Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State (24767 Views)

Man With Human Parts In Kegs Arrested By Police In Delta State / Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard / Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by reportnaija(m): 1:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Why are young men being killed (allegedly) by policemen? Read below another story sent to me by a friend of the deceased pictured above

"The death of Lukman. J. Mohammad, a young man working with FCMB is another lost to my dear state, his death came in a week after the death of Abduljalal A Dauda, a friend of ours and an active member of the Civil Society Organizations who was the Chairman, National Youth Council Gombe State Chapter. One may want to know why I am trying to lump these issues together! In the first place, each of the ugly development has a peculiarity which arise suspicion. In essence, there are unusual circumstance surrounding the death of the 2 young men.

Read the rest of the story after the cut but please be warned, there are graphic photos there..

Abduljalal A Dauda died in a hotel in Bauchi, it was reported that, he was not seen for long hours, which appeared to be quiet unusual of him. After several hours, the management of the Hotel made effort to find out if all was well with him. They broke into his room and discovered his dead body in the bathroom. Suddenly, his family including his friends and the authorities resigned to fate and accepted that he may have easily fallen down and that was his end.

Here we are again, the families and the authorities are refusing to look into the death of Lukman J. Muhammad who drove his brother's car in the evening hours within Gombe metropolis and suddenly ran into a security light at the middle of the road. Everyone, including the family concluded it was a mere accident. It was when the body of Lukman was being prepared for funeral that, it was discovered he was shut by two bullets through his back.

Such discovery prompted some sort of findings on what could had happen to him. Some individuals that went to conduct preliminary investigation got to the scene and asked people around, an eye-witness confirmed that the Police on patrol shut a driver in a car, the car lost control and rammed into scrutiny light and he saw when they quickly towed the car instead of moving the driver to the hospital. They went to the Police Station to see the vehicle, alas! There were pieces of bullets and 2 holes on the driver's seat (as you can see on the picture and the body of the deceased).

Another disturbing aspect of the whole issue is the manner at which the Police hurriedly put up a written statement, claiming that the Driver of the car was overspeeding and lost control, then at the cause of the accident, a metal in the car pierced through his back and killed him.

Contrary to the statement of those Police men that puts up such lie, the photos here speak volume of what had happened.

GOVERNOR DANKWAMBO MUST SIT UP, OPEN UP PROPER INVESTIGATION OF THIS MATTER, AND THAT OF ABDULJALAL IN BAUCHI. THE POLICE MUST ALSO PRESENT THE KILLER OF LUKMAN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I AM CALLING ON ORGANIZATIONS TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS TREND AND PRESSURE THE AUTHORITIES TO UNVEIL THE KILLERS OF LUKMAN AND ABDULJALAL.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/03/graphic-photos-another-young-man.html

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/graphic-photos-another-young-man.html

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by unapologetic: 1:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Are we living in Hell? Why this animalistic behaviour?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Lilyomi(f): 1:27am On Mar 18, 2015
The police ur frnd indeed!

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by izuch(m): 1:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Same ol nigerian police investigation style, catch a cat and beat the poo out of it till it confesses its a tiger. SMH, RIP to the dead

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:01am On Mar 18, 2015
RIP bro!!..insane world!!..insane police!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Those injuries at his back do not look like gunshot wounds. The one at the front does but there's no exit point at his back, unless he was shot with a locally made pistol which is not a standard issue in the Nigeria Police Force Command.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by sophtaf(f): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
Gimme a Minute
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Situation001(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
what a cruel world we are living today embarassed embarassed
R.I.P to you brother.. wish you eternal peace..

as for those responsible for your death.. let them not die again and turn this earth into their eternal living place.. they'll get fed up with life themselves someday and pray for death to come take them away..

so what is the essence of taking a soul

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
God grant him rest
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by proxitaly: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
It seems I'll have to log out of Niaraland.

Check frontpage and all the stories are that of man's wickedness to fellow men!

[size=16pt]Jesus have mercy on my generation[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by lonelydora: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
R.I.P. to the dead. The only answer to police killings is to vote for CHANGE. Change this current government. Sai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by zopaks: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2015
bad!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Not again!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by tola9ja: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Nigeria must change
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by missbehave247(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Police is ur friend ooo0
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
I no longer feel remorse anytime I hear that a Policeman is dead.Those guys are extremely heartless and God will continue to punish them for their various assault on innocent and helpless civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by hazyfm: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by bundur(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
A committe wld b set 2 luk into it
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Jesus I wasn't ready to see something like that....am scared embarassed

2 Likes

sad

There's been posts about murders everyday on Nairaland.

Is this what our country has bee. reduced to?

Its just so sad.
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by pekeyim: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Another "scary movie" Wednesday.

POLICE diaris.!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Loyalblak007(f): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
YET ANODA BAD NEWS
lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by ERCROSS(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
This is bad... 2 many bad eggs in d Nigerian police force

R.I.PTO d dead
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by okotv(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
not again. rest in peace.

#thisisbabaric
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
The police is never your friend.
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by efilefun(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
May God almighty forgive us all and including the dead.

Sometimes when armed robbers kill this policemen I find it difficult to sympathize with them Cuz countless numbers of breadwinners had been brutally shot dead by this useless trigger happy policemen.
Apart from the present day government, Nigerian police had been another source of shame to the federation. May God almighty deliver this nation and I am pretty sure they will go unpunished for this stupidity
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Sijo01(f): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Oh my! This is so sad.
RIP man.
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2015
That almost made me throw up... shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / Brothers Cut-Off Neighbor's Scrotum Over N200 / Woman Arrested For Trying To Sell A One Week Old Baby In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.