Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts (23770 Views)

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is crazy.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Dannyset(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
PDP is now the cry cry baby.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by mrbillz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jega Would conduct the elections successfully comes 28th of March by God's Grace. Not here to mention names but I know some people will cry and some will laugh after a resplendent success by either of the candidates! Vote and not fight. We are peace loving people...
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Jega has performed poorly as the INEC head even though he has received the full support of Nigerians and the government all along. He has let us down. From the look of things, the 2015 elections will go down as one of the worst in the history of Nigeria because Jega has mismanaged the electoral process

Please expatiate further.
Because the PDP has alleged so?
The same Jega was the INEC Chairman that saw Jonah win the last election which the same PDP Govt (and indeed the international community) had asserted as one of the most credible in the history of the country's infant democracy.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by joystickextendr: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
ok seen

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Dafan(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gej is d best option

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by redcliff: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Enoquin:
My own issue is with the cartoon, you mean with all the good cartoonists in the country plus all the money raised for this election, they had to use a 5 year old child's doodles? cheesy lipsrsealed

Thats a karicarture or wateva its called.. its nice...
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by redcliff: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dafan:
Gej is d best option

Lol.. smh
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by freshcvv(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why is PDP glittery? Something in me tells me that they are only doing this to divert the attention of people away from the underground things they are doing.

Once they prefect the devilish plot and election is rigged in their favor, they can now use the noise they have made so far as evidence that pre-election was never in their favor.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Codedworld1: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
now is jega not buhari again.clueless mind.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by oyindare(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Where are the children of our top political office
contenders? Nigerians should better wake up and
realize that we are being used by our politicians
whos deceitful penchants can not even
deceive my 3 years old daughter. If you like cause
confusion in the entire nation because your
preference in the presidential candidature wasn't
declared winner, the people that will suffer it is
you and I leaving the children of the benefitting
politicians to survive and continue lording over
us. It is the same people from 1960 till date yet
someone will want to force down 'transformation'
or 'change' down my throat. I ask again, what is
the difference between 6 and half a dozen?
Breaking it further to a clearer perspective, a
Modu Sheriff after his Boko Haram complicity
dumped APC and TRANSFORMED to PDP, a
Chinwoke Mbadinuju after his thievery and serial
murders in Anambra State dumped PDP and
CHANGED to APC. What do they take us for
Nigerians? Fill in the blanks and stop all these
political brouhahas
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by SpencerLewis(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Jega has been compromised.He is not to be trusted but if it God's will for jonathan to win this elections thousands of jega manipulations won't deny his victory.And my God has willed GEJ to win.

Jega's beard and glasses funny die grin

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
nwa nna provide evidence of Jega's compromise or 4ever 'mechie ure onu gi'
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by ozoigbondu: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
SpencerLewis:

nwa nna provide evidence of Jega's compromise or 4ever 'mechie ure onu gi'

Nwoke ga pia isi na aja
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by BizBloke(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lol, not funny.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
The only place there's 100% PVC collection rate to date is Sambisa and Daura, I wonder why.
Even in Daura, PDP will win grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by prettyboi1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
One thing I've noticed about a lot of the supporters of Jonathan and PDP is how they cluelessly tie themselves up in contradiction. Let's break it down:

the first question they asked in this post was/is : "How come 70% PVCs have been collected in Borno, Adamawa, Taraba and other Northern states directly affected by the insurgency and peaceful states such as Lagos have not even met 40% yet on collection of PVCs?"

My 1st answer: Shebi you guys have been talking so much about how Jonathan's administration has cleared the insurgents off & safety has returned back to the north-east of the country? Duh! If it's now "safe", why would you be using insecurity as an excuse for why PVC collections in those states should be low now? Are you not contradicting yourselves?

My 2nd Answer: The average Nigerian from the north of the country (even a truck pusher) is somewhat politically-conscious and tries to partake in voting. Generally, this is a character I encourage all of us round the country to develop. Voting is a responsibility we owe to our nation.

My 3rd Answer: Duh! The people in this part of the country are the ones most hit by the insurgency and they're the ones who have had to bear the brunt of a non-chalant government in the past 5 years so therefore naturally they would want to see how their votes can change their fate.

Their Second question: The answers I gave to Question 1 (one) also apply to this question.

Their Third question: "Why is it that PVCs meant for Lagos state's registered voters are being delayed abroad under the guise of production?"

My 1st Answer: I don't work with INEC, so I cannot act or speak for Mr. Jega but funnily I only hear this tale/story from people who support PDP or Jonathan. I'm then forced in my sub-conscious to ask "could it be a coincidence that all the people I know who say this are PDP/Jonathan supporters or could it just be fear on the part of PDP/Jonathan supporters?" I'm open to corrections if anything I've said is not true.

My 2nd Answer: Why is it that PDP/Jonathan supporters have been accusing Mr. Jega of siding with a party all because he decided to introduce card readers for more credible and relatively more fair elections which would see a reduction in rigging? I thought you guys (PDP/Jonathan supporters hailed him (Jonathan) about being the best when he said he would fight corruption by "electronic means"? Is a card reader no longer electronic?

My 3rd Answer: You guys (PDP/Jonathan supporters) are accusing Mr. Jega on one hand to be compromised (all because he has insisted on using card readers that would reduce rigging) and yet on the other hand contradicting yourselves by saying he's intentionally keeping cards away from Lagos. If you guys were smart, you'd agree with me that Lagos is a strategic state for this elections so therefore, if Jega was supporting the party you guys claim he is supporting, he would make sure that Lagos people get their PVCs in high numbers. Why so many double standards by PDP/Jonathan supporters?

