they cannot provides Nigerians with Basic amenities, I know that you yourself overnight yesternight you slept in Darkness with Mosquito Biting your face with sweat and also I know your Phone must have been charge by Generator in your office or at home!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to be sincere do you have power at home now or at work? is that a Life you want to live for your children.
Also if you looks around your take about 10 people that graduated in the Last 5 years, how many of them have a Good Job?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Popemax:
so Buhari will change all that .....don't think so
Lol

Of course, he will also deliver 3 square meals at their door steps daily, dry clean their clothes, mop their floors and package their poo.
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by Popemax(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2015
muraj1:

Even if they don't have PVC, they can tell those that have to vote for CHANGE.
can u send someone to vote for whom ur mind doesn't want??....nawaooh how can u call me from abroad to vote for Buhari
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by Popemax(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
barnabasj:

@dunkem21
I came to Nigeria in December 2014, we stayed in Lagos for 10 days we are on Generator and almost all the city was on Generator throughout the Night, People kept complaining PDP have rule Nigeria for 16 still they cannot provides Nigerians with Basic amenities, I know that you yourself overnight yesternight you slept in Darkness with Mosquito Biting your face with sweat and also I know your Phone must have been charge by Generator in your office or at home!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to be sincere do you have power at home now or at work? is that a Life you want to live for your children.
Also if you looks around your take about 10 people that graduated in the Last 5 years, how many of them have a Good Job?
I have good job....forget all dis lies plz...vote for Buhari if u want bt u can't change my mind
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by farem: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2015
spott:

Buhari is talking to the masses about his plans, GEJ is sharing our dollars. Sambo is? Where is he self?

Vote change
Vote Apc
Vote Buhari for president oga

You mean Dumbo?
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by Ephemmm: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Advertico:
Yomi Osibanjo is everywhere and Buhari is no where. #SomeThingIsNotRight. Anyways do they PVC?

Where is Sambo, an old school Architect? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by realjoker(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Advertico:
did any american presidential candidate come to Nigeria to campaign as part of his foreign policy?
lol. lame question. how many nigerians are living in diaspora and how many americans are immigrant in nigeria. u can do better than this dude, there are 170,000 plus nigerians in refugee detention prisons in the kingdom alone and millions acros europe and millions in america, asia and others and i mean illegal migrants. reason well, stop reasoning like a slowpoke. i wonder some of us reason. indeed we need a magicial to make ur reason like sane people do across the globe.
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
barnabasj:

@dunkem21

Wrong bro. I won't lie, I slept with fan and worked all thru the night.
I thought they said Fashola transformed Lagos? ..why are you complaining of epileptic power supply? ..or do we blame GEJ?

Try Enugu next time you visit, you will get guaranteed 16 hrs constant light depending on your area.

Life is not bad here, as they try to paint it.
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Cool
Meanwile Check my Signature...
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by realjoker(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
dunkem21:

The real truth is what I wrote up there.

Come back!, they have finished selling oceans ..EKO Atlantic comes to mind.

Nigerians are not living in poverty!
uninteligent comment because less than 1% of our population live in extreame wealth does that mean we are all rich whereby 99% live in poverty or close to it. how many nigerian can afford a plane ticket to the next city to them.
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by swaggyfunmite: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
please 4 God sake if u havent collected ur PVC please do and P-please V-vote C-change, God bless u and God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
realjoker:
uninteligent comment because less than 1% of our population live in extreame wealth does that mean we are all rich whereby 99% live in poverty or close to it. how many nigerian can afford a plane ticket to the next city to them.

I shake my head for you.

99% live in poverty? ..haba
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by aby1976(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:

[size=16pt]DO THEY HAVE PVCs??!!! [/size][size=8pt][/size]

This question has been recycled so many times and I am surprised when it comes from people who should know better. Let me try and explain;

(1) Yes, in fact they may have PVCs. I know a few people who came home to register and are coming this week to get their PVCs. Expand your network and get to know more people.

