Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Seeing An Elevator For The First Time. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seeing An Elevator For The First Time. (644 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / I Saw This Hilarious Conversation In An Elevator / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeing An Elevator For The First Time. by mutazeez(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
I remember when my father and I visited a mall for the first time. We were amazed by almost everything we saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. I asked my father,
"What is this, Father?". He responded, "Son I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is!". While we were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the we watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. We continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened up again and a voluptuous 24-year old woman stepped out.
Then my father said to me, "Go get your mother!".

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why We Must Vote In Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari Out / Funny Nigerian Quotes.... / Security Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.