Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State (24777 Views)

Man With Human Parts In Kegs Arrested By Police In Delta State / Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard / Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Btruth: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2015
My only sad prayer this morning is that those killers (no matter how many they are) that have hands in this young & handsome guy's death will never know peace of mind until they will come forward and confess their evil acts. How can some people be so cruel? Happiness will be far from their house and family from this moment IJN. "Awon ika eniyan".

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2015
persius555:
You are either a policeman or a nairalander high on cow urine. Those holes bored in the young mans body can only be done by a bullet (most likely AK-47 ammo). The exit point has a hole, which most likely punctured the heart, the second hole from the back failed to create an exite point in the front probably owing to bullet collision with his rib cage. You dont need foreign forensic experts to tell you he was shot with an assault rifle, a locally made gun with large ammos would have caused serious damage to his body on impact. NPF is an institution that recruits blood thirsty vampires, who think bwcos they are armed, they can cut down lives whenever they want.

And you think you could not have made your point or controverted my opinion without resorting to insults. I think you should take steps to refine yourself.
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by kraftykc(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2015
mulante:
Those injuries at his back do not look like gunshot wounds. The one at the front does but there's no exit point at his back, unless he was shot with a locally made pistol which is not a standard issue in the Nigeria Police Force Command.

So what do they look like? And as you answer I want to see your CV, if "criminal investigation" isn't part of your qualifications then shut the Bleep up and hold your eternal peace.

RIP to the young man, it could be anyone of us to go next.
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by williamspaul22(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2015
I like wen armrobbers kill policemen on sighting them, gives me so much joy
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nickymezor(f): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is terrible...may his soul rest in peace. Amen....The Police hv now become public enemies. Gone re d days wen dey protect citizens now . reverse is d case..SMH....A drastic reform is needed in dat sector pls
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by ManTiger(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
When will this stop?

Fear just grab me as i dey read this thing.

RIPP to the young man.
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by effogis: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Have you forgotten, because of police brutality, Anini the most dangerous bandit that had ever lived, declared war on police.

Some years back, a big boy from US came home with about 1million naira. Because of the dangers of the night, he told the taxi driver to drop him at the Ikeja local police station where he was about to pass the night. He instructed the drive to fetch him in the morning.

When police find out that this man had plenty of money then, he was murdered during the dead of the night. In the morning, as the poor drive was crusing down near the police station, he saw where people gathered feeding their eyes with the corpse of that gentle man. He rushed into the station and asked the police who told him that the guy was a criminal.

Immediately, he suspected foul play and thanks to goodness because during the cause of driving the US guy to the said police station, they made intruduction from there, he told the taxi driver that his senior brother was a colonel based at Ikeja cantonment. The driver raced down there and eventually the army officer was found in his office.

After relating the incident to him, he first of all went to the sight and identified the body of his junior from USA. He arranged for the body to travel down to village for burial. He went to the police station to investigate this time around in murfty, and same story was told.

He went back to the barrack and organized good shooters. That day at the local police station Ikeja, hell was let loose. All the police were dead even those coming from outside duty were gunned down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
reportnaija:
Why are young men being killed (allegedly) by policemen? Read below another story sent to me by a friend of the deceased pictured above

"The death of Lukman. J. Mohammad, a young man working with FCMB is another lost to my dear state, his death came in a week after the death of Abduljalal A Dauda, a friend of ours and an active member of the Civil Society Organizations who was the Chairman, National Youth Council Gombe State Chapter. One may want to know why I am trying to lump these issues together! In the first place, each of the ugly development has a peculiarity which arise suspicion. In essence, there are unusual circumstance surrounding the death of the 2 young men.

Read the rest of the story after the cut but please be warned, there are graphic photos there..

Abduljalal A Dauda died in a hotel in Bauchi, it was reported that, he was not seen for long hours, which appeared to be quiet unusual of him. After several hours, the management of the Hotel made effort to find out if all was well with him. They broke into his room and discovered his dead body in the bathroom. Suddenly, his family including his friends and the authorities resigned to fate and accepted that he may have easily fallen down and that was his end.

Here we are again, the families and the authorities are refusing to look into the death of Lukman J. Muhammad who drove his brother's car in the evening hours within Gombe metropolis and suddenly ran into a security light at the middle of the road. Everyone, including the family concluded it was a mere accident. It was when the body of Lukman was being prepared for funeral that, it was discovered he was shut by two bullets through his back.

