Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari (48585 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
smogup:
It is now public knowledge that you are a re-tard with a very shot memory. Buhari debated in 2011 while your god Jonathan ran away from the debate. Then you did not call Jonathan names because you lacked sense then. Pls, dont let 2015 pass you by without acquiring atleast a chinko sense.
You're a big fool. Simple, an illiterate like Buhari.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
XBLadez:

And 'Asibanje' for his running mate cheesy

Damn bloody illiterate!

You meant Osunbada right. Apc is the most controversial party ever in Nigeria. They should better get ready for election tribunals because that all they know best. Sorry to Buhari for he has lost again. grin grin
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by XBLadez: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Indefendence Nigerian Electoral cwomission. Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
My brother, only in Nigeria o
Just imagine the old man blowing all this phonetics in a crowd of English-speaking white people. They'd call for an interpreter grin
Simple truth: Buhari is not a public image
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
coldFLARES1:
[s]It does appear you keep an eternal vigil here on Nairaland. That's not supposed to be a problem, but could you spare us your hollow rantings when your brain is rented out?

Even if Nairaland is your beat, you must'nt comment on all threads! Anyways, Patience Fakabelema Jonathan is literate, with an NCE and a double honours Bachelors degree.[/s]
Rubbish!... Like Buhari, you are an iilliterate.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by creepsyme(f): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
assuming osinbajo were to be the president wuld jonathan have agreed to debate with him? because jonathan thinks he is sure
of defeating buhari abi? I urge buhari to do this bebate he may give jonathan a showdown.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Dexema(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a waste of space on the face of the earth.
Easy dooog,eaaaasy,before you lash out and bite at your phone keypad and screen,Rabid mongrel.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by ybalogs(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cheesy simple: An illiterate can't debate.
Even in his wildest dreams, He can't debate even patience Jonathan.
so Patience Jonathan is now a topic to be debated abi?
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

[s]You are really a first class dunce, just like your man from Otuoke; otherwise with your fixation on the word ILLITERATE, one would automatically assume that you knew the meaning of the word and its application; but apparently not.
Before you continue castigating the man Buhari (BTW, learn to spell the name correctly) kindly refer to the nearest english dictionary and subsequently display some level of understanding from what you learnt - olodo rabata, the pot calling the kettle black[/s].
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe.... I didn't read this trash of yours, but know this;

[size=13pt]Buhari IS AN ILLITERATE CERTIFICATELESS ENTITY[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by anwo247: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

That picture you posted of Buhari was photo shopped; but if you want a real picture showing who is truly computer illiterate, well here it is; see how your president was looking at the wrong screen.

They also photoshopped his voice? grin

What about his fake certificate? Was it photoshopped

APC boys are really funny... just be patient, very you will realise that the 14 lawsuits against buhari on certificate was not taken to Sharia court.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Buhari can't stand gej because a jihadist always perceive others as infidels !

Besides we all know that he has articulation problems + low tolerance, make debate no go turn boxing grin

I am telling you, the old man may carry his sickle in his caftan and if the moderator dare asks him any question about his certificate or about his many flaws, he may comit murder right there and apc will be done with. Everybody knows buhari can not stand criticism yet he calls himself a democrat. grin cheesy grin
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by ginajet(f): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
just say u are scared of being defeated. goat
I don't think you have a father..... nawa oh see how you conveniently called someone's father a goat... a lady for that matter.... smh for you shocked
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
XBLadez:

Just imagine the old man blowing all this phonetics in a crowd of English-speaking white people. They'd call for an interpreter grin
Simple truth: Buhari is not a public image
Exactly!... That man will just disgrace us if he becomes a president. I just can't imagine him addressing the UN general assembly or African Union. undecided

It must not happen. angry
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by XBLadez: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]Shame on Mr Buhari.

I am imagining a Mitt Romney refusing to debate with Barack Obama because Obama's first term record were already there before Americans. Won't that be viewed by Americans as crazy?

That excuse is very lame and childish. Shame on Buhari.
The man should simply come clean and tell Nigerians he is afraid of being disgraced at the debate.

A big shame on buhari and his hoard of illiterate cow supporters.

[/size]
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Gondonu: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]Shame on Mr Buhari.

I am imagining a Mitt Romney refusing to debate with Barack Obama because Obama's first term record were already there before Americans. Won't that be viewed by Americans as crazy?

That excuse is very lame and childish. Shame on Buhari.
The man should simply come clean and tell Nigerians he is afraid of being disgraced at the debate.

