Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (35403 Views)

Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 17, 2015
The governor of imo state has been indicted in the destruction of campaign billboards belonging to the pdp in imo , this is coming barely 2days after all political parties in the country signed a peace accord. The general manager of OCDA (mr.emma ugorji) was yesterday seen pulling down campaign billboards of the pdp and when confronted he claimed he was only acting on the orders of the governor...In an aftermath he has been arrested by the State Security Service(the state chapter of the DSS)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Keep imo state clean nd cluelessness free

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by lacasa: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Keep imo state clean nd cluelessness free

Lmao grin

10 Likes

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 1:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Rochas is a matter of few days that OJUJU CALABAR that's turning your head will soon leave ur eyes and you will know what has happened to you. But he is a man of peace,he will have mercy on u

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by menix(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2015
Since d guy is jst acting on orders pls jst giv him 6months to go nd rest in sanco..

Even our peaceful Imo is now turning to Borno all bcous of dat violent party.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 1:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Vote for Buhari and expect more of this wickedness!!!

Gej gave us freedom of speech and expression.

ILOVEGEJ

219 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by motherlode: 1:30am On Jan 17, 2015
What is this one saying? undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 1:47am On Jan 17, 2015
http://www.punchng.com/news/imo-bans-political-campaign-posters/

Isnt it surprising that Owerri looks void with regards to posters unlike most parts of Nigeria. The reason is because there are designated areas for billboards and approval is required for erection of one. People should stop meddling into what they know nothing about. Rochas can easily flood everywhere with Buhari posters but he chose to play by the rule.

http://www.punchng.com/news/imo-bans-political-campaign-posters/

Imo bans political campaign posters

JUNE 10, 2014 BY NAN

Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has banned the littering of
the state capital with posters during political campaigns.
The ban is conveyed in a statement issued by his Senior Special
Assistant on Media, Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, in Owerri on Monday.
The statement said that instead of posters, the politicians should
make use of bill boards positioned at approved places and play
politics by the rules.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 17, 2015
The propaganda posters of every clueless oppressor must be brought down.
GEJ stands for the worst that is disgusting to behold..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 17, 2015
APC are just using their little powers disgracefully

If the President do his own they will shout democracy

APC should remember that they started this nonsense oh! What an uncivilised bunch!

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:02am On Jan 17, 2015
BADNEAT:
The governor of imo state may have been indicted in the destruction of campaign billboards belonging to the pdp in imo , this is coming barely 2days after all political parties in the country signed a peace accord. The general manager of OCDA (mr.emma ugorji) was yesterday seen pulling down campaign billboards of the pdp and when confronted he claimed he was only acting on the orders of the governor...In an aftermath he has been arrested by the State Security Service(the state chapter of the DSS)

Thread is fake, how can you say "may have been indicted" that means All nah wash

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Gboliwe: 2:34am On Jan 17, 2015
I was in Imo state - Owerri, Obowo and Mbaise some weeks back and I noticed, and interestingly too that the APC had no billboards or better put, were not actively campaigning with billboards and posters. I figured that that axis may be PDP's strong holds as their presence were scattered all around these places. Even APGA was doing a better "marketing".
Its only in Rivers state that I have visited and noticed that for every PDP billboard, there is a corresponding APC board opposite it, for every PDP office, there is an APC office matching it. Quite interesting.
In Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu, the APC is greatly and significantly dwarfed. It gives me great joy.

In less than 2weeks from now, (by God's grace) I will be going to Edo state, I will observe the happenings too and feel the heartbeat of the people there as long as I remain there.

28 Likes

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by bisi16(m): 2:56am On Jan 17, 2015
motherlode:
What is this one above me saying? undecided
Lol... Dnt mind d ITI !

1 Like

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by aguizm(m): 3:01am On Jan 17, 2015
I have always said that a DNA should be carried on Rocha's. The man has no Igbo trait in him.

I won't be surprised if the results shows that he is a son of Usman Dan fodio.

So troublesome and volatile like our brothers from up north.

APChit quote me watch u get biten by your dog at home.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Say no to cluelessness. cool
#change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by menesheh(m): 3:56am On Jan 17, 2015
This is the kind of govt APC will be running if elected come FailBUHARI.

Had it been PDP gov that did this, person no go hear word

Though it is part of defit outcry of APC.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Olypeppy(f): 4:02am On Jan 17, 2015
giving such orders shows how clueless,insensible he is...cowardice attitude.What is he scared of...radical man thinking from his anus...I'm not campaigning for any party but they shouldn't use filthy measures

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by edo3(m): 4:07am On Jan 17, 2015
So ds otueke man na Ibo too?? Hia!! Ebere ko chukwudi ni..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 17, 2015
edo3:
So ds otueke man na Ibo too?? Hia!! Ebere ko chukwudi ni..
i bet ur monikers got nothing to do with da edos cos da edos are solidly behind jonathan..if u are edo n came up with this shiit,then u must be one huge uhùndån nòkhua..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 5:26am On Jan 17, 2015
tongue IS that Buhari in that truck?
BE FAST
BUHARI!
PULL OVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by stebell(m): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2015
APC- a party filled wit desperate politicians in need of oil wells and blocks.

God of T.B. Joshua pass them.
Say No to Buhari
Say No to Islamization of Nigeria
Say No to APC

GEJ till 2019.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Politics of hate! Is that what apc is about?

14 Likes

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by lyntiffany(f): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2015
liberty300:
Politics of hate! Is that what apc is about?
seriously don't know why they are like that, hate and lies overwhelms them.

14 Likes

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by hayzed14(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2015
I also have witness the destruction of buhari poster here in Lagos badagry,they tore it away and pasted gej posters on them along with jimi agbaje's own too,so its not a new thing after all

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Those pictures show nothing. Just a bunch of ppl standing around a torn poster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Apshit ever violent

Stufid fiful.

Park buhari pull over! Eeh buhari pull over! Show me ur certificate, buhari pull over! Eeh buhari pull over

GEJ till buhari show us his certificate.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by benuejosh: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2015
picture of Rochas pulling it down or i dont biliv it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by UltimatePals: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by ellechrystal(f): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Tout.always this Rochas or Amaechi
In fact they started the PDP war that separated party members.
Now he is at it again even after d peace pact? This guy is completely ignorant.
He isn't a good man. Him being d gov presently shouldn't make him feel like one demi God.he will surely step down. He had better pray his Broom brothers carry him along this 2015.else he is.... lipsrsealed
I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2015
uncivilized APC members!hope you guys won't complain when your military starts his disciplinary measures on your bloody arses!

For this reason, I will vote Goodluck Jonathan again!no matter the level of his cluelessness.
All I need is TRANSFORMATION and not degrading our attitude in a mannerless way all in the name of CHANGE.

11 Likes

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by NaijaOptimist: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2015
#team progressives
#team change
#teamanythingbutjonathan

Change is here

Sai Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) by priscaoge(f): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2015
I'm not surprised..APC will never Change even if they sign a million peace accord. APC and Violence is like Bread and Butter undecided undecided undecided

Rochas your days in Douglas House are numbered!

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen / Dogonyaro’s Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.