Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

(pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River (1160 Views)

He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Jsmile(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
This car was set ablaze by 3 men on motorcycle at etume road,Ikom Cross river state Nigeria this night about 9:40pm because the driver who escaped unharmed was using the car to campaign for one of the Senatorial candidate -Senator John Owan-Enoh representing PDP, the seat is contested by Senator Sandy Onoh who is campaining under Labor party. I was live at the scene of the incident to take pictures of it[b][/b]

[b][/b]Let the God of peace restore peace in this nation

Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Beesluv: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ahhhhh shocked o cross river my cross river . Thank God no life was lost

BTW, has that Ikom road been repaired? Its very terrible, it can lead to false labour
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by ozoigbondu: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Electoral violence.APC and violence are like bread and butter.They have brought their madness across the Niger but will be kicked to their agbero capital.But their will peace as soon as that devilish cult repents and accepcts the lord and denounce agberoism and violence

2 Likes

Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by BRAV0O(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
#nowplaying war's coming - eva ft whoeva !
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Jsmile(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beesluv:
Ahhhhh shocked o cross river my cross river . Thank God no life was lost

BTW, has that Ikom road been repaired? Its very terrible, it can lead to false labour

Which part of the road are you taking about
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Beesluv: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jsmile:

Which part of the road are you taking about

The main ikom road that links ogoja to calabar
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Beesluv: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Electoral violence.APC and violence are like bread and butter.They have brought their madness across the Niger but will be kicked to their agbero capital.But their will peace as soon as that devilish cult repents and accepcts the lord and denounce agberoism and violence

Hmmmmm, I don't think Op mentioned any party o.. Eyin aiye

1 Like

Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Jsmile(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beesluv:

The main ikom road that links ogoja to calabar

The road is still bad.
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by ozoigbondu: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beesluv:

Hmmmmm, I don't think Op mentioned any party o.. Eyin aiye

Senator John Owan-Enoh is the senatorial PDP candidate for cross river central zone.He replace victor ndoma egba
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Beesluv: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jsmile:

The road is still bad.

Na wa o
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jsmile:

The road is still bad.
Lies!
I used that road last week. The road is in perfect shape. From Abi to calabar is perfect.
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by bakila: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Funny you, what is the distance between Ani and Odukpani Junction? That part has been alright for a long time.
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Beesluv: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
emmydeep:

Lies!
I used that road last week. The road is in perfect shape. From Abi to calabar is perfect.
Is abi before ikom?

BTW, the topic is about burnt campaign vehicle not the road. Do not derail
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by Jsmile(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
emmydeep:

Lies!

Please o am not from cross river neither am I a politician, I happen to be working here. I just gave an eye witness report of what happened tonight and humbly answer the person that asked me a question, from ikom to calabar is bad and you will have to travel 3-4hrs

2 Likes

Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by babadem2much(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jsmile post=
The road is still bad.

Clear this guy na, its been long he visited home. From Ikom to Mbok junction is ok but fromEkpogrinya to Ogoja bad die.
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by babadem2much(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
author=emmydeep post=
Lies!

U are the one lying cuz u use it from Abi to Calabar n u said Ikom Ogoja is good, bro datz my Road i use with car, Ikom to Mbok is gud while Ekpogrinya to Ogoja is terrible
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by hungryboy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
were dem dey comot dis kain people from come nairaland?

1 Like

Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by babadem2much(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Etomi is known to be violence, infact those Etung villages from Etomi Bendeghe, Eruan n most of d Boki villages. I pray that they understand n eschew this act
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by babadem2much(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jsmile post=31727246]

Please o am not from cross river neither am I a politician, I happen to be working here. I just gave an eye witness report of what happened tonight and humbly answer the person that asked me a question, from ikom to calabar is bad and you will have to travel 3-4hrs.

Don't bother am not from there but i work there for years n i know all the route. Thats the life of Etomi people ma guy, they can even kill u if you chant any opposition slogan in dea village, how much more Agbokim, Abia, Bendeghe Ekimaya n d rest of dem those from dea knows what am talking about. Coming down to Ugep, Ekori, Adadama, Obubra e.c.t.
Re: (pictured) Car Burnt Because Of Election Campaign In Cross River by babadem2much(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beesluv post

The main ikom road that links ogoja to calabar.

Ok let me help the Op, from Ogoja to Ekpogrinya is very bad, from Mbok to Okuni is gud, while the village okangha to Obubra Pot holes enough though is still under construction. From Ugep to Calabar is Ok. Am a Federal worker in the state n av stayed long

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Ballots Papers Arrival / Why Has Obama Not Congratulated Our New President? / The Most Sensible Thing an Igbo Man Has Ever Said About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.