Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? (2047 Views)

Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by omonnakoda: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
I am utterly disappointed that the thread of the Kanu Family Reunion has been Hidden.
Nnamdi Kanu is famous for calling our beloved Nigeria a zoo.

If we are not to have ZOO depictions or if they are considered offensive then people calling Nigeria a zoo should be sanctioned.

A man who called Nigeria a zoo and who is being kept there in a cage and fed by the keepers can only be called one thing. ...........I forget the word now .Can someone please remind me what we call such a person?

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by ChristineC: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
YIMU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by weedlighter: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:
I am utterly disappointed that the thread of the Kanu Family Reunion has been Hidden.
Nnamdi Kanu is famous for calling our beloved Nigeria a zoo.

If we are not to have ZOO depictions or if they are considered offensive then people calling Nigeria a zoo should be sanctioned.

A man who called Nigeria a zoo and who is being kept there in a cage and fed by the keepers can only be called one thing. ...........I forget the word now .Can someone please remind me what we call such a person?

Is the word you are looking for sounds like Ah nee maal grin

No mind them, I had a good laugh with the thread though

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Adminisher: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please don't delete them. We need something to make us continue to hate BIAFRA.
I personally read the zoo name calling every morning before raining curses on Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by LadyExcellency: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nonetheless, the Zoo is better organized than Nigeria.

The animals in the zoo are not owed their periodic meals neither are lives wasted with reckless abandon.

Their is no visible marginaliztion and plan to rundown any specie or group of animal.

18 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by biafranbaby(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
I agree, we should stop insulting zoos.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Adminisher:
I personally read the zoo name calling every morning before raining curses on Biafra.

Look at this boko

You hate the SS and SE people but still want your useless one nijeriya with them in it

Parasitic yeast

14 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Threads like these and posters like OP only reveal deep seething fear of Nigeria's inevitable dissolution

If Biafra is a joke why do you dunces keep opening silly anti Biafran threads ?

Keep deceiving yourselves

14 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by azeeza(f): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
lOl! Just as the poster said, all the post and thread should be deleted. Any hate comment should be ban henceforth.
Adminisher:
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Ogbuefi2020: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Is nigeria not s zoo? Lol the separatist are wining in d nairaland bashing game so tey u want d rule skewed to ur favour

5 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by omonnakoda: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
So why are the deleting threads of Namidi in the Zoo Hotel
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:
So why are the deleting threads of Namidi in the Zoo Hotel

First let's define what a zoo is.

A zoo is that place within civilised society that houses a collection of wild animals from the jungle.

Since we are not in a jungle but exist within the boundaries of a civilised society, the term zoo aptly describes what nijeriya is

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by omonnakoda: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

First let's define what a zoo is.

A zoo is that place within civilised society that houses a collection of wild animals from the jungle.

Since we are not in a jungle but exist within the boundaries of a civilised society, the term zoo aptly describes what nijeriya is
i.e

In a zoo you have the animals and the keepers

i.e those that feed the animals and lock them in their cages
So when we see Images of Namidi Kanoo in chains with his keepers is that what you mean?

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by omonnakoda: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
VERY WILD
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:
i.e

In a zoo you have the animals and the keepers

i.e those that feed the animals and lock them in their cages
So when we see Images of Namidi Kanoo in chains with his keepers is that what you mean?

Your Kanu bashing will not stop the inevitable.

If you like kill him it won't stop nijeriya's dissolution which has a date fixed in marble in the nearest future.

What you don't know is that nijeriya has since been divided since 2015.

Keep grasping at foolishness

I suggest you use this brief period to gather enough nijeriyan memorabilia for your future reminiscing.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by naijaking1: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
If not a zoo, Nigeria is at least like an animal farm where animal species who find themselves at the top of the food chain, even temporarily do a good job maintaining the status quo. Some of them even forget that they are animals too.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by cheruv: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
naijaking1:
If not a zoo, Nigeria is at least like an animal farm where animal species who find themselves at the top of the food chain, even temporarily do a good job maintaining the status quo. Some of them even forget that they are animals too.
Your submission reminds me of animal farm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
The first individual to be duly tried and convicted of treasonable felon was Awolowo.

Awolowo in his ever desperate ambition to secure power at the centre was plotting to overthrew the NCP central govt headed by Belewa.

Funny thing is that Awolowo was betrayed by one of his co-conspirators who informed the Special E-Branch of the Nigerian Police of the coup plot.

Fast forward to 1983, the same Awolowo tacitly supported and called for a coup against Shagari through the SW press mafia. The campaign of cullamany by the SW press used the same overblown corruption rhetoric to call for the overthrowing of the Shagari civilian democratic govt by any means necessary.

The despot Buhari will ride on this wave of propaganda to launch his hypocritical anti corruption crusade by sieving power for himself.

It doesn't end there as the same Awolowo will later plot against the IBB govt which the same Awolowo supported after overthrowing the despotic Buhari junta after the later made it clear that he had no transition plan back to civilian rule.