(2) Even if they don't have PVCs, they are stakeholders in the Nigerian project. The diaspora community sends back billions of dollars home EVERY YEAR! That translates to a higher GDP that strengthens the economy. You therefore can NOT neglect them. You must have a onverstaion with them on why they should trust the GMB govt. Why they should consider moving back etc! Think

(3) Do you even realise the population of Nigerians in Diaspora? Do you know how much influence they may have on their people back home? I know a woman who is a leader of her constituency and stays in Baltimore She is highly respected by THOUSANDS! She is in the US because she is sad about the state of things in Nigeria. If she sees reason with a GMB govt, she can single-handedly influence THOUSANDS OF VOTES!! can give you her name if you want! She doesn't have a PVC o. But she is worth thousands of votes!!

(4) [b]Lastly, THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY!! [/b]During the American election 3-day debate, A WHOLE DAY was dedicated to FOREIGN POLICY!! Do you think US does not have enough domestic issues? of course Nigeria is not as powerful as the US and can't have a say in a lot of foreign policy discussions but the International community needs to have CONFIDENCE in the govt. That's the only way they will invest (and thus bring employment etc). So the CHATHAM HOUSE SPEECH for example was directed at mostly the intl community.

Please let's try to do some basic reasoning and not follow the crowd to yell same things over again!!

Cheers

U just saved me energy to type with as u ve spoken my mind. God bles u and ur household braind man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by knowledgeable: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Iamsynord:
the Lord anointed Vice president

weather yorubas(younger ones) like it or not, yoruba future and aspirations of yoruba race lies in regional self governing. Are these younger ones more intelligent than their elders who believe in Jonathan's transformational policies to get them there. Buhari/osibanjo team up is short lived and not foundational and structural to achieving these aspirations. Mean while GEJ till 2019!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
spott:
This is what we call a fantastic campaign not one running up and down sharing dollars. Talk to us Nigerians both inside and outside about your plans you have.

APC has done very well in this, I will give them A+ while PDP n others F9.

Sai Osinbajo
Sai Buhari

Do u understand d meaning of independent nation. Wat is he campaigning for. People dat dont ve PVC. Its foolishness to find approval outside wen u need approval in ur house.

Frankly,I doubt d wisdom in osibanjo. His doesn't act like a leader. Those if u Wu feel and bliv dis idea if campaignin abroad is a wise decision r either bigots or plain stupid.
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
aby1976:

U just saved me energy to type with as u ve spoken my mind. God bles u and ur household braind man

Either u r a bigot or u r stupid. Of d 200 or so dat dey tlk to., hw many will cumback to vote? Y waste moni flying wen u can video conference.
Its a shame dat u and ur kind still suffer from d black man syndrome. Shame on u
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by realjoker(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
dunkem21:

I shake my head for you.

99% live in poverty? ..haba
then answer my question. how many nigeria can afford a plane ticket to their next closer city?
Re: Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) by chipet67(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:

[size=16pt]DO THEY HAVE PVCs??!!! [/size][/size]

(4) Lastly, THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY!! [/b]During the American election 3-day debate, A WHOLE DAY was dedicated to FOREIGN POLICY!! Do you think US does not have enough domestic issues? of course Nigeria is not as powerful as the US and can't have a say in a lot of foreign policy discussions but the International community needs to have CONFIDENCE in the govt. That's the only way they will invest (and thus bring employment etc). So the CHATHAM HOUSE SPEECH for example was directed at mostly the intl community.

Cheers
[s]
stronger:

[size=16pt][b]DO THEY HAVE PVCs??!!!
[/size]

(4) Lastly, THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY!! [/b]During the American election 3-day debate, A WHOLE DAY was dedicated to FOREIGN POLICY!! Do you think US does not have enough domestic issues? of course Nigeria is not as powerful as the US and can't have a say in a lot of foreign policy discussions but the International community needs to have CONFIDENCE in the govt. That's the only way they will invest (and thus bring employment etc). So the CHATHAM HOUSE SPEECH for example was directed at mostly the intl community.

Cheers
[/s]
stronger:

[size=16pt][b]DO THEY HAVE PVCs??!!!
[size=8pt][/size]

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara, Osinbajo & Oyedepo At Paul Enenche's 50th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / APC Crisis: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Move Against Kwara Governor Over Caretaker List / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.