Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own (22678 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2015
82sarahluv:
My wife has cheated on me during a tough time for us. We got back together 2 months ago, but I found out she is still in touch with him. Should I leave her, or have an affair of my own? We have a 5 year old son - this is why I'm not able to consider leaving her easily.
Thanks to all of you who have not jumped on the 'having my own affair' part. I only added this as an option because, her having an affair completely shattered my confidence as a man and is affecting my personal and professional life. I have considered an affair as a way to prove to myself that I can still have a partner if we separate. But now I realize how silly that is. I'm going to try talking it out with her again and resolve this like a man, and hope that will restore confidence in myself.
Hmmmmm, you registered this morning to seek opinions and u made fp. Wow!
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by holluwai(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Is she from Benin?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2015
I dnt think she's gonna be faithful tho even if u hv ur reconciliation...but hvin a child kinda makes it harder so yes do forgive her ND try to work towards building ur family
But Sir pls be CAREFUL nd watch ur wife closely #the hrt is a really funny organ cheesy
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by seunfly: 8:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Yeah sorry man, read your bible very well and you will see the answers to your question.
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Bhella5(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Kick her out! She will dump u sooner or later so before she beats u to it, do her strong thing. Your boy will survive it. Don't continue to die inside in the name of not having broken home, ur home is broken already.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Why don't you guys try swinging.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by knowledge4(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2015
Forgive her!
Retaliation is to commit adultery which is a sin and 2 wrongs do not make a right
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Sormeh: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2015
I wonder what d op expects a candid response to be if not to send d LovePeddler packing

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by eagleeyez: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2015
82sarahluv:
My wife has cheated on me during a tough time for us. We got back together 2 months ago, but I found out she is still in touch with him. Should I leave her, or have an affair of my own? We have a 5 year old son - this is why I'm not able to consider leaving her easily.
Thanks to all of you who have not jumped on the 'having my own affair' part. I only added this as an option because, her having an affair completely shattered my confidence as a man and is affecting my personal and professional life. I have considered an affair as a way to prove to myself that I can still have a partner if we separate. But now I realize how silly that is. I'm going to try talking it out with her again and resolve this like a man, and hope that will restore confidence in myself.

Best decisions mosrt times cause us great pains.leave that woman,before then ,set her up and get evidence of her affairs. Fight for custody of the child and prove she is an unfit mother.
If you stay with that woman.believe me the pain and xonfusion you are goung through now, will be a joke to what will befall u.its most likely that woman will walk out on you in future.

If you ignore this advise,please don't forget to hail me when my warning comes to pass
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by GodMode: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Leave her instead.
Don't score points by cheating on her, doing so is immature.
If she catches you first, she'll turn the table around and believe me it'll be in her favour. We ladies could be so deceitful.
I believe in forgiveness but in this case I don't think forgiveness can work, she forgot her vows "for better for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us part" are not mere words. A cheating wife is capable of killing her husband.

Don't listen to her ^^^^^.

in fact tie your wife to a chair... Then bring your lover.. And f:uck your lover in front of your wife...

Leaving her and cheating on her... what's the difference
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Ewizard(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2015
ur son ain't d 1st who gon' grow up wif a single father...

am allergic to bullshit...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by ceejay80s(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2015
@ op , pls upload her pics , make I see how she fine reach
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by eagleeyez: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2015
holluwai:
Is she from Benin?

Kai!!! Are u from otuoke?you are exhibiting characteristics
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Start seeking else where why using her to pass time. Ensure your eyes are roaming around. When you eventually found the one you love, you will leave with no pain or regret.
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by GodMode: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2015
firstEVA:
I feel for you, but pls forgive her since you have the heart to, you have put your child as your major consideration and I believe you're doing the right thing, have a heart to heart talk with her on why you're still staying back in the marriage, she will change for good. A united home is always better for children.

put your child as your major consideration and leave that woman you call a wife...

STDs are real... Don't wait until you fall sick with HIV before you leave your wife...

Run for your life..
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by holluwai(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2015
Haba! Otuoke bawo? Just asking an innocent question.

eagleeyez:

Kai!!! Are u from otuoke?you are exhibiting characteristics
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by GodMode: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
I dnt think she's gonna be faithful tho even if u hv ur reconciliation...but hvin a child kinda makes it harder so yes do forgive her ND try to work towards building ur family
But Sir pls be CAREFUL nd watch ur wife closely #the hrt is a really funny organ cheesy

The child may not be his... This is the first time he caught her...