Awolowo will take his life after his plot was exposed by another betrayal among his co-conspirators.

So what does this tell us of Awolowo?

The man was over ambitious and was desperate to use any means whatsoever to secure power for himself. The man was also surrounded by betrayals. This is not surprising as his close confidantes where drawn from that tribe which are genetically prone to treachery and betrayal.

Just like Awolowo, Tinubu is also mad with an over inflated ego and greedy lust for power. Tinubu also is surrounded by backstabbing loyalists as well.

On the issue of pirate radio broadcasts, can we forget Radio Kudirat? Radio Kudirat called for the over throwing of the Abacha regime and was relayed off the coast of Nigeria from a US naval vessel. If this is not treason then I don't know what is treason.

So you yorubas better stop pointing fingers as you are known for starting every criminal venture and vice in Nigeria.

Armed robbery, immigration racket (tokuubo babies) , drug trafficking (Akpongbo Thai drug lace ring was the most successful drug mule trafficking racket which involved yoruba lace traders going to Thailand transporting heroine) , or how about the Dubai prostitution ring? Yoruba women where the first to start prostitution in Dubai where they serviced h0rny greasey Arab traders behind the counter.

Or what about, the retinue of Yoruba drug trafficking celebrities caught trafficking drugs? Even your political class is filled with drug peddlers like Kashumu and Tinubu.

Or how about the first recorded case of ritual killings in England which had all the hallmark of Yoruba ritual sacrifice? Google : Thames Ritual killing .

Or how about organ profit donors? This is the latest fad hitting the SW with young Tajus selling their kidneys in what is now known as Yahoo +++.

How about general agberoism?
The shomolu Street thugs and their senseless Street wars? The university cult gangs nko that yorubas pioneered?

I can go on but you already know where I am going which is that ; Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by vedaxcool(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Unfortunately there little understanding of the implications of this sort of behavior. Calling Nigeria a zoo is a hate speech designed to degrade Nigerians and rob us of out humanity thereby preparing the grounds for mass killing.

In Rwanda the hutu extremists referred to the tutsi as roaches repeatedly this was designed to make killing then seem nothing more than killing roaches. The admin need to understand the violent nature of ipob which once boasted of making Somalia look like paradise when they finish with Nigeria. We need to remember if a foreigner had referred to us as such the story will be different.
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by omonnakoda: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
zoo

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by omonnakoda: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Training session

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by omonnakoda: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:
Is nigeria not s zoo? Lol the separatist are wining in d nairaland bashing game so tey u want d rule skewed to ur favour

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Henovy: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Nonetheless, the Zoo is better organized than Nigeria.

The animals in the zoo are not owed their periodic meals neither are lives wasted with reckless abandon.

Their is no visible marginaliztion and plan to rundown any specie or group of animal.
The occupants of the zoo nko. What are they called? Me I nor be animal, so I prefer that we drop the word zoo when referring to Nigeria.
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
I have been to a lot of zoos all over the world. Those zoo animals have a better living condition than an average Nigerian.
If in doubt, go to agatu benue state and ask them about their living condition
Go to ogoni and ask them about their condition.
Go to aba and ask them
Go to the borno and ask them.

In fact calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult on zoos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Henovy: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Threads like these and posters like OP only reveal deep seething fear of Nigeria's inevitable dissolution

If Biafra is a joke why do you dunces keep opening silly anti Biafran threads ?

Keep deceiving yourselves
Keep deceiving ourselves? Even Nairaland says No to Biafra.
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Henovy: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

If you like kill him it won't stop nijeriya's dissolution which has a date fixed in marble in the nearest future.

I suggest you use this brief period to gather enough nijeriyan memorabilia for your future reminiscing.
Lie from the pit of hell. Nigeria remains one!
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

Keep deceiving ourselves? Even Nairaland says No to Biafra.

Lol.

Even nairaland says no?

Even nairaland says...?

Even nairaland...?

...nairaland...?

As if a semi anonymous forum populated by Osun muslim Tajus and Mulikats is relevant.

I lold
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by MonPro: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Let them keep deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by tpiar: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
the people calling Nigeria a zoo must have watched Zootopia.

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by omonnakoda: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
zoo

Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by TheDevilIsALai: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Henovy:

Lie from the pit of hell. Nigeria remains one!

Silly you.

How you believe so much in the longevity of a slave colony handed down by your colonial masters.

Rome, Egypt, Assyria, Babylonian, Ottoman and even British empires have collapsed.

The Soviet Union has come and gone within the life time of some people, what then is this your slave plantation?

Keep living in that fools paradise
Re: Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by BeClever: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
The first Suicide Bomber by a Nigerian is from South_waste..That Mutalab or what ever he called himself..
Who ll never thirst freedom for the rest of his miserable life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SPECIAL REPORT: Inside Agatu Killing Field: Blood On The Streets, Charred Bodies / Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election / See How Ikorodu Road Looked Like In 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.