My 4th Answer: Is the party you support usually written on your forehead when you go to collect your PVCs? NO! So how on earth would Jega know that you support a certain party and then refuse to give you your PVC?

My 5th Answer: Jega would not come and carry you from your house to where you're supposed to collect your PVCs my dear brothers and sisters. Therefore, you all should kindly stand up and go out and get your PVCs. It might cause you some inconveniences, but it's worth it.

GO OUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND GET YOUR PVCs.

#BuhariOsinbajo2015

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by imrany20(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
fathermikky:
Soon Jega will be sacked and he will go to the north and he will go to sambisa and conduct election their and put buhari in
your write up is too poor.come march 28.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by criminalmindz: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL2019. GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BUHARI SHOW US HIS CERTIFICATE.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by ogene007: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Idrismusty97:
PDP sounding like an opposition even before they are voted out. Don't worry March 28 isn't far, then you can have fun being the Opposition party losers!
If you think that PDP will allow itself to be rigged out of office through this collusion between Jega and APC, then you must be really naive. Just be vigilant to see what will play out in the coming days.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Mogidi: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:

Bros no kill porsin grin grin grin grin wif laff.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by justi4jesu(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Carry go Otueke!
Fu..c.king TANoid!

Bite me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by chat2deen(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
The biggest party in sub- Sahara Africa sounding like an opposition party Chai! Wen we knew that PDP is the mother of all manipulations, abi no for Gov jangs almighty formula "16 is greater than 19". Change is imminent. National burial for PDP on 28th march.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by seankay(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
efilefun:
In my opinion this are the response JEGA needs to give jonathan and his co looters
1. 70% PVCs had been collected there cuz they are so eager to vote out the government that neglected their security and never visited them during the blasts instead he took the center stage dancing after one of the numerous bomb blasts.
Lagosians are too busy hustling for money.... since you didnt provide job for them, they cant close down their shops and businesses just for you.

2.oh na una plan be say since they are displaced, they wont be able to vote right is this a government or a class captain

3. So make Jega use hin teeth produce am right?? Even this lagos they are so worried about, they will lose woefully there, so they should thank Jega for holding back the cards.

4. You need them to distribute it everywhere so una go fit clone am before 28th right God pass una

Jonathan has failed, why didnt he complain about Jega when he won the 2011 elections? He should be busy packing his luggages cuz from March 28 to May 29 fit no reach hin and mama piss to pack their loads oooo

this pics is fuckin.g hilarious

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Qyubee(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
fathermikky:
SaharaReporters met with famed Nigerian poet Odia Ofeimun during the Pan-African Congress in Accra, Ghana this week. Odia discussed his frustrations with the Pan-African Congress, which he feels has bullied out some voices from the Pan-African movement and that it lacks adequate leadership.

Mr. Ofeimun argued that there has been no change in Congress leadership for nearly 38 years, and that new “people who can run shop, should run shop” referring to the direction the Congress should take. He added that he feels the Congress and Pan-African movement has been “micro-managed by Ghanaian politics” and that there is no “consensual way of organizing people.”

As the conversation turned to the Nigerian elections, Mr. Ofeimun said that he was “worried about the circumstances in which [the elections] will take place.”

He lamented that INEC has done a disservice to Nigerians by claiming that, “the umpire had assured Nigerians they were ready only to discover that over 23 million, one third of those who were supposed to vote, had no voters cards.”

“The fact that the electoral commissioner [Chairman Jega] could make such a public statement means that he should be sacked,” he added.

“If it holds on March 28 without a proper resolution of the disenfranchisement of many Nigerians that I will continue to say until the last day of my life that it was a rigged election,” he stated.

Odia Ofeimun narrated his frustration with the PVC distribution by sharing his own story with SaharaReporters. He said, “You know how I got my card? Someone saw it for me, any someone else went to get it to bring to me.”

He continued by saying that the man who retrieved the card for him exposed a serious problem with PVC distribution because, “politically interested Nigerians can prevent those cards form being distributed in areas where their parties are weak, and for me that is a serious matter.”

“Consider a situation where the winning party has three million more votes, but there are five million without the voters cards,” he concluded, emphasizing the significance of this issue
GEJ 2019
Yes GEJ is the best president planet earth has ever produced. undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by JjayTtee: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Everybody sayin GEJ hvnt. Done anytin since the. Past 6years den the person is seriously BLIND.if the buhari is good y did he only head dis country fr just 2years? Wat I'm seeing is beta dan wat
i hvnt seen ,everybody should wait fr dea turn.GEJ most finish wat he hv started. God bless the pple of dis country. God bless OUR gallant N.A. God bless GEJ. Vote wisely
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Enoquin:
My own issue is with the cartoon, you mean with all the good cartoonists in the country plus all the money raised for this election, they had to use a 5 year old child's doodles? cheesy lipsrsealed

I think it's just caricature. Pretty common technique especially for this medium. Abi you're being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
U can laff all u want cos I knw dat one atom of laff will be very scarce 4 u by March 29th mornin grin
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Oooooook, I seeeeeee, is that why Gej refuse to end insurgence, hoping to displace majority of Northerners knowing filly that 99% of them will vote GMB. We yorubas will join forces to Sack you anytime soon. Stuuupid President.
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by muscoliscious(f): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nigeria politicians,kids with large numbers as age
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
#GoodbyeEbeleJonathan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) / Picture Of Buhari And Family Circa. 1983? / PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.