Does he know when she started cheating

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by bettercreature(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2015
So you are having se,x with a cheating wife? over my dead body i am alergic to such behaviour
Once i catch you,you are a gunner
That is my opinion
I dont know how its done in your family so i can't advice you sorry
just do what you think is the best for you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by RoyalRoy(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2015
Is she the one feeding you at the moment?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Intells: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmmm....funny my dear Noting like you being a good hearted man in this case cos this are only reasons authorised by God for divorce. ...any man living with unfaithful wife and knows the wife cheats is a finished man both spiritual and physical and is bound to die young from heart attack...sure u can fogive but God knows u cant foget it and for life u wont be a complete man physically mentally and spiritualy.....do the right thing my dear....milions of faithful ladies are out there cos u can never stop a cheating wife that does it because of financial and material gains unless you can compete with those her paparazzi via ur wealth and any one advising you not to run for your life all in the name of religion is evil incarnate cos soon you will get your Hiv from her and by then u tell your stories of how u got it from your wife even the pastors will call u fool imam will call u fool All those asking u to fogive her will also abandon u and call u fool .. my dear milions of children are raised singles and they still fulfilled their destiny so your child is not an issue to consider .......safety 1st
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by davico2006(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Two wrongs don't make a right and seat her down talk to her of the implication of what she is doing and after that she still continue u can follow what your heart is telling you
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by arianrabaka: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Old boy e be like say na de babe be de family braed winner,eventhough na 'gari' winner wake up like proverbial Yoruba "a little infant stool at the edge of a plate serve with bean soup' even if clean from your eye can it clear from the mind.once bitten..................
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by basadenet: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
From my personal experience, i tried to resolve this issue and with a promise from her dat such would not happen again. I later discovered that she is neck deep in d outside relationship and dis is affecting my home and myself. The next thng i did was to go into a relationship and she became very uncomfotable with it and she was forced to begging, confessed and made promise dat such would not happen, either now or in future. I told her point blank that if i see a trace dat she is still dating d other guy, i would hesitate to ahead and marry my girl friend. Till date i control her like robot.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
YSA06:
Good decision!!! Call her down, talk to her and let her understand that se has to stop it, tell her to save her 5yrs old daughter's future as you two need to be together because of her.

And be prayerful
Dem talk say na SON, not daughter, why are you trying to change the destiny of the boy? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Leave her, patiently wait to find a better woman, then remarry. ...... Her affairs will definitely end in pain because the man currently sleeping with her surely has no conscience and will definitely cheat on her too eventually, while she is in pain nd shattered, you are married to a woman who loves you nd ur son like hers...... You win.......
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
All those who re asking you forgive her, have a heart to a$$ talk with her are all enemies. I bet they won't even seek for opinions before they kick her out.

LEAVE!!! KICK HER out!!! She will definitely contemplate on taking you out of the way to have her way.

She doesn't deserve you. She doesn't love you.

Heart to heart talk is useless in this matter.
She knew what she's doing is dead wrong, yet she's doing it anyway.

She will kill you. Kick her out!!!

Look for your rightful rib, she's out there yearning for your embrace.

Run! Run!! Run!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2015
basadenet:
From my personal experience, i tried to resolve this issue and with a promise from her dat such would not happen again. I later discovered that she is neck deep in d outside relationship and dis is affecting my home and myself. The next thng i did was to go into a relationship and she became very uncomfotable with it and she was forced to begging, confessed and made promise dat such would not happen, either now or in future. I told her point blank that if i see a trace dat she is still dating d other guy, i would hesitate to ahead and marry my girl friend. Till date i control her like robot.

Awesome!!...... But are you really happy with the relationship...... a controlled woman is half a woman..... if u guys aint happy, just break it nd marry ur girlfriend
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Here are your options

1. Get in touch with that man ANd warn him off your wife. Tell him to stop distracting her. But if the situation gets hot, know when to cool down and appeal to his concience. Trust me you will become close that your wife will avoid him afterwards.

2. She can kill you. Divorce her.
As long as she benefits financially or sexually from the guy, you are nothing to her until she is maltreated by that guy. That's when she runs back to you until she sees another green pasture.

3. Be gentle ANd calm. Take her out to some place new ANd exortic. Buy her something that means a lot to her. Tell her how much you love her over ANd over again and gently apologize for not being man enough for her. Tell her you want to start anew ANd become a man she'd be proud of. Tell her you need her help too as it takes 2 to tango. Now tell her you want her to forget all distractors for sometime........

4. Upgrade yourself. Financially ANd sexually. Give her good sex, pleasure her like never before. Learn nww tricks ANd positions. Try something new. If u upgrade urself, she will fall for you again.

5. Stay close to her. Don't give her too much free time. Involve in activities together. A far away wife is a hunting ground for men. Women are weak ANd they succomb to pressure in time. If you are always close, it will scare men away.
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Joyekpen: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2015
georgementday:
Reason with her and if she refuse to change,go ur seperate ways. The worse tin dat can happen to a man is livin wth a cheatin wife
. Waoh! what about a woman living with an unrepentant womaniser, what could be worse than that and even ur parents tells u to exercise patience and not think abt leaving him.
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by dinachi(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2015
@OP, leave her immediately! Your life depends on this decision. Your sons wellbeing depends on this decision. She does not deserve a good man like you. She is not worthy to untie the sandals on your feet. God will send you a beautiful dove for you to love and cherish.
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Grendel(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
GodMode:

Don't f:uck her for a while. Go and check the paternity of your child.

Good point
Re: Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2015
And OP from what I know, whatever makes a woman cheat on you means your relationship is over cos she is committed both emotionally nd physically to the other man...... so help urself by ending the rltp.... Being raised by single parents isn't so bad as made out to be if you are always there for ur son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? / After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.