Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

REVEALED: How We Were Toppled In 1983 By Buhari/ Idiagbon Regime- Pres. Shagari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: How We Were Toppled In 1983 By Buhari/ Idiagbon Regime- Pres. Shagari (642 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: How We Were Toppled In 1983 By Buhari/ Idiagbon Regime- Pres. Shagari by farem: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
[b]FORMER PRESIDENT SHEHU USMAN ALIYU SHAGARI SPEAKS:

Buhari did not overthrow my government.

Its was when those boys that overthrew our government were looking for someone with integrity, honesty and fearness to be the head of their government that was when Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari's name came in.

it was Gen D.Y Bali that mentioned his name, and all of them agreed, Gen Tunde Idiagbon was asked to announce his name when he "Buhari" was nt even there, i thought he was in India for a course,

Shagari explained that those who overthrew his government were, Major General Tunde Idiagbon, major general ibrahim babangida, major general tunde ogbeha, comondor Augustus Aikhomu, Nureni Yusuf, Bridgadier General Sanni Abacha, DY Bali,Lt Col Oladayo Popoola.

Shagari said to react to allegation levelled against Buhari that he overthrew democracy and he want to be elected under the same democracy he truncated 32 years ago. For those of you that dont follow history , can you see now that buhari is a good product?[/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: REVEALED: How We Were Toppled In 1983 By Buhari/ Idiagbon Regime- Pres. Shagari by omaiyale: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thank God he has been vindicated at last. Vote for #GMB the man of integrity
Re: REVEALED: How We Were Toppled In 1983 By Buhari/ Idiagbon Regime- Pres. Shagari by Kylez(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Story For The Indomie Generation...
Re: REVEALED: How We Were Toppled In 1983 By Buhari/ Idiagbon Regime- Pres. Shagari by ascaris(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Stories...chew! You still i buy from you, Who is the thief?

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How We Were Toppled In 1983 By Buhari/ Idiagbon Regime- Pres. Shagari by Kylez(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
ascaris:
Stories...chew! You still i buy from you, Who is the thief?

Both of you grin

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How We Were Toppled In 1983 By Buhari/ Idiagbon Regime- Pres. Shagari by omaiyale: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kylez:
Story For The Indomie Generation...
sorry please which generation do you belog to ?? Akpu or Eba
Re: REVEALED: How We Were Toppled In 1983 By Buhari/ Idiagbon Regime- Pres. Shagari by Kylez(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
omaiyale:
sorry please which generation do you belog to ?? Akpu or Eba

The days when I used #1 to buy akara, groundnut, banana. ..

When I bought my first bicycle #98

When MTN Sim card was #18,000

When space impact was my favorite game...

(1) (Reply)

Is Amechi Thinking Of Returning To PDP? / Taraba APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP / Breaking News: Amaechi Escapes Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.