Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? (1737 Views)

Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? / Is Nairaland Pro APC / Fulani Forum? / Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
I must clearly state that I'm neither an apc or pdp supporter.

I noticed that many posts supporting apc or GMB get so may likes, are they real likes or
just some bots used on the clicking?
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
illitrate:

I noticed that many posts supporting apc or GMB get so may likes, are they real likes or

@ bold, Yes!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by kestolove95(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Evribody wants change dats y

12 Likes

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by WisdomFlakes: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why? Coz people want change. Simple. We are tired of Jonathan.

13 Likes

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by dein77(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
kestolove95:

See one super LIKER! !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
You wanna know why? Watch this post.....
Sai Buhari!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by omaiyale: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
GMB is the online and offline president

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by dein77(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Why? Coz people want change. Simple. We are tree of Jonathan.

Speak for yourself sir. No vacancy Bro.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by omaiyale: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

@ bold, Yes!
please can you expanxiate with proof ?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by eleko1: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Cos nobody want to identify with an inept,corrupt,thieves,clueless and useless Pd pigs party. SAI BUHARI......signify A good Omen/Fruitful NAIJA wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by PassingShot(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
dein77:

There has been vacancy in Aso Rock since about three years ago. The president has been on AWOL since but the constitution must be respected to wait till 2015 for elections.

Watch how GMB will be sworn in to international admiration.

Jona is a dying man. We therefore understand why he must fight for his life even though his political death is assured at the polls.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by Tallesty1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
kestolove95:
If everybody is a person it will sue you for misuse and abuse.

Change Collectors.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by WisdomFlakes: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
dein77:

Bro, you seriously need CHANGE in your life. cheesy Now repeat after me: S-a-i---B-u-h-a-r-i. Continue repeating it till March 28. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by dein77(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
PassingShot:

There has been vacancy in Aso Rock since about three years ago. The president has been on AWOL since but the constitution must be respected to wait till 2015 for elections.

Watch how GMB will be sworn in to international admiration.

Jona is a dying man. We therefore understand why he must fight for his life even though his political death is assured at the polls.

Everybody is the best footballer from the outside! Lets see how it goes! No violence. No vacancy.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by clevvermind(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Election is not far again. We would see how their fake likes will make buhari win the election. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by PassingShot(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
dein77:

Everybody is the best footballer from the outside! Lets see how it goes! No violence. No vacancy.

If you don't try a new method, you will not know if it will work better or not. Change is the only constant thing in life.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by PassingShot(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
Election is not far again. We would see how their fake likes will make buhari win the election. grin

With your emoticon, I take it that you know GEJ is losing this one. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by dulux07(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Change is inevitable, nigerian is mostly made up of youths, n youths r d highest social media users in nigeria, our likes count online, coz its stil d same youths that will go out to vote.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by ascaris(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
I hope they will vote from the Diaspora. The real voters are in villages.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by clevvermind(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
PassingShot:

With your emoticon, I take it that you know GEJ is losing this one. cool
i'm 100% confident that Jonathan will win.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by gen2briz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Because change is all over the wave.

GMB i know
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
because we are in the MAJORITY
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by PassingShot(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:

If election is free, fair and credible, I am 100% sure that GEJ will not get more than 40% of total votes.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
Keep deceiving yourself, if Jonathan comes 3rd you should be happy.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
omaiyale:
please can you expanxiate with proof ?
Please can you learn how to spell??
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by egift(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
More Nigerians/Nairalanders support Buhari. TANiods should have that sink in their skull.

Whenever PDP are rejected for their failures and corruption, they will start discrediting the system. See what is happening in our Electroal Process.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by viczing(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
illitrate:

There's something called auto like that's what they use
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by Day169: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its simple. There are still many more sane, rational thinking Nigerians out there.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by boyt1: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
But on every election day buhari always fail no matter how many online likes he gets.why?
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by judiciarypalava: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Why? Coz people want change. Simple. We are tired of Jonathan.

So because you want change you can vote anything like APC and Buhari that pose more danger than GEJ.
Shame on our youths that have brains but can't think.
Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by criminalmindz: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
BECAUSE APC HAVE E WARLORDS HERE WITH OVER 2,000 NAIRALAND PROFILE. SAME IP ADDRESS

1 Like

Re: Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
The likers are a bunch of young people whose grasp of history is near zero.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Pictures From Enugu State Inauguration Ceremony / Role Of Politicians In Breeding Criminals In The Society / Buhari Wears His AU Badge Upside Down(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.