Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise (5261 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise by iamrealdeji(m): 6:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Guy,no do any blood covenant o,that sh!!t is trash and it has destroyed many lives,no dull yourself
Re: Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise by mufasasa: 6:39am On Mar 18, 2015
What's a blood covenant and how does it work?
Re: Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise by DBrizz(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2015
mczico:
help me o ..I say ma just chop Ni o but I love her
Tear race sharpally.. No vex o Na precious be dat

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise by AJ01(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2015
ignatusamson:
Run 4 ur life bro
grin grin
Re: Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise by wrench: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2015
I Wouldn't Think It Twice Before I Dump Her Sorry Ass. If She Aint Giving Me The Coochie, She Should Shove It Down Her Anus.
Re: Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2015
I pity ur dirty ass bro
Re: Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise by temisukanmi(f): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sleeping with her alone if she is a virgin automatically is a blood covenant.. cos it involves blood..seems most people don't know the implication of blood covenant.
Mr please run fast for your life.. embarassed
Re: Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise by Monicasque(f): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
The girl is purposefully putting you in a difficult position just to give you the taste of your own medicine. She might not even mean the blood thing, but because you want her to do something she is not comfortable with, she also wants you to do something you are not comfortable with. Why must she give u sex to show u that she loves u, and u refuse to give her want she wants, in order for u to show her u love her too. Its obvious she is not ready for sex, and according to the standard she has set for herself, she wants to do it after marriage. This is just her testing u. If you are not willing to respect her standards and goals, get out and get yourself someone who will give u sex with no strings attached, and let her be. She will wait for the right guy who will respect and value her
Re: Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
MESAGE TO THE OP
Hi OP,

Baba kindly use the same internet connection u r using to chat to log on to jumia online store and get ursef a nice and light air jordan and run away fast.

Your friend

mczico:
help me o ..I say ma just chop Ni o but I love her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal. / Turn Down For What!! / See This Sexy Hot Ghanaian Lady In A Transparent Short Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.