Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. (31975 Views)

Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2015
and we have a Fulani who want to be a president, my God forbid

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by januzaj(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foooooolani angry angry
... And their commander in chief wants to be the president. undecided
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Abumadea: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2015
ifex370:

Sincerely, that's the most annoying thing.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by radiorebel(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Eyah poor child..Rest in peace
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by condralbede(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Can you depict your father like that? undecided
Sharappp dude....is buhari his fathergo take a nap plz.Fulanis badtt gan,and your paymaster is not excluded tongue
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Lakayanah: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
He will surely come out and legalise bokoharam when he is voted into power because the apple does not fall far from its tree.

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Abumadea: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
ginawest:
and d fact dat nbdy z doing anything bou dis killings z devastating.
Sincerely, that's the most annoying thing.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
I wish I were a tree undecided
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by AreaFada2: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Agent8706:
and someone expects me to believe that the Fulani are not as stupid as the cows they rare?
At least cows only destroy when they move through farmland and eat crops. Cows don't do deliberate/wanton destruction. To compare those murderous nomads to cows is insulting cows. angry

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by donheg(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2015
IRIS (PDP) @ work... cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Demmzy15(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Islam..... boko haram, fulani, isis, el qaeda, name the rest... and you say we serve the same God? God fordid.
*Modified* i don't serve the God that Muslim people serve.
I Dunno what brought Islam into this now?! A great number of some of this Fulanis still don't follow Islam, the ones who are Muslims would never have killed those kids. Infact even if there was a disagreement btw them(Muslims among the Fulanis) and the people and it eventually resulted to a fight, they won't kill the women and children but only adult men! But still, I condemn this act whether Muslims or not as criminal and unjust. God would surely judge the oppressors!

I know you want to blame Buhari, but he has already condemned the act!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by KelvinC1(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2015
That is my state..
I lAck what to say even..
Imagine THESE INNOCENT KIDS..
GOD ARISE.. PLEASE NOW.. #ADOYII
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Bonapart(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

I Dunno what brought Islam into this now?! A great number of some of this Fulanis still don't follow Islam, the ones who are Muslims would never have killed those kids. Infact even if there was a disagreement btw them(Muslims among the Fulanis) and the people and it eventually resulted to a fight, they won't kill the women and children but only adult men! But still, I condemn this act whether Muslims or not as criminal and unjust. God would surely judge the oppressors!

I know you want to blame Buhari, but he has already condemned the act!
say what you wanna say..... islam is a plague and a cancer to the world... nigerian in particular. Boko haram and fulani are product of what Please say the true when you see it
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Isuckpussy: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Fulani and Buhari seem to rhyme
FU-LA-NI / BU-HA-RI

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Franchise21(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Chai... Northerners!!!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by AshantiDimaria(f): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Chai! My God in heaven... Jst look @ dis
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
condralbede:
Sharappp dude....is buhari his fathergo take a nap plz.Fulanis badtt gan,and your paymaster is not excluded tongue
I don't belong to any political party, all I want is a progressive country, ruled by just and visionary leaders. Either it be the failed pdp or the untested apc or even at worst, Oduduwa Republic.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Fulaman198's brothers doing what they know best......sons of lucifer!

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by chukzbozz86: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2015
....After Booohari wants to be my President

Tufiakwa!!! We reject it in JESUS name....Amen
How many likes for my Prayer

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by zed24: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2015
Not just fulanis .hausa ppl in general.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by meforyou1(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2015
these evil people from Fouta Djalon in Guinea with their great grand patron, buhari, boko haram sponsor must be chased out of nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Arysexy(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2015
BASTARD. FOOLanis
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by kingthreat(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2015
If you like you ignoramus should blame Buhari for Fulani crimes. When he was head of state, they born any nomad well to try this nonsense. But under mediocre GEJ, you keep hearing all this inane news. So sad. May the kids RIP.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by kinibigdeal(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015

Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
I hope majority of these mor.ons won't start relocating to lagos where they'll feel more at home and start killing helpless people. The one their fellow cattle rearers do in lagos is becoming unbearable. Just last week around omole estate,they caused a huge traffic with their cows for almost an hour,with the cow dung littering the whole place.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by XBLadez: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Isuckpussy:
Fulani and Buhari seem to rhyme
FU-LA-NI / BU-HA-RI
Confirmed!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
My God what crime did this little ones commit to warrant this? Rip little ones and my dear fulani pipo God will judge you guys.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by donbenie(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2015
The Fulani is an extremely violent tribe,as a Doctor based in the North,90% of assault injuries I've been called to review have Fulanis involved,if he can machete his own kit and kin at the slightest provocation,imagine what he will do to another..
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by loomer: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
ginawest:
and d fact dat nbdy z doing anything bou dis killings z devastating.

But u no say if govt face fulani, northerners go start to complain...

Now dem no de condemn d acts of the fulani men o
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Agent8706(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2015
AreaFada2:
At least cows only destroy when they move though farmland and eat crops. Cows don't do deliberate/wanton destruction. To compare those murderous nomads to cows is insulting cows. angry
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by prettyJoy22(f): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2015
oloyolo:
Fulani people with all this trouble way una dey cause I dey fear oo I wan go benue buy farm land

Cai 98.9 percent of people that ever guessed my tribe guessed I was a fulani
The remaining1.1 percent said I looked like a northaner but were not specific
But I b confirm igbo boy

Make them no go mistake me for their enemy oo
. Lol don't worry we won't mistake you for our enemy,we know them when we see them cool
Re: Graphic Photo Of Kids Murdered By Fulanis In Agatu, Benue State. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2015
prettyJoy22:
. Lol don't worry we won't mistake you for our enemy,we know them when we see them cool

Exactly what am saying I look just like them
To avoid state of the hart talk I have canceled the journey a friend wld help me make the purchase

81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs / Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / A Bike Man Shot Dead In Kogi State (Graphic Photos)