Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

How Bro. Joshua Iginla Predicted Zambian's President Collapse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bro. Joshua Iginla Predicted Zambian's President Collapse (598 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) / Deputy Senate President-collapse 36 States Into 6 Regions!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bro. Joshua Iginla Predicted Zambian's President Collapse by sirchikero: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2015
One of the 2015 predictions of Bro. Joshua Iginla has come to fulfillment again. The Abuja based prophet who is the General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly in his widely broadcasted prophesies for 2015 in December 312st, 2014 has predicted that though Lungu would emerge winner of Zambia’s presidential election, he would suffer an attack on his health between the month of March and April 2015.

In his words, he said “I’m seeing the country Zambia. The candidate of patriotic front (PF) will win the election but he needs to carry other parties along. He needs to pray so that what happened to his predecessors won’t happen to him. The reason is that I see someone winning an election and being attacked after two years. He has to pray. I’m talking about PF. Attempt will be made over his life after he comes in especially in the month of March and April, 2015. I’m talking about the president that will be elected into the country Zambia. I see court case and dissatisfaction concerning the election. I’m seeing something that has to do with E.S. Lungu”

Mr Lungu, elected in January, collapsed while giving a speech to commemorate International Women’s Day in the capital, Lusaka, on Sunday.

During the campaign, Mr Lungu’s allies denied reports he was sick and he offered to undergo a medical check-up.

The election was called following the death of his predecessor Michael Sata.

Mr Lungu, 58, was treated at a local hospital and his office issued a report assuring Zambians that the president was “feeling better” and would return home soon

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Coup Of 1983 Destroyed Southwest, Old Bendel – Fayose / Apc Are Devil / Jona Seekin 4 Nig Actress &actors Vote,next Is Nig Wrestlers And Babalawo Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.