Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu (18136 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) / We Shall Sing A Song Of Victory This Year – Obiano To Ndi Anambra And Nigerians / 'A Silent Revolution Is Taking Place In Lagos' - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cuche:

Don't you think there is something the young man you quoted knows that you don't know

I don't expect you to understand that Chime did more than beautifying Enugu. You will not understand the wisdom in prioritizing the needs of the people, the urgency required in addressing the scaled needs as against the resources available. Chime excelled in that, Obiano is doing likewise. Btw Obiano is just starting, my desire is to see him maintain or increase the tempo
Akpabio, BRF and the rests look smarter than your lord(Peter Obi) whom you claimed laid down his life for Anambra. Take the picture of your lord and tell me what he looks like

No,I don't think there is anything about what he wrote that is too complicated for a 3yrs old to understand. I will not waste my time engaging you in a fruitless debate on how Chime is one of the clueless and visionless governor to ever live. Abeg,stop attaching him to Obiano.

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 22, 2015
francizy:

You're funny tho..

Host it and I'll be at the venue before y'all.

I'll chill with Soft "nke'm" sparky while I leave you and freeglobe to iron out issues.. wink
grin How are you francizy?
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by francizy(m): 3:05am On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:

grin How are you francizy?

The prettiest babe I've met on NL, am fine.

Hope you are too?
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 22, 2015
francizy:

The prettiest babe I've met on NL, am fine.

Hope you are too?
Yeah I am good. Why are you awake?
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by francizy(m): 3:12am On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:

Slept early for the first time in ages, woke up, couldn't go back to sleep..

What about you ma lady?

You supposed to be resting your cute self..
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 22, 2015
francizy:

Slept early for the first time in ages, woke up, couldn't go back to sleep..

What about you ma lady?

You supposed to be resting your cute self..
cheesy counting the stars and making wishes.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by francizy(m): 3:25am On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:

cheesy counting the stars and making wishes.

Can I come join yah, wish to count the stars with you for the rest of my life.. smiley
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by rexericx(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:

She is indeed Preeti, i hope we cud b pals,@softysparky
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2015
rexericx:

She is indeed Preeti, i hope we cud b pals,@softysparky
No qualms, just love your neighbour as you love yourself, any other thing na jaraa.

1 Like

Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2015
francizy:

Can I come join yah, wish to count the stars with you for the rest of my life.. smiley
Awwwwwwwwwww your wish is my command.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by rexericx(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:

No qualms, just love your neighbour as you love yourself, any other thing na jaraa.
Wow dats nice of u, good 2 hav u here pal
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by francizy(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:

Awwwwwwwwwww your wish is my command.

So what wishes did you make.

I do wish to be of positive impact to everyone I know or meet in person.. smiley
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sick goat! I guess the women in your family never dated before marriage. Ewu! Whatever that happened between she and FFK was in their college days.

[quote author=Tosinayoko post=31746517]adulterers will not enter the kingdom of God. Fani kayode's ashawo[/quotes
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 25, 2015
T9ksy:

Thank you, my brother. I too have been following the thread and just can't imagine if this was a yoruba thread and it would have got to the

3rd page and yet no slinging matches. But then they will come out and say we yorubas are obsessed with them. Check out the thread on Opc and gani

adams and how he's said to be on his own. Lo and behold, ibos are all over the thread cursing and wishing all manner of calamities on the yorubas. And

these are the same set of people who have tagged and still continue to tag the yorubas as ibo-haters.

yes third page and you idiotic Igbo hater 've arrived
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by Ndipe(m): 2:43am On Oct 08, 2020
Today, it's a different story between Bianca and Obiano.
Re: In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu by OkoYibo: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is the Obi of a failure they are packaging today. No wonder Obiano and Soludo have ignored the thing.
Obi is an exceptional failure nicely packaged by secessionists and hopeless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS / $9.6b Award: UK Court Orders Stay Of Execution, Demands $200m Security Deposit / Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.