Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Irresponsible Allegations Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Irresponsible Allegations Of APC (502 Views)

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai / The Irresponsible Allegations Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Irresponsible Allegations Of APC by ngoziiwenofu1: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2015
The irresponsible allegations of APC:
These guys dont realise that in Cote d Ivoire, there was already a civil war on, and the UN was part of the electoral process. Also, the opposition had the backing of a certain European Nation! This was why the UN and the AU accepted that the opposition form a parallel Government, after the Supreme Court ruled in favour of the opposition, after the third count. Nigeria is a totally different scenario. No Western Gov is backing any opposition here (people should stop confusing AKPD/consultants propaganda with the neutral position of the US Government). There is no civil war on in Nigeria with the UN involved in our election. The threat of forming a parallel Gov should be treated as TREASON. The false accusations from Tinubu, Mbaka and co, "of Mr President wanting to kill them", should be legally dealt with! This is criminal, especially, when there is absolutely no evidence. Nigerians dont want desperate politicians to cause confusion and turn Nigeria into a bloodbath, simply because of their own selfish desperation to grab power at all costs!
Re: The Irresponsible Allegations Of APC by dein77(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Bro, it is as irresponsible as it is depart ate and treacherous to have an opposition party spew weighty allegations without material/physical evidence to substantive their claims.

I don't want to even address Rev. Mbaka's matter. I now understand better why our topmost men of God detests being dragged into these murky waters of Nigeria politics. It's really saddening and sickening.

I see a conspiracy. I see a situation where the media has been well hijacked and seriously deples to undermine the government and armtwist the gullible folks into dancing and waving brooms. That's the game.

Nigeria isn't Ivory Coast, and whatever that happened there CANNOT happen here. But the signs are ominous, and Nigeria may be looking at the edge of a monumental disaster, if this propaganda politics isn't tamed.

I sue for peace, but the desperation of the broom wavers shouldn't be dismissed with a hand wave.

(1) (Reply)

Power Grabbers Want To Truncate Nigeria’s Democracy – Soyinka / p / APC Misleading And Misinforming Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.