Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview (10507 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Dreyl(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:
The most annoying thing is: referring a strong woman as man.

Gosh! That's demeaning. sad
sadsad
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Ljboy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
iphanyiuma:
how does this resolve the issue of less power supply

Gosh!!! I hate jambites on nairaland
Seun do something plsssss

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by slap1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
I still feel the movie didn't capture the book sufficiently (what with the mispronunciation of Igbo names and all) . But if she's pleased with it, what can I say?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dreyl:
sadsad
Lol, I saw your question and forgot to answer it.
Yes, i'm Vickyyb
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Dreyl(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:

Yes, i'm Vickyyb
wow! What happened to the Vickyyb account?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dreyl:
wow! What happened to the Vickyyb account?
I deactivated.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by kinglekan: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:

Yes, i'm Vickyyb

Yes she is d Vickyyb u knw and my NL babe. Any problem *grins*
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Dreyl(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:

I deactivated.
why did you deactivate?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Yes she is d Vickyyb u knw and my NL babe. Any problem *grins*

lol

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dreyl:
why did you deactivate?
Nothing. I just felt like been away from Nairaland for sometimes.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by LEAFLET(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Let's stop hanging on igbo superiority and all that..We are all Nigerians and that defines who we are...No time foe any set backs again..we are out now and not going back in any way again.....
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Dreyl(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:

Nothing. I just felt like been away from Nairaland for sometimes.
i miss you though, glad you are back. I hope you are fine?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dreyl:
i miss you though, glad you are back. I hope you are fine?
Thanks. Yes, i'm fine. smiley

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Edigrows: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Make I first drag my sit for frontpage before i comment.

ehen..

now that i am sitted...
i wanted to say

She's an Inspiration. grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I like this babe sha. Always looking African and sounding brilliant. Not all these dumb girls who think that life is about the latest phones and hair.

I wonder how a sane human being would spend two hours in front of the mirror and still look like a painted doll at the end of the day.

some go as far as bleaching their skin and you'll be wondering why they prefer having a fake look to the God given one.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by ylaa(f): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
look at you! u r the dumbest. you think praising her will make her notice you. tufia cunny boy. she doesn't even know u exist.

Chiefpriest1:
I like this babe sha. Always looking African and sounding brilliant. Not all these dumb girls who think that life is about the latest phones and hair.

I wonder how a sane human being would spend two hours in front of the mirror and still look like a painted doll at the end of the day.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by obiem(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
The Female version of our very own late Prof Chinua Achebe......always concise, precise and frank.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by Blitz888(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
kestolove95:
hahahaha....my guy, one bottle of orijin for u fro reminding me...
It's igbo again..d most. Productive and we'll culture people of nigeria...d blessing and gift to nigeria
For the very first time you've acted up your true person..
You deserve a presidential medal for this...
Now we can make peace.
#peace
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by banre(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
story for d gods... smh
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by kestolove95(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blitz888:

For the very first time you've acted up your true person..
You deserve a presidential medal for this...
Now we can make peace.
#peace
hahaahahahhaha...big boss I dey hail

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by iphanyiuma(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ljboy:

Gosh!!! I hate jambites on nairaland
Seun do something plsssss
look at this bastard...you're just a novice..am a 300 level student of ESUT studying mass comm and am 20, who has such record in your lineage..you're seeking my attention..go front!!! Rettarded idiott
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue Recent Interview by yinkeys(m): 4:08am On Mar 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she makes me proud cheesy
Yeah me too, as well as Dora Akunyili

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Last Night" / Tale Of A House Boy / Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.