Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,179 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch (11278 Views)

Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch / Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch / Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC though
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
kolonigga:

FOOL!!!!!!
Stupid pig!!
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by PassingShot(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
abila122:
Nigeria politician a party Prostitutes and this one is the worst

APC accuses Jonathan of unleashing thugs on Lagosians, plots anti-Tinubu demonstrations
SOURCE: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/3990-apc-accuses-jonathan-of-unleashing-thugs-on-lagosians-plots-anti-tinubu-demonstrations

Atiku is the worst prostitute politician of our time.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Marvin67: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Let's be sincere to ourselves. It's not about us. Rather it's about them. Politicians decamp for their selfish interests. Everyone wants to feel important, and when they feel party A is not making them feel relevant, they jump to party B. I usually tell youths that if you celebrate any politician decamping, you're just being decieved.
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by tinyfela: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
He half seen the light. Welcome to changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by globalresource: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
The only language in Nigeria right now is the language of CHange. Wind of Change everywhere

Vote4change
On
March4buhari 28th

Change has come

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by globalresource: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pls something bothers me about Jonathan frequent presence in Lagos of recents. What's in going on in Lagos? Just my thought

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by greall12(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Drama grin
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Gboliwe: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kini big deal like my Yoruba folks would ask. The current speaker HOR defected, there was still PDP, how much more a former speaker. Former kwa! angry

APC and their usual noisemaking.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by xhamel89: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
kolonigga:
PDP IS GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! APC IS RISING UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin

I PITY THOSE STILL SUSPORTING GEJ/PDP

SAI BUHARI ALL THE WAY

Who will get sense on this thread? Someone to defect to APC from PDP, you are shouting change and rising of APC. If you consider the number of defection, i can only a split in PDP. One part retains PDP as a party name another chose APC as a name. PDP should just go for name change to APC, period! Same set of criminals running where they can have freedom to steal more. If they were good and has change to offer they would have offered it since 16 years when they were in PDP. This APC i can see is just an association of embittered criminals.
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na'abba is a liability for APC abeg!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by docconceptscom: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
politics

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC ' CHANGE ' is like from the FRYING PAN to the FIRE. Afterall, all na change. What has been this man's electoral value. Good riddance.But must APC accept every defector no matter the person's antecedents? So it is an all comers party? Party without shame.
I'd rather remain with PDP because APC government will be hell fire with the class of the cabal that will control our dwindling resources -thanks to the fall in crude oil price
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by dubbiskelly(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
So this guy still dey? Apc and their affinity for comatose folks is legendary lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by efilefun(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Obasanjo left good riddance tanbuwa left good riddance, saraki left, good riddance till the whole PDP members ho decamp na wetin u go dey type be that... Lol keep sleeping on a bicycle till march 28 and watch as u go take yarnsh jam floor when ur Jesu otuoke heads home after been defeated
OgologoDimkpa:
Good riddance.!
He should be hasty about it and move to the party where crooks are celebrated as saints embarassed
Jagbathief comes to mind.
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by deletrue: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:
I am not a fan of Na'Abba!

But this is a testament to how badly fractured GEJ has left PDP.

In his tenure, 5 ex speakers have left the PDP - Etteh, Bankole, Masari, Tambuwal and Na'Abba!
In his tenure, 5 governors left in one fell swoop!! (With many other governors rumoured to be working for GMB)
In his tenure, The former president (Obasanjo), his former mentor and godfather left!

etc

You must question his crisis management and leadership skills! Be sincere to yourself!!

SAI BUHARI!
Whose tenure are you talking about? So na so una lie lie don climb reach? Out of those people you mentioned, tell me the region that has the highest number of decampees. That is to say, you are after the ''na only me to rule concept''.
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Firefire:

Fruitless journey grin
...till March 29th,nothing is fruitless...
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by dein77(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
kolonigga:
PDP IS GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! APC IS RISING UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin

I PITY THOSE STILL SUSPORTING GEJ/PDP

SAI BUHARI ALL THE WAY

Yes. By swallowing people who have contributed in small measures to the underdevelopment and poverty of the land.

What a change!
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its better PDP get rids of all those corrupt politicians to APC. its an act of cleansing
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by LKO(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nothing to celebrate about it. He once moved along with his mentor Atiku to d then ACN only to run back to PDP. He is only angry that Ibrahim Shekarau was appointed a minister in his stead. If PDP wins d presidential election, he would move back to PDP. I m not excited about reckless carpet crossing one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Icekyng: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clock is ticking, Time is running, Card Reader is charging,
PVC is dusting, Wind of change is blowing, Umbrella is
leaking, Mua'zu is resigning, INEC is distributing, GMB is
promising, Jonathanians are insulting, Nigerians are
willing, PDP is doubting, Boko Haram is bombing, Ebele is
bribing, Change is coming, Corrupt leaders shall be
leaving, God is watching, PDP shall be packing, Sai-
Buharing! I know you're now smiling, but some are hating,
Because i'm rhyming, keep on sweeping, Don't stop
marching, Haha.. Can't help laughing, Please start
commenting!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by rusher14: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
globalresource:
Pls something bothers me about Jonathan frequent presence in Lagos of recents. What's in going on in Lagos? Just my thought

Someone who cannot be searched is mopping up PVCs.

