Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Only Jonathan Can Move Nigeria Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Jonathan Can Move Nigeria Forward (494 Views)

I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Jonathan Can Move Nigeria Forward by obiz2014: 5:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Nigeria needs a seasoned leader. One that can bring about serious change that will help cushion the negative effect of long period of military dictatorship and deprivation. Such a leader must not come from the military circle or seem to posses questionable educational qualification. In fact there is need to review the nation's instrument. The basic educational qualifications for various political aspirants need to be reviewed. Nigeria for now with Jonathan is well positioned for that change. But that desired change can only come in a peaceful and violence free environment.
Re: Only Jonathan Can Move Nigeria Forward by Jbenue: 5:12am On Mar 18, 2015
So how will Jonathan achieve this El Dorado of peaceful and violence free environment to enact change? Jonathan is corrupt or is surrounded by corrupt people where is the 20bn that was evaporated by NNPC, Where is the 12,000 MW? Answer that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Jonathan Can Move Nigeria Forward by TI1919(m): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Only Jonathan Can Move Nigeria Forward by Beesluv: 5:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Yes o, the way he has moved it in the last 6 years

1 Like

Re: Only Jonathan Can Move Nigeria Forward by centmichael101(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2015
My leg carry me dey go any were jona dey carry me dey go. Vote GEJ
Re: Only Jonathan Can Move Nigeria Forward by Pavore9: 6:13am On Mar 18, 2015
That is your personal opinion and I have to respect it.
Re: Only Jonathan Can Move Nigeria Forward by lilianugo454: 6:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Obiz you have spoken well. GEJ is the winner

(1) (Reply)

Must See: PDP Campaign Envelope / Everything You Want To Know About Falling Oil Prices / I,m Not Interested In Nigeria's Poverty Statistics- Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.