Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How To Join Nigerian Nollywood Easily And Earn Alot Of Money Within One Week. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Join Nigerian Nollywood Easily And Earn Alot Of Money Within One Week. (570 Views)

"Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Nigerian Nollywood Easily And Earn Alot Of Money Within One Week. by Comradepatrick(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL
NIGERIAN UPCOMING ARTISTES
GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW!!! Participate in The NIGERIAN NOLLYWOOD 2015 CONTEST and get a project and a play
role that you will they will pay you about #35,000 per play. For participation Visit www.Nigeriannollywood..com and read how to participate. You also stand chance to win
*2,000,000 Naira Cash every three[3] for two[2] years,
*Employment Opportunity,
*Scholarship,
*Career Sponsorship and many
more. Visit www.Nigeriannollywood..com to participate. This is your golden opportunity, grab it now! Send in your entry now, registration closes
soon!!
Note: No education qualification is required.
I'm a beneficiary of the past edition and I have
Great testimonies today. This your own opportunity too. Use it. Make sure you also share this post with your friends. Registration closes soon so you are advised to visit our website to offer your own form now.
www.Nigeriannollywood..com
Register Now at 2015 NIGERIAN NOLLYWOOD Promo.

(1) (Reply)

20 Movies You Need To Watch PART 1 / Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens Boxoffice / Check Out The Promo Of This Movie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.