[/size]
You mind the certified illiterate post-menopausal cattle rearer from Daura? He thinks we still live in the stone age.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dexema:

Easy dooog,eaaaasy,before you lash out and bite at your phone keypad and screen,Rabid mongrel.
Almajiric Pig, Buhari foot soldier. cheesy

Pained mofo...
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by XBLadez: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You meant Osunbada right. Apc is the most controversial party ever in Nigeria. They should better get ready for election tribunals because that all they know best. Sorry to Buhari for he has lost again. grin grin
Have u watched this? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43zSGm2tjA
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe.... I didn't read this trash of yours, but know this;

[size=13pt]Buhari IS AN ILLITERATE CERTIFICATELESS ENTITY[/size]

Is that how PDP programmed you to repeat those senseless words like a robot - without a brain of your own?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by chibas: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I concur with the aforementioned...but Buhari's case is different.
i guess u are literate,so i ask have u attain the fame of buhari?
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by ikkkkk: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
helinues:
The Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu has said, if he wins the March 28 poll, he will ensure strict adherence to the constitution, saying he is now “a converted democrat”.

Mr. Buhari made the pledge while addressing a media parley in Abuja today.

“I want to assure you that Nigerian constitution will be adhered to,” he said.

He reminded the audience of the controversial Decree 4 promulgated in 1984 while he was military Head of State.

He said there will be no such controversy should he win the presidential election.

“I cannot change the past but I can change the present and future. Dictatorship goes with military which made possible decree four.

“I am a former military leader. Note the emphasis on former. But I am now a converted democrat.
“I give full assurances to Nigeria media will be free under an APC government,” he said.

Asked if he was prepared to apologise for jailing journalists as military ruler, the Director General of Mr. Buhari’s campaign and Governor of River State, Rotimi Amaechi, prevented the former general from responding, saying “the general has said he could not change the past”.

Mr. Buhari said he was not ready to participate in the presidential debate with President Goodluck Jonathan, standing for re-election as the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party.

He argued that there is no basis for debate since the record of the PDP and Mr. Jonathan in government is public knowledge.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar attended the media event.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178635-why-i-refused-to-debate-with-jonathan-buhari.html

Very funny.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by XBLadez: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!... That man will just disgrace us if he becomes a president. I just can't imagine him addressing the UN general assembly or African Union. undecided

I'm wondering if you've watched this grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43zSGm2tjA
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Olatad: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Present the most intelligent person in your family to come out and be interviewed by Aljazeera, CNN and also contest for the presidential election or remain shut 4 life

You have responded well!
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
musKeeto:

Not everyone who has a certificate is literate. 'illiterate' men built the first schools.

Oga, that era has passed and even up till today, illiterate folks still build schools but they know nothing about education. Hence they remain illiterate. Running a country ans making judgments needs enlightened and educated minds.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by chibas: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
merry02:
Buhari is a wiced man during his days***Gowon,Obj,adbusalam, was nt wicked the way buhari brutal****we don't want this old man pls***president @32 in 1983 what does he want nowwant to govern us @73 againNigeria youth think twice
i hear u,so jonathan is a youth abi?.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by mrborntodoit: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
kollinpowel:
i just confirmed u are the greatest ode of our generation.

I took after your popcy grin
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Present the most intelligent person in your family to come out and be interviewed by Aljazeera, CNN and also contest for the presidential election or remain shut 4 life

Hahahaha, is being interviewed the same as a debate? That is the illiteracy we are talking about. It has spread to you people too. Well, that's the only reason Buhari will want to stabilize the price of crude oil. grin grin
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by mrborntodoit: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I am telling you, the old man may carry his sickle in his caftan and if the moderator dare asks him any question about his certificate or about his many flaws, he may comit murder right there and apc will be done with. Everybody knows buhari can not stand criticism yet he calls himself a democrat. grin cheesy grin

tongue
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cheesy simple: An illiterate can't debate.
Even in his wildest dreams, He can't debate even patience Jonathan.
and what has gej who can debate done for the betterment of nigeria if not corruption magnified.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by lilianugo454: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clearly Nigeria is being Transformed by the Jonathan administration
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Mr Buhari, debate is not about what Jonathan did. it's about what you will do.

Please, tell him and his blind supporters.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its funny you mentioned the United Nations, because if you had any sense you wouldn't have used it as an example; since the current Secretary General of that organisation Mr. Ban Ki moon (of Asian extraction) has one of the worst pronunciations you could imagine - yet that does not detract the international community from appointing him to that position - because they know better and are not shallow minded or retards like you and your ilk.
Re: Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
just say u are scared of being defeated. goat

The old man has nothing to offer jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / Abuja: Protesters force open National Assembly Gate (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.