Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari (27453 Views)

Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Omooba77: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday told Nigerians in the Diaspora that his administration is currently working hard to correct the nation’s past mistakes.

He said he was determined to move the country forward as rapidly as possible.

According to a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President spoke in Washington DC while granting audience to a group of Nigerians who have distinguished themselves in various professions in the United States.

He was quoted to have said that the present administration was fully committed to correcting the errors that have hindered Nigeria’s progress as a nation.

“We are determined to get things done properly this time and God willing, we shall succeed.

“We are working diligently to correct our mistakes as a nation. We will rehabilitate and expand national infrastructure, and move forward as quickly as possible,” the President assured the group.

Buhari also said his administration would maintain contacts with Nigerian professionals in the Diaspora and see how they can be best placed to contribute effectively to national development if they choose to come back home.

The President congratulated the five Nigerians he met with for their exceptional accomplishments, saying that he was very proud of them all.

The Nigerians received by President Buhari included the only African to have served on the board of the United States’ National Aeronautical Space Agency, Prof. Austin Esogbue.

Others were a leading car designer with General Motors, Jelani Aliyu; a renowned Microbiologist and Biochemist, Prof. Nwadiuto Esiobu; an Assistant Professor of Medicine, Dr. Yemi Badero; and 13-year old Zuriel Oduwole who has interviewed 18 world leaders.

http://www.punchng.com/ill-move-nigeria-forward-quickly-says-buhari/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by MzPecs(f): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
You're really gonna do that indeed undecided

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by olorunda68: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
MzPecs:
grin
MzPecs:
you don't believe him, do you?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Securedlife(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
stop the talk and do the needful. we are running out of patience

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Omooba77: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
we don borrow GEJ slogan moving forward;we no wan change again grin

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by MzPecs(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
olorunda68:
grin you don't believe him, do you?
No, I don't angry

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
He stil have time 2 do dat, nd i wan2 bliv dat he can, he is stil d president.

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
make una wait first

hmmm hmmmm

is Baba still campaigning? cos i no understand again oooo

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by ticker(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
baba-go slow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Caseless: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
MzPecs:
bh sympathizer aka wailer.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by omenka(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Myself and other patriotic Nigerians believe you sir. Our confidence in your ability to deliver on your promises remain as unshakeable as it was in 2003.

We weren't expecting it to be a joyride with no bumps along the way, but one thing we are and will always be sure of is that with you behind the wheel, we'd definitely get to our destination.

You have my absolute support sir.

God bless you.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by erusen: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Caseless:
bh sympathizer aka wailer.
shut the hell up u son of a b*tch,am queing for 250# a litre fuel and we should criticize the government?, u are brain dead mofo.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Baba, u promised me though i dont know about others that u will reduce the price of rice by April 1, just today i bought a bag of rice for 14k, pls which way?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
is dullard bubu again................ angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Standing5(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
True talk . . .
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by caprini1: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
One step forward, two steps backward.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
If I got one naira every time someone in this administration said "I will" or "we will"

I would be a billionaire.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
bubu replace the word WILL with DONE
thank you!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by lekjons(m): 1:24am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Myself and other patriotic Nigerians believe you sir. Our confidence in your ability to deliver on your promises remain as unshakeable as it was in 2003.

We weren't expecting it to be a joyride with no bumps along the way, but one thing we are and will always be sure of is that with you behind the wheel, we'd definitely get to our destination.

You have my absolute support sir.

God bless you.
nice! but, let's try to think out of the box sometimes..

you're not a zombie!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 03, 2016
grin Bubu the promiser in chief of all the lying forces! The 'I will do' President of Nigeria!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 03, 2016
The question is: how? You can't move the country forward when you gadabout the whole globe. No man whose house is on fire chases rats. Spend more time at home than you do in the air, hire competent hands; because obviously many of your ministers do not know jack about their scope of work. Then you can confidently say this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by STARGREEN(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2016
Sometimes I do wonder if Mr. president never prepared to rule and understand what it takes to fix the zoo. Maybe he got to know that there's time for everything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by tomakint: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2016
I don't think the intricacies involved in modern day governance is exposed to Buhari......still watching.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by oyinkinola: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2016
....for me you, you have done the neediful, you've won two war that detered the delopment of nigeria, the others were secondary!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by Sunky200: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2016
when you made your promises, it was hope rains, i believed and still believe you sir.

but, why?

why are youths of nowadays like this?

the real agent of this development and progress should be us but we chooses to be at the bottom of the nation's affairs.
we must have a rethink

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by slimpoppa(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Please do
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by comradee1248: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Sherrif cannot be president in Nigeria haba, candidates have finish ne? That guy Is just nor the right person... Better to even say Fayose/Sheriff than vice versa
Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by APCcrimes: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
All mouth no action!

Baba mouth action...

Big fool!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by html14java(f): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
We are tired of Promises.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari by opeoluwa20(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Calm down for bubu na just one year u dey hala
bejeiodus:
The question is: how? You can't move the country forward when you gadabout the whole globe. No man whose house is on fire chases rats. Spend more time at home than you do in the air, hire competent hands; because obviously many of your ministers do not know jack about their scope of work. Then you can confidently say this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government / SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.