Buying them, thus rendering them useless.

On the other hand, it acts as a decoy because someone else would be carrying out far greater atrocities on his behalf in other states.

The electorate should be vigilant. As you can be see, the clamour for the disuse of the card reader has waned in exponential proportions.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by janeteubena: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can confidently shout sai Buhari, because I have
my PVC now. pls all buharist go get yours in other
to march buhari to Aso Rock come 28th March.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by ekhai(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:

APC is a congregation of theives it is a big plus for jonathan for kicking out these corrupt thieveing men from the party and sending them to their trash bin APC.APC is sweeping the bad eggs outof PDP.Kudos to APC for that
And the bad eggs will sweep him out of office on March 28. Come oo Why is it that once somebody left PDP, is automatically becomes a criminal? That means PDP is harbouring criminals. Afterall oga jonah said stealing in not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by stronger: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
deletrue:
Whose tenure are you talking about? So na so una lie lie don climb reach? Out of those people you mentioned, tell me the region that has the highest number of decampees. That is to say, you are after the ''na only me to rule concept''.

i don't understand. Correct me if I am wrong! These people LEFT the PDP during GEJ's tenure!!!

Please point out anyone who left before GEJ!!

This time, I dare you to respond COHERENTLY!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by toprealman: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
All progressive CRIMINALS(APC)! This man should be jailed for life in Nigeria for his crimes.
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Osakah24(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:
I am not a fan of Na'Abba!

But this is a testament to how badly fractured GEJ has left PDP.

In his tenure, 5 ex speakers have left the PDP - Etteh, Bankole, Masari, Tambuwal and Na'Abba!
In his tenure, 5 governors left in one fell swoop!! (With many other governors rumoured to be working for GMB)
In his tenure, The former president (Obasanjo), his former mentor and godfather left!

etc

You must question his crisis management and leadership skills! Be sincere to yourself!!

SAI BUHARI!
If you are sincere to yourself,you ll commend Gej for getting rid of all these men,these men have championed corruption in the past before and except they are promised better avenue for continous loothing inside Apc cannot defect.So dinning with political thieves and servicing their egos with our common wealth qualifies as crisis management and leadership skill. I will not be fooled into thinking these defections are for the interest of the masses.These men are parasites and are always looking for where next to milk....good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Bimpe29: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
He is mostly welcomed.
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by stronger: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Osakah24:
If you are sincere to yourself,you ll commend Gej for getting rid of all these men,these men have championed corruption in the past before and except they are promised better avenue for continous loothing inside Apc cannot defect.So dinning with political thieves and servicing their egos with our common wealth qualifies as crisis management and leadership skill. I will not be fooled into thinking these defections are for the interest of the masses.These men are parasites and are always looking for where next to milk....good riddance to bad rubbish.

Fair enough. You make some good points and I agree with you to the extent of some of the Speakers. But couldn't he have handled it better?

Amaechi for instance. Things escalated because of his issues with Dame! Ask yourself sincerely if he couldn't have managed that better.

If he still has KORO, BODE GEORGE, KASHUMU, CLARK, ANENIH etc with him, then it's beyond getting rid of bad eggs surely!

Now, the Nigerian political space is field with ROGUE POLITICIANS!! Therefore, if GEJ truly wants a party with angels, there will be approximately 23 people left in PDP!! he will probably also have to leave! Surely you agree with this.

So, bearing in mind the political space, a good "nigerian politician" would, as best as possible not have so many factions and defections as has been seen. Just my opinion sha
Re: Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch by Osakah24(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:

Fair enough. You make some good points and I agree with you to the extent of some of the Speakers. But couldn't he have handled it better?

Amaechi for instance. Things escalated because of his issues with Dame! Ask yourself sincerely if he couldn't have managed that better.

If he still has KORO, BODE GEORGE, KASHUMU, CLARK, ANENIH etc with him, then it's beyond getting rid of bad eggs surely!

Now, the Nigerian political space is field with ROGUE POLITICIANS!! Therefore, if GEJ truly wants a party with angels, there will be approximately 23 people left in PDP!! he will probably also have to leave! Surely you agree with this.

So, bearing in mind the political space, a good "nigerian politician" would, as best as possible not have so many factions and defections as has been seen. Just my opinion sha
Was your own rome built in a day? .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Authentic Story Of How Lamidi Adedibu Died – Widow, Alhaja Bose / Fatai Owoseni Remains Lagos Police Commissioner / Dapchi Girls: Army Admits Withdrawing Troops Before Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.