Such discovery prompted some sort of findings on what could had happen to him. Some individuals that went to conduct preliminary investigation got to the scene and asked people around, an eye-witness confirmed that the Police on patrol shut a driver in a car, the car lost control and rammed into scrutiny light and he saw when they quickly towed the car instead of moving the driver to the hospital. They went to the Police Station to see the vehicle, alas! There were pieces of bullets and 2 holes on the driver's seat (as you can see on the picture and the body of the deceased).

Another disturbing aspect of the whole issue is the manner at which the Police hurriedly put up a written statement, claiming that the Driver of the car was overspeeding and lost control, then at the cause of the accident, a metal in the car pierced through his back and killed him.

Contrary to the statement of those Police men that puts up such lie, the photos here speak volume of what had happened.

GOVERNOR DANKWAMBO MUST SIT UP, OPEN UP PROPER INVESTIGATION OF THIS MATTER, AND THAT OF ABDULJALAL IN BAUCHI. THE POLICE MUST ALSO PRESENT THE KILLER OF LUKMAN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. I AM CALLING ON ORGANIZATIONS TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS TREND AND PRESSURE THE AUTHORITIES TO UNVEIL THE KILLERS OF LUKMAN AND ABDULJALAL.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/03/graphic-photos-another-young-man.html

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/graphic-photos-another-young-man.html

What a way to die , he was shot in the heart. These policemen shoot to kill and not to disarm
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by ylaa(f): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
whoever killed this young man will never see the end of this month: march 2015. you have killed with a gun and by a gun will u die soon.this is some one's child. he may be the only son/child or even a bread winner. why send him to an early grave? what did he do wrong? my heart bleeds as i type this. oh what a wicked force called the Nigeria police force! this bunch of lunatic are so heartless and unprofessional. they are thieves in black uniform. most of them are drop out. they connive with robbers to rob us. may your soul rest in the bossom of allah lukman. sad
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by ylaa(f): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
fear get hand? grin grin hmmmm, i so sad but the perpetrators of this devilish crime will not go Scot free.
ManTiger:
When will this stop?

Fear just grab me as i dey read this thing.

RIPP to the young man.
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Fourwinds: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
hmmmmmm. Nigeria Police Force
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Fourwinds: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
effogis:
Have you forgotten, because of police brutality, Anini the most dangerous bandit that had ever lived, declared war on police.

Some years back, a big boy from US came home with about 1million naira. Because of the dangers of the night, he told the taxi driver to drop him at the Ikeja local police station where he was about to pass the night. He instructed the drive to fetch him in the morning.

When police find out that this man had plenty of money then, he was murdered during the dead of the night. In the morning, as the poor drive was crusing down near the police station, he saw where people gathered feeding their eyes with the corpse of that gentle man. He rushed into the station and asked the police who told him that the guy was a criminal.

Immediately, he suspected foul play and thanks to goodness because during the cause of driving the US guy to the said police station, they made intruduction from there, he told the taxi driver that his senior brother was a colonel based at Ikeja cantonment. The driver raced down there and eventually the army officer was found in his office.

After relating the incident to him, he first of all went to the sight and identified the body of his junior from USA. He arranged for the body to travel down to village for burial. He went to the police station to investigate this time around in murfty, and same story was told.

He went back to the barrack and organized good shooters. That day at the local police station Ikeja, hell was let loose. All the police were dead even those coming from outside duty were gunned down.
I have heard about dis story but I don't. know if dat last paragraph actually took place. but if it happened., I'm glad
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Fourwinds: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Akon419:
Police and other security force use to be friends of civilian , until Buhari came to power in 1984. He introduce his so called war agains indiscipline which empower police to show brutality to bloody civilian, jump frog them ,kick them with iron hand and molest them. Since them our nigeria police force has never bin the same. Say no to buhari because he is devil in human form
false.!!! look at urself. was it police he used or military men. please speak d truth always jooor
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2015
This is bad,a young and vibrant man has been killed. Hmmmmm! R.I.P to the dead. As for the policemen,those who kill by sword will die by sword,so therefore your death will be brutal than what you did to this young man.
Re: Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State by SenatorJames(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
God...........Let your kingdom come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Trying To Sell A One Week Old Baby In Lagos (pictured) / Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It / Gunmen Kill Badarawa Shinkafi Villagers In Zamfara. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.